Heat on left leg
For 7 days I have been feeling heat on the left leg and unbearable pain it started for the bottom and slowly move upper knee and look it feels like if you have a sunburn heat the problem heat is inside and when you press the skin
feel like when you have a black an blue, now its a rash and spreading and my left leg feel harden and spreading
upper left buttock and left side of my body  and feeling irritation
go see a dermatologist. There is a skin condition for your symptoms, but I can't think of the name right now. It can be treated with an antibiotic and a special lotion for the rash. Also, heat to the skin and any redness can also indicate cellulitis, which is dangerous and needs to be addressed in a hospital setting! Go get checked out!
LOOK FOR A SMALL BITE SOMEWERE...SEE THE DOC SPIDERS WILL BITE AND YOU CANT ALWAYS TELL
GET TO A DOCTOR.  Could be anything, but if you have a rash moving that fast, you need to see a doctor immediately.