Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Heat on left leg

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Heat on left leg

For 7 days I have been feeling heat on the left leg and unbearable pain it started for the bottom and slowly move upper knee and look it feels like if you have a sunburn heat the problem heat is inside and when you press the skin
feel like when you have a black an blue, now its a rash and spreading and my left leg feel harden and spreading
upper left buttock and left side of my body  and feeling irritation
go see a dermatologist. There is a skin condition for your symptoms, but I can't think of the name right now. It can be treated with an antibiotic and a special lotion for the rash. Also, heat to the skin and any redness can also indicate cellulitis, which is dangerous and needs to be addressed in a hospital setting! Go get checked out!
LOOK FOR A SMALL BITE SOMEWERE...SEE THE DOC SPIDERS WILL BITE AND YOU CANT ALWAYS TELL
GET TO A DOCTOR.  Could be anything, but if you have a rash moving that fast, you need to see a doctor immediately.