Growth stunt?
Hello, I'll give some of my details.

Asian, Male, 17 years old, 5 feet and 2 1/2 inches tall and I weigh 77 KG. (Have fully grown hair in my under-arms and face so I guess puberty is almost done?)
Parents: Dad's 5 feet & 8 inches, Mother's 5 feet 4 1/2
Close relatives like Uncle and male cousins are 5 ft 8in - 6ft 4in.
I had some problems with constipation during half of my child-hood so I was thin (looked like an anorexic patient)  and after eighth grade got a little obese too.  

So my question is that what fits my symptoms? What could be the cause of my growth stunt? What tests should I ask my doctor to take? Can I still grow taller?
i had a friend who had da same problems as u...
yes,u can grow tall...and i think if u eat regular food with protiens and vitamins and fibres,, u might grow fat :)
My dad always told me when i'm sleeping don't curl up and always have your legs straight, and seriously I wish i haven't because now I'm 5'8" 5'9" somewhere around there... I'm not sure if it was folk-lore or not but it worked for me.
Hmm i'll try sleeping straight and eat more proteins.. but should I go to a doctor? which doctor? And this might seem weird, but where I live the doctors aren't very close to me and are very costly to even visit, I wanna know atleast some details before going to any!

and one last questions, these Growth hormone injections, do they work? should I tell my doc to use em? I know it'll be expensive but if they work I guess they'll be worth it..

Thanks for the replies guys! :#