Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Gnats or Fruit flies following me

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-309 comments:
A FEW PEOPLE have actually seen these bugs, but no one believes them either. Two people I know have seen them and were shocked! I never saw either one of them again. They are afraid to come near me. A woman in a store saw them, and ran away.  Another person saw them and changed her seat to far away from me. Most people who do see them don't even believe what they are seeing, of course they never saw anything. Another person saw them and nearly fell off her chair.
I posted before, and wanted to check in with you all. I became aware that I had Morgellons disease last December 2011 when all kinds of junk began emerging from my skin after numerous detox baths. FYI, I had bugs following me too for a long time, although not every day.

I am doing very well now, and happy to say that most of my symptoms are gone, although not totally, and I am still experimenting with new herbs, etc. For those who have not experienced particles from your skin, please be aware that I was itchy for many years before I had this incident last December. THere is a cheap skin microspope that you can purchase that may detect fibers that lay under the skin.

I believe that whatever Morgellons is, it carries either phermones that attract bugs, or possibly the fungus component of Morgellons is attracting bugs to you, as if you are a rotting log. Morgellons organism is man made, and likely confusing insects.

I have been treated for one year on Doxycylene which I believe sterilizes the organism from reproducing in the body, but it is a long haul because eggs in the body can lay dormant for a long time. Working on the skin with essential oils, creams, etc, and other treatments are only temporary and will not stop the infection.

You can reduce your symptoms considerably if you work on your internal system. There is a lot to do, but start by researching biofilms and how to eliminate, herbs that are antifungal, anti bacterial, anti helminth. Be careful though because herbs are still medicine, and if you can find a well trained herbalist, I highly recommend that route. I have an herbalist who will do a phone consult if anyone is interested send me a note.

For starters, cayenne pepper and lemon water is great at reducing biofilm. Eat a lot of spicy foods (Thai, Indian), especially foods that contain turmeric(anti parasitic), Garlic(antibiotic), Cayenne pepper(anti parasitic, and anti inflammatory), Cloves, Ginger. I forget them all, but this is a start. I took Neem which is an indian medicine initially, and is an anti parasitic also, but cannot take for extended period. I am only sharing what I did, and you have to do your own research because I can't be responsible for my advice, but I will tell you that no amount of sprays, and creams will make this go away. YOU MUST change your insides. Make sure your digestion is moving too. Be careful with any detox program as too much at once could be taxing on your body. Pray to GOD. HE will help heal you and give you the direction you need. HE will direct your research and your purchases. I have a renewed faith in GOD after this experience because I had no where to turn and my experience was a horrific one.

There is a reason that this is being covered up, something man created or is doing is  causing this. There is much discussion these days over a GM food link, and I personally believe my body is not equipt to process because when I eat it, my skin erupts. At present, although expensive, I eat organic, and less.  Soy and corn are hugely GM. That means all processed foods, corn syrups, etc. There is a study of mice who died 8% after eating gm food. I believe kidney failure. GMO (Genetically modified organisms) may also be the culprit as the organisms are used on crops which we ingest. I won't eat the skins anymore unless organic, or non GMO.

I take the time to visit these boards because I feel for all of you and if I can help one, then it will make my experience worth while. If you have not experienced M fibers, granules, specks, etc, then it is likely brewing. There are certain things you can do to bring M to the surface, but it is not fun. Please try suggestions from those who have M.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND YOU ARE NOT BEING PUNISHED. YOU ARE VICTIMS OF EVIL GREED! Once you know how to handle this disease you will be ready to help others. This disease is spreading in our environment as babies and pets are getting this too. It is possible that others have this disease in a different stage, and our bodies are rejecting it first.
Thank you for checking in on us. Your sharing means a lot as this existence is truly hell.
I visit many other sites as well since the start of my affliction 6 years ago, I too have learned a lot from other fellow sufferers and followed just about any remedy, pretty much all the protocols proposed out there.

I truly believe the inside has to be addressed.
Although, the CONSTANT visible presence is wearing on me, I also know, I must focus on the attractant factor that 'draws' them so vigilanty to me and my environment.
Just a few hours ago, the 25 year old patient told her mother at the bedside'look at that 'gnat' ! I ask the mother 'what gnat" she said on your right shoulder, I ask where are they coming from, she said, oh they are all over the hospital here.
Bottom line, no one makes an immediate connection, however, I noticed the increasing number and visibility and their activity, therefore I must pay someone to just spend the day with me, on my turf, got to get it on video, cam etc to take it to those 'sneering' entomologist and medical community.
These things do not just annoy me , they live, breed and feed of me. I ingest, inhale and assimilate them, I can prove that too. They make cocoons, they leave a waxy film, the same is true in my environment, car too. How can anyone live like this.
I am sitting here dumb struck.   I have been going crazy since last July.   I don't get it.   I really don't get it.  

I had this distinct idea that some head louse cross bread with a black fly and I can only get them to leave off for a few days at a time....then....wham, they storm back.   I had a huge fruit fly invasion late in the summer and was nuts.  

The start of this occurred as I started on a new anti-depressant.   The old one caused IBS so I went off for a year and a half.   This one is a sister drug and I have been thinking that maybe it just caused me to be hugely aware of puffs of wind, dry skin flakes, ends of hair etc....they would just drive me nuts.   Beads of sweat can be like agony with a creepy crawley.   But this fruit fly thing....smaller and nearly invisible....then larger...then larger...then gone for a few days.

Is there any kind of geographical epicenter to this phenomena?   I live in Toronto.
I just found this web page and i hope u can see my post.I went to a hotel in Las vegas nevada.Not to gamble to relocate to Nevada for weather.What a big Mistake.I was biten in a hotel room .I got lice,fles,and i did see birds out side pigeons.This was nov 13,2011.My home became infected back in Colorado.I threw at all my stuff and my car had cloth seats no matter what after bug bombs etc i could not get rid of the parasite on me.My clothes were put on.I washed them and dryed on the hottest setting and put in a trash bag.No matter what i could  rid my clothes of them.Two days ago i did see a misty ball follow me in the bathroom after i noticed noise coming threw the drain.I figure if i bathe and rid myself would they go into the tub down the drain.They come back up in the air.I think i have Bird Mites.They live on me and the walls and etc.They one time did drop from the celing when i was on the desk with my desk top computer.My hair was to my til bone.I cut it off to my chin,Sometimes my legs will charlie horse in the middle of the night were i wake up screaming .I get up in pain walk and have a charlie horse from the kneee down all day.I know you say follow u.The bugs do.Could u have the same as i?Since i did see them?What u can do is take a clear glass cup and run your arm under water and collect some in the cup and use a mag glass and look.Lwt me know if you see a parasite?You will see it move in the water.Bird Mites or some unknown Parasite.Dont use household cleaning products on yourself.We have pores on scalp and arms legs and etc.this is our blood stream.Not saying you do.But if others read this.All you do is make yourself sick from toxic.I have read horror storys about others who even used gasoline on them self to rid.It it didn' work.
I noticed this happens to me sometimes too.bit im a man and these flys do make me mad. But they will not stop me from living.my heart goes out to your sister.i hope she finds a cure..anyway, I just think they are attracted to my breath ,maybe the fluid in one of my orifices .just like the flies you would see in 3rd world countries(on the babies etc.. the thing I cant stand is when they decide to explore one of my openings..its usually when I am driving,then I nearly crash, or someone sees me spazzing out from another vehicle. Because they dont realize that the fly just went in.to my eyeball,nose, mouth etc...i do eat alot of ice cream, so im guessing its the sugar coming through my pores.. I hope that's what it is
You are so right. Your internal system needs to be fixed. I am in remission now. thank God. The CDC just came out with their long awaited BS, flawed, covered up study (in my opinion) from 2006. They refer to this condition as unexplained dermapathy. The very well crafted article admits they dont know what it is, yet at the very end they fall back on delusions of parasitotis. people are pissed. Imagine all your suffering, and specks, etc, and they tell you you are nuts. Get ready for a long ride. Get your selves well because you will need to help others.  And PLEASE do not put anything dangerous on your skin like someone mentioned. You will only make it worse.  ANyone here, feel free to send a private note. I will respond. I feel for you. If you do not get this under control it will get worse. You can beat this. Pray too. Find God. This is a journey. you don't own your body when you have this disease. It owns you. It strips you down. Build yourself back up. Ask God for direction and healing and you will be OK.  
The research so far states that Morgellons is a super stealth, cloaked organism which mean it is so tiny that it is not picked up by blood tests, and crosses barriers in body because the immune system cannot recognize. Some researches feel it is a fungus, helminth, filarial, virus,bacteria. Did I miss anything? It is a superbug. Whatever is attracted to you is attracted to your insides. You have a warning befor it gets worse. Research biofilm and alternative antibiotics like garlic. You will have a hard time getting a doctor to listen to you. I was fortunate that my doc believed me. Most dont and they are being taught this is all in your head. I amagine the insurance companies do not want to pay for this unknown. Same way it took AIDES victims 30 years to get recognition.
good post. Salt is def  a key. Exfoliate daily with salt. even your scalp. Your hair will b=get dry. sorry, but you will get it back take baths in salt. go in the ocean. soak at least a half hour. combine baths with apple cider vinegar if you take baths. get saline sprays and mist your body. take enzymes. saline for your nostrils and ears too if u have that deep inner itch.
I used an alternative medical herbalist who was great in addition to my doxycyclene. If you are willing to pay monthly for liquid tinctures she will ship to you, and try to stay within your budget. She uses organic herbs from Europe. I would be happy to share her details privately. No matter what, I highly recommend you see an alternative practicioner. they can help you! Our culture has been brainwashed or indoctrinated to believe herbs do not work at that is so far from the truth. Where do you think big pharma gets all their synthetic formulas from? God put healing herbs on this earth for us. Use them. I suggest you spend the money on yourself because it is an art to know what mixes and how much. everyone is different. if you find someone, make sure they are university/college trained on herbs and not weekend trained, and look fro the word medical herbalist. Take care all and post back.
start research genetically modified foods also. check out a website called seedsofdeception, and read about the numerous scientists who warned about gm food, gmo, and the FDA joint ventured with monsanto anyway. aslo look for a published study on the 8% of mice who died from being fed gm corn. Most with morgellons eat non gmo food, and try to just eat organic. hit this on all fronts. You cannot know which thing worked exactly. it doesnt matter, as long as you are better. Also, read up on a published study relating Morgellons to cows. It is called bovine dermatitis.
I think this is bird mites.I have something read my post.On birdmite.org i read that web page and it looks like the same.I see specks and they follow me.It came from a hotel room in las vegas,nv.Pigeons outside room.Do u wash your clothes in hot water than dry on high heat.I did and bagged them.Bird mites can live 9 months without a host..I think this what i have.
AN update, well the tea tree oil has been of some use but the problem still persists. My next choice is to try the anti-lice cream. I had to wear a wig to a wedding it looked terrible.
burn cedar in your home and open a window to rid yourself of the swarm.I i  did this last nite.I think i have a bird mite or the sticktie flea.It is a parasite and swarms to a certain host.have u taken Paragone from the heath food store as a woman from Dc off the record told me too?They live in the drains and air/heat vents they go down the drains and become air born after showers laundry.i
I read your post.I got this from a motel in las vegas.I dont  know if its bird milth food store. sticl flea.But they do swarm as i noticed.I had to get a new car with leather seats do to the fact in cloth seat car they would bite me and i did take the other car to ls vegas.I had long hair to my tail bone and i have cut it up to my chin.They live in the ac/heat units.Burn Cedar in your home.Smoke it out then open windows so they can get out.I feel that if they come off thru shower and soe washing which they still bite me thru clothes.They can live thru Bleach,pinesol,lysol and many thing.They are mutated now and look like paranias.Take you arm and run it under water.Or comb your hair and put it in water contain.Take a mag glass.I would do this in a clear glass.You will see them retract and etc.This is real.I had a woman out of Dc tell me to buy Paragone at the health store.
burn cedar in your home open windows so swarm can get out.then close them and re burn.If u shower they go down drain and they live in ac/heat unit.Bun cedar.They cant  smell it.They flew out my window last nite.But since they are in ac unit i have to move out.They are off me for the first time since nov 3,2011.If people shave their head it wont remendy this.Paagone at health food store.A lday told me she had this and was from dc.Off the record she said.I did get it and use it.They are off me for the first time.I had to deal with the swar and burned cedar!Open windows they have to get out.Or were will they go.Fly around and land on u again.
also check out Megan Wells stopskinmites.com
Well stated. You are so right on.
2 years ago I would not have said this, as I took it lightly, in denial or hoping by targeting the environment and some personal regimen.

This site clearly does not condone private email sharing otherwise I would have loved to get in touch with you. You are quite inspiring to me although I have done so much research myself, the learning curve is never ending and all levels of being is effected. True hell is an understatement.

Thank you so much for checking in on us and sharing with us your exprience and advise.
interesting you mention the cancer cell issue, there is a correlation, at first I thought 'they are attracted to some latent cancer state, a hidden dormant disease, now after several 'almost' or pre cancerious diagnosis at various sites, I am convinced those are larvae of these things, 'nesting' that is what these things do.
Although I could not believe in any of this at first about six years ago when my hell started, my doctor decided during an exam 'oh there is a calcified cyst', I never had such findings before in my life and KNEW right off what I was dealing with and simply kept on going anyway in denial. Now they are deeply seeded, nesting, breeding EVERYWHERE and my battle is my life now. No comfort zone left, all gone but more of these things
Try putting lemon juice on your head or where they hatch or bite. Another option is to internet search for  Home production of pyrethrum
eap.mcgill.ca/agrobio/ab360-02e.htm
The flowers at the centre of the plant contain more pyrethrins than those on the outside. Under ideal conditions, a plant can yield 80 to 100 flowers.
Rub the natural or home made pyrethin into your hair and onto your scalp. Keep it close to natural doses without too much concentration unless it does not work. Warning this is supposed to be non toxic in reasonable exposure to humans and toxic to bugs. It is an untested suggestion. I know many bugs don't like it. I would also avoid all other fruit and flower scents on me or in my home. One last maybe is witch hazel,camphor,glycerin,menthol try them singly or in combinations applied to the hair or scalp. Always be alert for allergic reactions. Do small test patches and take reasonable precautions.  All the above are suggestions to try when the medical community calls you a nut.
Last piece of advice, if no one close to you sees these white flies or gnats they may not actually be there. They could be evil spirits trying to make you look insane or drive you crazy. If this last one might be at work seek to not refer to the events to people who might have you committed. Seek a personal relationship with Jesus and meet with a minister,preacher, or true leader of this type. Good luck I hope some of this helped. All applications are topical only and avoid your eyes,nose,mouth, and throat. Suggest to leave treatments in and on the head or scalp unless a sign of serious irritation is present. Last idea rub olive oil on. It might act as a barrier to prevent future hatching and landings etc.
See your doctor and rule out any form of DIABETES and fruity mouth breath.
I believe the flys are attracted to a chemical released by your body.  This chemical may originate from excessive levels of yeast in your digestive system.  What I recommend is to deal with the yeast and get it under control.  This can be done with a tablet called Nilstat from your Doctor.  Relief should be fast.
Additionally, I recommend you talk to your dr about allergies, wheat in particular.  All the best and do not give up, your not alone..
Yours is the most sensible comment I've read on this thread.  Too much sugar, even dates or fruit, will cause a yeast infection. It thrives on sugar and makes you crave sweet things. It is a fungus in the gut and will naturally affect your whole body in the same way that you can smell a smoker - the smell of nicotine oozes out of their pores, and the scent of sugar can do the same. Fruit flies and other sorts of gnats home in on it.  It's not their fault, is it?
Nothing at all that happens on this earth has anything to do with God or Jesus.
What happens here is caused by people.  Eat more sensibly - give up the soft drink and drink more clean water.
I've had this problem for a few months now. it began in winter, when I was in class and a bunch of flies came around me buzzing in the back of me or front and then they would just stand there and do nothing. A bunch of them... and that was in winter. I thought I was crazy..but now that its summer, as soon as I step a foot outside, all of them just appear and start buzzing around me... Even when I go in restaurants, when I'm at work, they show up. I don't know why, I don't have any disease, I eat well... I don't have any scalp itching or anything like that... Maybe it's my digesting system. I shower every day, twice a day. I'm a very clean person... I don't understand why this would happen to anyone. But I'm looking for a cure, it's come to a point where I isolate myself and I don't even want to go to school. I never want to go outside or do anything... and sometimes it even depresses me. I'm just glad I'm not alone... but if anyone finds a cure or anything that helps... please let me know
I used to get followed around by flies a lot, but I didn't pay much attention because I thought it happened to everyone. It went away for a while and recently came back in a painful way: hundreds of biting midges in my apartment.

Well I quickly got out of there; a friend has graciously allowed me to stay with her for the past few days. But they followed me there; they have only been biting me, not her or her pets.

I've been developing some bad symptoms: numbness in arms/legs, dizziness with stumbling, weakness, pounding heart, fevers/flushing with chills, intense nausea (close to vomiting), lethargy, mood disturbance, and this awful bitter/acidic taste in my mouth. I worried that I might have an allergy, but I think my doctor was afraid of being afflicted by the flies because she didn't want to hear about it. That less-than-interested reaction prompted me to look into things a little closer.

I learned a few important things...
1. Stress seems to make the flies bite harder
2. Midge flies (as well as many other kinds) are attracted to carbon dioxide
3. When you stress, you hyperventilate and increase your body's level of carbon dioxide
4. If you're sick or in a place with low levels of oxygen, your body's level of carbon dioxide will go up
5. Hey, I'm sick! (With a lot of things, actually.) Also, my place is currently full of cleaning chemicals that probably raised the environment's carbon dioxide levels immensely.
6. Carbon dioxide tastes bitter/acidic. Sounds like my mouth...

Is there a connection? I may have catathrenia, so I hyperventilate several times in my sleep, and don't breathe well during the day; I also actually have a CPAP for apnea/UARs, but haven't been using it because I'm missing a part for the machine. I've noticed that when I get around substances that emit carbon dioxide (alcohol, vinegar, fizzy drinks, certain cleaners), I tend to feel pretty awful. I also live in a high altitude, which is naturally higher in oxygen, and have lately been using heavy cleaners due to pest problems in my apartment. To say nothing of my internal health; if you get sick, your organs can emit more carbon dioxide than usual, and I have no doubt mine do.

Anyway, I read that if you hold one nostril closed and breathe in the through other, then release deep breaths from your mouth, this will deprive your blood of oxygen and "make room" for the blood cells to carry out larger amounts of carbon dioxide. So I've been doing that and I *swear* that these flies are finding me a little less appealing tonight. Not to say that they aren't biting, just that it's not so much, and not so painful... anyone else finding anything similar, or am I utterly bonkers?
Hi Pedi

God help me. I was bitten on the beach a few months back and thought it was lice. After treating it as such for a few months, I saw a tiny, tiny fly come out of my hair. I have killed three more in the last week. I have tried everything from lice shampoo to vinegar, essential oils, and nothing seems to work. I see these mini eggs, about 1/5th the size of lice eggs in my head. They are so small I cannot pick them out so I have been using duck tape to get them. I feel I am losing the battle as they are so small and there are so many. What can we do? No one believes me .I put one in a baggie in the freezer so I can prove I am not crazy. PLEASE HELP
how are you doing? have you made any headway. I live in Toronto too and had a problem recently. would love to hear what you are doing about it.
Hi yes, please help me. I have been struggling with the very tiny flies in my hair and head and nothing I have done seems to help. Please ! I would love to have the information about the herbalist who is or was sending you things from Europe and more about where I can get the doxycylene
I have been thru this since nov 2011 from a Hotel i stayed in Las vegas,Nv.I got lice,flys,fleas,birdmites and this!I threw out all my belongings.Clothes and furniture,They would fly out the air vents to my head.I did shave my head with buzzards three times.Then i shaved with a razor and shave cream.I moved and had my car crushed at a junk yard.Everytime i would be bitten again .I got a carr with leather hard seats.At the mattress store you can get a free mattress cover were they use for mattress they sell.I sleep on a hard leather sofa and pillow under the plastic.then cover with the plastic liner i told you about.Yes,This is real.After 14,ooo and destroying all my belongings!i did more and more research!This is FUNGi that mutates into a parasite.It has been two days now and no bites.I use pills and a lotion Dr gave me for this and no parasites hatched,Fugi slow to leave me though.I wear new panty hose on my head .I am so freaked out.When i sleep thats when i wear the panty hose.Yes,I am a sane woman in the USA.It has been two days.No parasites formed and no bites on me.Nothing i used or read about will kill the fungi unless it is from the dr.No it is not lice.People i see use bleach,borax and etc.This will do nothing for them.Plus they get it in their blood stream.I feel a mad man from South America or Asia created this mutated FUNGi/parasite.If you rid the belongings and fungi.Than it will be gone.Its day two and no parastite formed.Please  email me.make the others know what i told you please.This is real i know and my Dr one of the best told me something is iting.But can't figure oout the insect.I figure i can replace my things over time and wear a wig.My hair will grow back too.Nothing is more important than my health and life!This is what i know.Throw out clothes,towels,Or it won't go away.I tryed to rid my clothes,furniture,even car clothed.It would never leave.Ridding belongs is a must for me.So i did it.Health is the key.Please email me lea 0770.It is a FUNGI THAT MUTATES TO A PARASITE>The infection nest is in the hair.i had to shave it.No choice.i am glad i did or i would be bitten still.i had hair to my tail bone.I hope you can read my post.Trust me.This works os far.If you can even move to apt.Do it.i do wear rubber gloves so i wont spread this FUNGI!
It is a fungi that mutates into a parasite.Throw all your belongings out.I had this and it was hell.I shaved my head with buzzard clippers and then razor and cream.I threw out all my things clothes towels,sheets.Please email me lea 0770.It is a fungi that mutates in to a parasite.I have been two days free by taking pill and lotion on my hair from Dr only.Nothing works except a Dr script and destroying my belongings.Only hard leather sofa and leather ccar seat cause you can clean them.It is a Fungi that nuttes into a parasite.
read my blog post lea0770.It is a fungi that mutates into a parasite.read my blog!
Hi Lea

I was hoping you could help with some advice as I have tried everything and I feel like I am lost and don't know what to do. Could you please let me know the script you got from your Dr.only?
Hi Please let us know about the herbalist and the things we should be buying. Thanks so much - no one understands what is happening
Go look up lea0770 and see so far.T/sal shampoo.Read what i have done.I had a worm come out last night but no mutated bug like parasite mutated.Clay pack on head.I am going to draw the worm or fungi what ever it is out!I see a bio film has to be broken off.It is in clusters that cause the mutated parasite.I do my hair under the sink with a wash cloth brand new and latex.I use a mag glass and stop the sink stopper to check fungi level.It has a large decress in fungi.no bites on body.I bought three wigs from beautytrends,com .Since they are not used and brand new.i wae a panty hose inside out on my scalp at night nude in color and tie a knot.I destroyed all my clothes and had a junk yard crush my car.I moved out of my condo.I got this in Nv.Yes,It spreads.The friend who slept in one of the other beds and did not drive my car is not infected at all.The one friend who slept on a sofa got it andi got it due to the fact i was a driver on the way back to my home.I was in Las Vegas,Nv were everyone from all around the world comes.Thats how i got it!How did u get it?I am not wanting to stay at a hotel evn it is the Fairmount.Due to this living infection.But i am not passing it around the community either.I work from home off computer and have a friend bring me supplys to door.lea0770
why not on the forum go to my posts lea0770.It sounds like we have the same problem.Can u use a wash cloth and plug the stopper in the sink and use a mag glass and u should see fungi?Parasite?I did.I  use tsal shampoo and now clay pack to draw the worm out which was white in color and soft.No mutated bug yet .Throw out the night cap.Buy the panty hose wear inside out nude in color at night.Dont cover your ears or to eye brows.I see a hugh change.Just read about it.See what i do.I moved.No matter what i used in machine to laundry nothing will kill them on clothes.I trew them out.my car no matter what with cloth seats bug bombs.They were still there.i had to buy car with leather seats.I moved out of my condo and had a junk yard junk my car.It can be passed from person to person this i know as a fact since the one who slept on sofa she got infected.I slept in double bed and another friend she slept in other double bed.The friend who slept in the other bed has no infection.The friend who slept on sofa and help srive my car gave it to me.So yes,it can be passed to via person to person. Buy Para Gone at health food store.i had reaction i have sulfer and antibiotic allergys (allergies).Another woman told me she had this and that got her rid of it with some  of the things i am doing.I saw them in my urine andi am on pills and topical meds.i threw up some rice like white things,So yes,they do invade the body.lea0770 i will let u know about this clay pack drawing the white soft worm that came out last night.If the fugi can b gone i feel that i can be free of this hell.!It like a bi film that has to be broken down.It is in clusters.
Hi- I haven't heard back. How are you doing with things? Has anything improved? Have you had success? Let me know....
I am going to buy pure neem oil and mix with olive oil. I have the same problem and have just isolated and caught several of them to show doctors. I am so freaked out. Yes they are all saying I am crazy too. This is crazy! I can't believe it myself. They are going up my nose, biting my face and neck and breeding in my hair. This is so nuts.
I actually see the eggs or whatever they are.First there were hundreds it was after a visit to the park and this lady put a huge parrot on me and that night was the first night I was bit. Several days later my legs were being bit up and I took off the tights I had on and saw they were full of little tiny white larvae at least that was what it looked like. I put under hot water and boiled. Then I thought I had scabies then head lice. I tried permethrin which helped - they don't like but neither does my skin. Then I put olive oil and a shower cap which drives them crazy and reduces them. All my time is spent cleaning and they are even in my nose and I pull them out. I am using a 10 X magnification mirror and so you can imagine how tiny they are. When I get the thing on paper it looks like a dot. I need professional help but like you said no one believes me. I feel them falling on my face. They like my face and neck a lot. They are totally white and drop all over my face. When the dot dries it looks like nothing.
I need the herbologist.
I wanted to know were everyone got infected from?Was it a hotel room like me?I see some have got it from a tree.I thought it would be a good idea to have everyone share were they got it from.It took three days for me to notice the infection.I got it from my friend who slept on the sofa.The other friend slept in one bed and i slept in another bed.The friend who slept in the other bed and did not drive the car never got infected.The friend who did get this looked eaten alive and thought she had some med reaction.But i had to drive the car and that is how i got it from her from the sofa.I took the emerg car blanket foil and put it on the sofa and heard pops.I said:I dont like it hear and i don't eant to stay here.But i didn't view the room and she did and i went in the hotel and was told to sign for room too.It was treated with bug spray.But since i never had any type of bug spray around me in mylife i didn't know what lice spray or flea bomb smelled like.Yes,The health dept i did phone them and they said it was pre treated for bugs and i  have a lawsuit for this hotel.SOrry for the long email.But if we all could post were we got it from.I think this would be helping each other.like someone got it from a pear tree.I told a few how i got this here.They are avoiding hotel rooms in vegas and they check and smell the rooms when they take it.They have told me that this is changed their view on travel and they are aware to look at their rooms when traveling.So this info i feel can help other's and maybe a clue to were we all got this infection.

I have been suffering with my symptoms for 4 months and I cannot take much more. I don't understand why no one is helping us and why no doctors a acknowledge what is happening out there. This was started How are you doing?
Could you let me know if you know of any herbs that can help the scalp or anything else that might get rid of the fungal infection?
I can't keep up with all of your comments, and my heart breaks for you all. I went through this suffering and came out the other side. It is not totally gone, but life is good and I feel better than I have after 25 years. My chronic ills are gone, except I do get fatigued. It is going to take a long time for doctors to catch up to this because it is bizarre. I know your suffering and how horrendous it can be and that is why I visit this board periodically. Send me an email, and I will walk you through what I did to overcome this. I am not selling anything. I just care and want to help you. I am not a doctor, but spent a long time researching and trying different things and would like to share with you how I rid myself of the rash, itchy skin, brain fog, and bites/sores, and unexplained cuts, fibers, specks, insect parts, and scratches that this organism creates. When I have time, I will outline as much as I can, but in the meantime I would be happy to help one person at a time.
I made a discovery and I think it will help and is relatively cheap and affordable for everyone. I got some food grade Diatomaceous earth and sprinkled on my head and that really helps because it has crystals that will cut any living organism no matter what but strangely enough is safe for humans and some humans drink a spoonful a day dissolved in water. Maybe I needed a bigger pot or to fill the sink and put borax in to help but this stuff is amazing. I guess I should post on boards - you can sprinkle everywhere, some guy on Amazon suggests a turkey baster and claims he beat bed bugs with it. I can't believe how much better I feel although it looks a little silly white powder in my head - I don't care really. I am going to get a turkey baster and put everywhere because it won't hurt my kitties either and I have 4. I think too like Morgellons says, we must try to clean our bodies from all the garbage. Cayenne extract is very good and I bought a mixture of black walnut with wormwood and cloves by Herbal Solutions. Also I urge everyone to stop eating meat and chicken unless they live on a farm and are caring for their own animals. We are so loaded with antibiotics. For example - chickens from egg to death and our table is 6 weeks and they are fed antibiotics to make them grow fast. They are also beaten and abused from the time they are hatched. They try to tell you animals have no feelings but they do. I lived on a farm once for three months and the owner gave me a baby chick just hatched. That baby bonded to me and followed me every day every place and slept in a box by my bed. When I left after three months they said (to be cruel) they were going to kill it. Then they said they were just kidding and would let it live a while.

The point is animals are abused and horribly kept and if you eat them you are ingesting all of what has gone into them. Rice and beans is a first hand complete protein.

Also talk to yourself daily and say, "I am getting better. I am healing" and meditate for 5 minutes and visualize a light coming through the top of your head and going wherever your discomfort is.

Trying to help. I hope this reaches some of you. Much love to all.
I have seen what you saw. read what I wrote below and start on a process of healing.
Please see what I posted regarding food grade Diatomaceous earth as no insect, and I mean none, can be near it. Sprinkle it on your bed (it is like a powder) put it in your drawers and everywhere you are. You will see a big difference. It actually has a material that slices any insect but is harmless to us or animals. In other words, if it is food grade, and you have internal parasites, you can take a spoon a day in water. I do not but I used the wormwood, with walnut and cloves. Pray everyday and try very hard to stay positive. I know it is hard.
Hello.  I'll share this in case it may help someone else.  My perspective is that people may have similar symptoms on this list but different causes--and may have more than one cause/issue.

About a month ago my dog got fleas.  I'm a new dog owner so had a learning curve about how to deal with them (but I hoped to remove them without something toxic to the dog).  Meanwhile I got a couple bites that I assumed were fleas.  Then I started getting really sharp bites, at night but also during the day, and they happened anywhere on my body.  I realized the flea bites itched, but these sharp 'bites' generally did not itch.  I sometimes had a crawling sensation just before feeling a 'sting', and then I'd look and there would be a small raised bump around a hair follicle.  I'd look and grab the area but never saw or caught any insect.  Initially I thought the hair follicle was the bug--I know think it is just my hair with the skin around it raised.  I knew our house had some fleas, but I now thought I might have scabies (but I didn't have itching) or bird mites.  

I also read (at this list) someone suggest these symptoms are a fungus.  My current belief is that it is one of the Candida's..  I now believe that is my primary issue.  In terms of the 'invisible' biting/stinging, its activity stopped one night when I put diatomaceous earth on my skin at bedtime.  I did this thinking it would repel the 'bugs', but it actually stopped it.  Because it is a dessicant (i.e. drying agent), it dried out and killed the fungus.  (As a baker, baking 'yeast' at requires sugar and warm, moist conditions.  Adding salt, cold or too hot, or dry to the yeast and your yeast won't grow.  Seems applicable to other fungi in the candida family--not sure, but is working for me at least at the skin level.

I actually saw something fall from my body a couple weeks ago --the sunlight was such that it was backlit so I could see it -- and it looked like a piece of lint, but was more of a very fine spiderweb consistency.  (It was a little out of Star Trek, I have not seen it before or since). It fell (wafted) to the floor and then I couldn't see it.  "Filament' was the word that came to mind and I "filament" with 'yeast' and found some sites that say candida can take filament forms (pseudohypha and hypha were the terms).  So this strengthens my belief that some of the crawling and sharp biting (with occasional itch but not continuous like scabies is said to have) is from a fungus.

The fleas are another issue.  They got into my hair but I have no sign now--(I know, yuk!).  But a few weeks ago (after the fleas) I started seeing fruit flies in our kitchen and bathroom.  I thought they'd come into the bathroom because I had apple cider vinegar there (recommended by a friend for fleas, 50/50 with water -- which didn't seem to help my dog but it does seem to repel and disintegrate fleas if they get in the shower per se).  

I was having some crawling, itching in my scalp (again, yuk!) and dreaded that it was more fleas.  I vigorously brushed my hair and scalp, then shampooed and soaked my head in the bathtub (rather than my usual shower) and found some extremely tiny baby fruit flies land the tiniest little caterpillar-like thing in the water (as seen through my Agfa eye lupe/magnifier)..  Really, this were specs smaller than sesame seeds.  Then I found adult fruit flies in the water my hairbrush was soaking in.  I finally concluded that fruit flies were living and apparently birthing in my hair and hairbrush (again....yuk)I  I realize from old science classes how quickly fruit flies reproduce and am washing 1-3x/day until all flies and eggs are removed.  Sleeping with diatomaceous earth in my hair also seemed to kill any that were in my hair.  I'm not done with the battle but feel I am ahead.  

So my theory is that the fruit flies, and maybe the fleas, have been drawn to me because of whatever internal imbalance is causing the fungi issue.  Fruit flies are drawn to sweet, fermenting things - fungi can thrive on sweet things and can be connected to fermentation.  I'm generally thin and healthy but my diet has had lots of sugar and yeast lately and some alcohol. I suspect the right gases or sugars etc. are eminating from me to attract the fruit flies (and maybe this is true for some other insects, too?)

The diatomaceous earth helped with the bite/bump (little itch, no bug seen).  A bath with vinegar (I put in a cup or two, and a tablespoon of cayenne pepper) also seemed to help.  And yesterday I stopped eating sugar and products with bakers yeast, carbs in bread or pasta form (will only eat veggie carbs, a little fruit for now).  I have very little 'bites feeling/bumps' in 24 plus hours.  

The book "Gut and Psychology Syndrome:  Natural Treatment for Dyspraxia, autism, ADD, dyslexia, ADHD, Depression, Schizophrenia" by Dr. Natasha Cmpbell McBride, MD, MMedSci (neurology), MMedSci(nutrition) may be helpful as a guide for people who want to heal their gut to improve immune functioning and gut-related symptoms.  I don't know that she discusses conditions on this site directly, but the book appears very relevant to me.  A couple years ago my chiropractor (who practices applied kineseology) tested that my body & stomach didn't like several foods including yeast.  He suggested the book above.

I also tried a mustard bath (www.drsingha.com) which is meant to draw out acid from the body and rebalance ph -- and I think it was helpful.  So might be worth a try.  

Good luck to everyone, hope you find the help and healing.
I just googled this, because I have the same problem! I just left a store where I actually swatted one, so am going to go home and put it under a microscope. It's driving me crazy. Could it be that we have some kind of yeast  or fungal infection? I am very clean, so that is NOT the problem. It's just kinda creepy and weird.
Hi Morgellons,

Thanks for the invite, but where do I send the email address. Do you have a private email address?

GQiu
So good to find this site. I have had fruit flies in my hair for the past 2 years! It makes my hair fall out. Whenever I comb my hair, I always see black tiny specs in the sink! This is driving me nuts, I hate it! I just had 2 tiny fruit flies to fly out my hair tonight, when I was blow drying my hair! What the heck is this?? And yes, they follow me in the store, I was at Walgreen's yesterday, and there it was, swarminmg around me! Somebody have to have a solution for this! Obviously it dont help when you shampoo your hair, because they come right back! I know ''I am not crazy', but I am however, tired of this foolishness! I am African American Female in my 50's. This is driving me nuts! I am shedding a lot of hair! HELP!!!
Strong rubbing alcohol works for me. I soak the scalp using a paper towel. Sometimes several weeks go by before they return. I then restart the process again.
Thank you for your care and work! And glad for you upon your recovery.  I'd like the name of your medical herbalist, if you are still able to give it out = although I'm not sure how such information is forwarded. ?
Thanks,
EE3
I read somewhere that flies, mosquitoes etc. do not like basil.  Perhaps eating basil and washing your hair with it would help. - My problem is similar but is in my skin on my back.  Little thin white "hairs" that itch and bite and leave lesions on my back.
Do you still have the problem with the flys? As i have a story to tell you.
gnats and fruitflies following me for years

The title states my problem. I know that gnats follow humans but i dont understand why dozens of them are hoeverin above my head. Fruitflies just are attracted to fruit and fermenting stuff. Next to this two insects I do recongnise normal flies suddenly popping up wherever I am(eg. in the restaurant, around my table dozens of flies flying around where as all other tables are "unharmed"). Other Insects like bugs have been bothering me too.
It may sound simple and "laughable" but I am dead serious. I have been suffering from this good 5 years now and I am not the only one.

It doesnt matter what I do, this insects just keep following me, even after taking a shower, I can clearly see a fruit fly flying over my head. I can assure you that it is not hygienical problem because i do shower nearly everday.

Here my data

Age 30
Gender Male
No Allergies
I have been fighting this for 2 years.I have black specks coming from my skin, have seen worms coming from an open wound in the palm of my hand after falling and scraping myself, have white wing-like specks on my skin which appear to be cyclic and once I had a dead fly similar to a fruitfly come out of a scratch on my foot. I recently moved and threw away almost everything I own ... these things are back.Cedar oil helps and I burn cinnamon essential oil in my house..they don't like the smell. I use vinegar and baking soda to clean and in my laundry. Also Dr. Bronners has a great peppermint soap and also a tea tree oil soap. Tea tree helps kill fungus.I eat fruits and veggies and edamame and take colloidal silver. I have all physical symptoms described by all of you in your posts. Thank you for all your sharing and posts. While I would not wish this on anyone it is comforting to know I am not the only one with this "thing". I have problem getting them out of my clothes. Has anyone found something that helps?
hi, posted before, been awhile. not sure if the issue still exists for me as it's not real hot out, but even when it's been pretty cold out, I've still had the gnat and fly issue. What I had tried before (and seemed to work at least for awhile) is vitamin D supplements. I am very vitamin D deficient. It improved to where I thought I beat this thing for awhile then got disappointed again..here I am again, trying what worked for me the most again..vitamin D along with vitamin K2 supplements. I have not seen any yet and it's been at least a few months. The real test of course will be summer. As far as what make the situation worse, I can definitely say without a doubt, they seem to be more attracted to me when I eat sugary food or a lot of meat protein, and definitely like me if I am eating a bunch of processed foods. For me, I do also have to cut back on the carbs like bread, rice , pasta...even whole grain, also alchoholic drinks, even fresh whole fruit I must limit...sadly, at the end of the day, it's all just stuff that turns to sugar in my body. Eating sugar makes me get yeast infections and I don't even have to gorge myself on it, and of course, I think the gnats and flies love yeast as well. Well, along with vitamin D and K2, Im taking a multi - whole food type. Drinking more almond milk (unsweet) as well as that "Amazing Grass" stuff- Orange Dreamsicle is pretty tolerable. Well I will check back again...just wanted to wish everyone well. I've been thinking of everyone here and have been meaning to post for awhile and keep up with what's been working for some...take care.
pure coconut oil and add drops of oregano oil. it is working for me
have you tried colloidal silver has anyone look it up its your choice
Hi, pedi. Do you have an ear problem? I same problem too. My eardrum is 90 percent gone. But the doctor said it nothing to do with flies.  I have read in a website that why flies follow the dog with an infection in his ear. Because ear has warm temperature. Pls. Tell me if you have a cure
I never had a fruit fly bite me - it was a "kissing bug".  But the ants love me!!  I have to be pinching them off my feet all the time.  Also I have thin white "hairs" or threads that come out of my nose, mouth, the sores on my back and sometimes get in my eyes!  I don't have fruit flies follow me - but gnats try to get in my eyes when I go outside.  I use hand sanitizer all over my head to stop the itching and it seems to help.  I am at my wits end trying things - I burned my back with Peroxide once... I use apple cider vinegar on the sores and it "makes them angry".  I recently started taking the Diatomaceous earth.  I still itch but the sores seem to be drying.  I sure hope so.  I eat cloves by the handful and use cinnamon in my plain oatmeal. (no milk as it's sweet) I try to stay away from wheat, corn and soy.  My "worms"  look like the fuzzy stuff from a cotton ball.  Barely visible unless you have a strong light and a dark background.   I even video taped one with my Canon!  It wiggled and squirmed and stretched.  You can't tell me it's not alive!!  I believe I have Morgellons too.
@ManicBlogger:
I am consoled to notice that my case is not unique. I have been battling with fruit flies because i have a very bad breath. My problems are (1) I am diabetic type II (2) I take quite a lot of protein (3) I drink two bottles of beer (500ml each three times in a month. (4) I avoid sugar and sweet stuff. From you post, I see i need to stop alcohol intake, reduce a lot of curbs, cut on meat intake. Apart from sunlight where can i get vitamin D? What about vitamin K2.

Whoever gets more information on bad breath and fruit flies can reply to my post

Thank you all for sharing

Chigy
You can go to a drugstore and buy calcium with vit. D3.  Or go to Amazon and order it through the mail.  Here we just go to Walmart or Walgreens to get it. - I don't know if you have a Walmart in Kenya.
HELLO,, WOULD YOU KNOW HOW TO KILL GNAT EGGS IN MY HAIR FOLLICLES. MY DOCTOR SAYS IT'S LICE. I LAY WITH MY HEAD UNDERWATER IN THE TUB AND I FIND DEAD GNATS. I'VE USED DIFFERENT LICE PRODUCTS AND NOTHING WORKS.
MY DOCTOR THINKS I'M NUTS. ALSO I'M TAKING DIATOMACEOUS EARTH AS I KNOW THERE INSIDE ME.
CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME ADVICE
LYNN
   Hello Lynn,  You might get some Tea Tree Oil and try putting that in your hair.  Gnats hate it, if that's what you have.  You might also want to cut your hair in case it is lice.  The lice lay eggs on the hair shaft and they hatch into more "gnat-looking" flying things.    You are not nuts thinking they are inside you... they can bite and lay their eggs on and in your scalp.

You will probably have to wash your hair every morning and every evening before bed.  And you will have to wash your bedding every morning in hot water with 20 Mule Team Borax or put Peroxide in your laundry.  Something to kill the bugs left on the sheets and pillow cases.

I hope you don't have Morgellons as it is harder to get rid of....

Wishing you the best,  Silverfox
     I just saw a post on a different forum from a young lady who said she had a remission from Morgellons!  Dr. gave her clyndamycin, an antibiotic and she was free from Morgellons for four years!!!
    Guess I'll be making an appointment!
I slso have this problem! It is so annoying! Whenever im at a restaurant,  a fly always appears. When I go to the nail salon, guess what? A fly appears out of nowhere. There has to be a solution to this. When I go to the salon to get my hair washed and conditioned, my stylist always say, something flew out of your hair!! This is driving me nuts! Somebody please help!!  :-(

Desperate for a solution...
What is your blood type?  Do you ever get inflamed nasal turbinates?  Do you feel your breathing is not up to par?  Do you get sinus pressure?  Do you have any other health problems that could help me figure this out to help you?  
    I just received my bottle of Colloidal silver in the mail today.  Will start taking it tonight before supper.  If it helps I will let everyone know.
    I am also ordering some essential oils as 5 drops of each are recommended for Morgellons of:
Rosemary
Lemon
Thyme
Cinnamon
Clove
in an 8 oz. glass of water every morning.

I am hoping that these essential oils will also help.  We are all so desperately hoping for a cure!!
im in colorado, and this has just recently started with me within the week, wtf?
     Some people believe this is all caused by chemtrails - look it up.  Others say it's GMOs.  Still others say its Morgellons.  One thing we all have in common, we are suffering and it's not going away!  We have gnats, threads, fibers, bugs, worms, nanotech things and no-see-ems.  We turn to doctors and they don't know the answer.

Any doctors out there who can help?  Please do!
Using my magnifinying glass, i too can see/pull fungus gnat larve from my hair roots, no one believes me either.  I do not have a solution, but I've heard they hate garlic??  I have an incredible pick that shows a live larve moving on a single strand of my hair, and the flash showed many more intertwined.  Gross!  Please if anyone has been diagnosed with Morgellons, read this article, Researchers are proving it is REAL GNATS, in particular  Fungus Gnats.  Please read ENTIRE article
http://www.morgellonsuk.org.uk/micromyiasis.htm
BuggsyInVa
***@****
It's okay everyone. No one is crazy. I'm 16 year old girl from Australia and I have this too. I have relatively good hygiene- I shower daily, brush my teeth etc etc. It's definitely not lice!  Lice cannot fly around! 2 times when I was blow drying my hair, one of those fly things fly out. Several other times is when I brush my hair or fling it around a bit. THIS IS NOT NORMAL. I have killed about 5 so far by clapping onto them with my hands. My scalp itches and this fly thing is so gross! I get these black dot things when I itch my scalp sometimes, or see them on my pillow. I know they are not lice- I know what lice looks like! I can't tell my parents cos they will think I'm crazy. I found this forum by searching in google! I also had this condition for  about 9+ months now and the situation is so hopeless it hurts.
I forgot to mention- I've been trying to ignore this for ages. I've been telling I've just imagining things but after I read everyone's comments, my fears have been confirmed! I'm going to douse my hair in lemon juice. I have no idea if that is going do anything at all but it's quite acidic isn't it? I'll also start washing my hair EVERY SINGLE DAY instead of once every 2 day. This is going to damage my hair I know but to get rid of this problem, I am desperate and will do anything!
sorry for the load of comments! This is my 3rd one in a row gosh! more things that can hopefully help in whatever case:

1) I am not allergic to anything
2) I have a relatively balanced diet (my mum is a health nut)
3) I have no pets
4) I don't have any medical conditions

Hello all,  I have found a partial solution.  My head hasn't itched in two days.    I am drinking a tea:  Traditional Medicinals;  organic Roasted Dandelion Root tea.   The critters hate it and are leaving my body!!
    They left a few sores on their way out, but they will heal in time.  The important thing is they don't like the way I taste.  - Incidentally, the tea tastes a bit like peanut butter - not too pleasant - but the results are worth it.  I bought the tea at Walmart in the tea/coffee aisle.  

I am also spraying my bed with tea tree oil and water to which I've added an open capsule of Gluten Cutter.  Gluten Cutter is also at Walmart in the health food aisle.  I understand that the enzymes in Gluten Cutter can dissolve the critters.  

I hope this brings some relief to you also.  I have slept very well for two nights with no itching. - I am still itching during the day - but think they're trying to leave my body.... have seen them leaving.... :-)
I too have this problem and no one believes me. I literally have to wrap my head with something to keep them out of my hair. I dont why they are so attracted to me. Tried B12, didnt work. Nothing works but to kill the ones around you. I feel like sitting in a room with a gnat bomb!!
     Agggghhhh! Don't bomb your room unless you leave it all day and night!
     If you feel you must "bomb" it use tea tree oil diluted with water in a spray bottle.  At least it won't hurt you.
    I tried the Listerine treatment last night.  I itched but not as much - and "they" didn't bother my head.

Some pour the Listerine over their body then shower it off... others pour the Listerine into the bathwater in the tub.  It is cool and menthol-like.  

Wishing you the best
I have same problem too. May i ask you guy if you do experience to have an ear infection or irritating ear problem?
I have same problem too. Do you experience an ear problem? One of doctor said to me that it is because of my perforated eardrum. But when i went to ENT doctors, they said it nothing to do with flies.
Fruit flies are attracted to the chemicals Phenylacetic acid and phenylacetaldehyde that are in fruits.  Both gnats and fruit flies are attracted to carbon dioxide (your breath contains this) but gnats hang around rotting things.  Knowing that, you need to find the source of these and take care of them.

Fruits you can store in the fridge and seal up in containers as well as setting some fruit fly traps to break the life cycle of these pests.  Fruit fly traps are easy to make, just a tall glass with some apple vinegar and a drop of soap on top with a paper funnel so they get trapped and die.  Since they die without reproducing and you locked up their source of sustenance, no more fruit flies!  It also works with some gnats.

Now for the Gnats.  They like rotting things or things that "smell" like rotting things.  A friend once had a rotting tooth.  Guess what, he had gnats chasing him.  Even tho the tooth did not bother him, it was attracting unwanted attention.  You see, the tooth had just started decaying and since it was between the teeth where he could not brush (but could floss) it was not noticeable...except to the gnats.  Once in a while, a piece of meat would get stuck in there and if he did not notice and remove it, gnats showed up looking for a snack!  And a place to lay their eggs.  His mouth held both "attractions" a rotting smell and carbon dioxide.  For the longest time, he could not figure out why they showed up and asked me.  I finally had to break it to him that he had bad breath.  Everyone was too "polite" to tell him to brush, floss and use listerine.  Eventually (when it the tooth became painful) he went to a dentist and took care of the problem.  Thus, no more gnats.  (by the way, yes, that friend is me and I brush, floss and use listerine every day now.)

Now, it may not be a rotting tooth but something is giving off an "gnat-attracting" odor and you are constantly exhaling carbon dioxide.
Can gnats evolve from urine in drain pipes and then burrow into humans throats? Bc i was in a rv and a gnat flew into my vocal cords and stayed! Please email me a accurate answer ***@****
   Many people accidentally swallow gnats and don't have any problems.
    If you get a fever from it, see a doctor.  Otherwise, you should be okay.
   If it's the colloidal silver - I tried it and still get fibers/threads coming out of my nose, mouth and skin on my back.   But, then again, I've had the problem for 7 years.  So, I may have to repeat the process from the beginning instead of staying on the "maintenance" amount of drops.  
     I had a perforated ear drum and healed it by using vitamin E oil and a little piece of grape in my ear .  Left it in overnight.   When i went back to the doctor he couldn't believe it!
Honestly I have kept a old banana near me on opposite side of table, n these fruit flies prefer my hair over the rotting banana, I've killed a few lately, but it seems there in only one assigned to me n follows me to work and back, never see more than one making my hair their home . Sounds like its crazy people problem, but when u can't find a decent answer on the web, u do start to feel weird.
    I read somewhere that gnats and mosquitos hate fabric softener sheets.  They actually contain some chemical to soften clothes that the bugs can't stand.  Maybe you could try rubbing a sheet on your head.  
     We would be interested in the outcome.

Wishing you the best.
I see a gnat flying around all the time. I see it at home and at work. Are you aware of at connection between the gnats and a diagnosis of cancer. I had cancer last winter and am constantly worried I will have additional cancers.  
hi sweetheart im not a good typer but here goes I also live in Australia ive had morgellons for nine years I take antidepressant because I hade sooo much pain in my scalp and head that I tried to take my own life.OK  IT DOES NT LIKE CLOVE LEAF OIL IT IS TO DO WOTH FUNGUS when I first was exposed to this disease it felt like I was being electrocuted it DOES enter the nerve system, there is a dr peter main who is researching morgellons please google there is a phone number.YOU MUST SOAK FEET BEFORE YOU BATH and DO NOT wash hair in bath water always try to wash hair in the sink to stop spreading my story is hell on earth as many others you name a doctor and ive  been there so far I have about according to them about 18 different medical disorders NOT it is one diseasethat causes all of our symtoms (symptoms) the best fun I had was seeing the head of dermatology I guy that deals with skin when I told him I had fibres  ants and bugs hairs and worms coming out he stood near the door and wouldn't touch me THEY DO KNOW what it is but there not going to tell you go hearbal good luck .
    Oh wow!  Thank you for sharing!  My heart goes out to you!  How awful that the doctor wouldn't even come near you!   One doctor I went to gave me a lidocaine shot and sent me on my way.  I was itching like crazy before I got to the front door!

I took Wormwood and Black Walnut Hull today as the fibers were coming out of my nose and mouth this morning.  Figured I kill a few - then I also took the Diatomaceous Earth to get some of the big ones.   I figure the long ones (adults) come out after they lay their eggs. (I had a stomach ache)   The Wormwood and Black Walnut hull are supposed to kill the nymphs and the D.E. is supposed to kill the adults. -  Still trying to get rid of them after 7 years.  :(

Where do you get clove leaf oil?  Is it like the clove oil you get for a toothache?

Wishing all of us the best outcome and hopefully a cure!
  Wow!  I had only mixed the cayenne pepper (just a dash) with lemon water and the buggers only had to smell it and started to leave my face!!  Caught a few with scotch tape by my ear!
    Hope this makes them flee!
I also am losing hair from a parasitic infection being ignored by doctors. Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil shampoo and conditioner has helped me the most. when I wet my hair it immediately gobs together like glue is in my hair. This shampoo works the best I have found to work out the goo. The conditioner makes my hair feel normal and I can actually brush it without horrible pain and knots. My hair grows insanely fast since this infection but falls out way to much. It is visible how thin it is & I have a few pea size bald spots.I have this so bad every system in my body is effected. I greatly sympathize with everyone going through this. It is no way to live,I lost most of my friends, my husband, my job as a nurse which I miss so much, and alot of pieces of me. Thank you to everyone for sharing your stories. Helps me not feel so alone,bc no one understands. Good luck to everyone on this crazy journey. Hopefully we can make a difference for others to never suffer.
  Get some diatomaceous earth at the health food store.  The lady at the health food store was losing her hair and she mixed 1 teaspoon in 8 oz. of water and let it settle.  Then she would sip this almost all day.  She would then add more water to it and stir it, let it sit and start drinking it again.  She said it not only restored her hair, it killed the parasites she had.

Hope this helps...

I am "herxing" pretty badly from the Diatomaceous Earth.  I am taking 1 teaspoon every day and will start using 1 Tablespoon starting tomorrow.
    My back has broken out with lesions and the fibers are coming out and they poke horribly as they make their way out!   I am quite determined, however, so I will continue the D.E.
     I just took some wormwood and black walnut hull again to kill the nymphs/babies.  
     Am also using Apple Cider Vinegar on the lesions as it seems to help stop some of the itching.  

Praying and hoping that it helps... wishing all of us the best
I have this problem to but I have no symptoms like crawling bugs under skin or leg pains, it's just that flys, gnats and fruit flies are always above my head ! I have showers daily , I'm clean but what's the solution that has worked ???? I've read all the comments on this and I'm just confused!!! Pleaseeee help !
        Just wondering if you might have hypoglycemia.  My ex smelled sweet, even his sweat smelled like honey.  Perhaps your skin is sweet and the fruit flies are interested in your perspiration.  

you could bathe all day long, but if it is a blood sugar problem, it won't help.   Solution:  go on a hypoglycemic diet.  It involves knowing high and low glycemic index foods and basically staying away from sugar, grains and certain carbohydrates (like white potatoes, bread, cereal and cookies).

Wishing you the best.
Wow is all I have to say! I have been doing research myself as I have been suffering for over three years! :-(  When I have looked online in  the past a few sites brought me to Morgellons but I get so many different links about it and a lot of people refuse to recognize it as a  real disease people say it is a made up, fictitious or an imaginative disease but if what you are describing  is Morgellons well then it is VERY real and I am almost positive that I have it!.
I even have lost my hair!   I think it is a terrible evil and suffering experience a person can go through :-(  I have tried so many things.  Garlic has helped so has the apple cider vinegar and lemon extract.
If anybody has more advice on how to relieve my symptoms or get rid of this forever feel free to comment/contact me.
Thank you and good luck to all that are suffering like myself! :-(
Viewing 201-309 comments: