Hot tea burn.
I had made hot, boiling tea, in which i had also heated in the microwave after boiling for 60 seconds so it would remain hot. The cup was so hot to the touch, i had to use a pot holder. While holding the steaming hot tea, my dog jumped up and knocked the tea onto my stomach and chest. The pain was excruciating at first. Now it feels icy. No blisters have formed yet, but it is red in all the areas. It hurts to touch as well. I am not sure what to do for this. Any suggestions? i have not applied anything to it.
I think it is good to put ice on it if it isn't blistering.
COLD WATER SHOWER IF ITS NOT BLISTERED THE ITCHING IS THE BODYS WAY OF GOING "WE NEED TO HEAL THIS" ALSO ALOE VERA BASED LOTION FOR BURNS IS GREAT BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE NAME OF IT A FAMILY FRIEND OF MINE HAS USED IT ON BURNS SUN BURN AND GAVE IT TO ME FOR MY PRICKLY HEAT RASH AND IT WORKS A TREAT