Frequent Urination and thrist
I am a fustrated 18 year old who has been to the doctor at least 3 times explaining that I get thirsty alot, I also get very thick saliva build up and very white spit. I drink about a little less than gallon of water a day but my thirst still persist. Because being thirsty alot, my mouth tends to not have enough saliva and I get very bad breath. It is also sometimes hard to properly prononciate my words when I speak because my throat doesnt have saliva to lubricate it. I also have a frequent urination problem where I tend to use the restroom at least once every 1 hour 30 minutes and its more frequent at night where I sometimes have to get up at times like 12am, 3am, 4am to urinate once or twice.

I had blood test done to rule out the possibility of diabetes because of my past family history of diabetes 2, test came back good. My doctor persist it could be the weather and the dryness in the air causing the dryness in my mouth and the cold weather could be causing my bladder to shrink explaining my frequent urination but these symptoms have been with me for over a year now so it can't be either of those. I tell my doctor that I have a feeling something is wrong with me but she persists that I am worrying too much. I don't think she takes me seriuos because my test came back fine, I feel hopeless now...is there anything or disease that can be causing this???
Look up Sjogren's Syndrome. It causes very dry mouth. It is more common in women, but men can get it too. The frequent urination could be just because you're drinking so much trying to compensate for not having enough saliva. There are a few treatments available.
you might have your dr check your pituitary gland...i have a friend that was in a car accident and hit her head... and several months later started having excessive thirst up to two gallons of water a day...did all the tests thinking she was a diabetic... but they found that it was her pituitary gland not functioning right...
If it will help you, get another Doctors opinion.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.