Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
I am going crazy and can't get any help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I am going crazy and can't get any help

I have these things like red mites in my vaginal and anal area and they are driving me crazy. I've been to so many doctors and they won't even look as they think I'm nuts.

I truly am going crazy, they sometimes are on my skin, and someone told me they are clover mites, but why are they on me and nobody else?  People come over and don't get them on them, only me!

I'm not exxagerating, this is real, I am at my wits end. I truly need to know why this is happening and where to go to get this taken care of as soon as possible. The other day one was stuck in my hair on my head, they get in my clothes, it's horribe!
Tags: help, vaginal, head
a natural insect repellent is Pyrethrum, it's used in pharmaceutical products too.

another popular insecticide is Malathion, it's commonly used in gel against head lice, body lice, scabies.

try to consult a Dermatologist.

I know these things are so annoying they can even trigger psychiatric problems. that, paradoxically, will support the idea of a solely psychiatric problem.
I totally believe you and know you're not exaggerating AT ALL!! In my experience, with these sorts of things, doctors do think you're crazy and mostly, as in your case, won't even examine you. This is pure negligence!

Go to a doctor, any doctor and DEMAND a referral to a Dermatologist!! But do your research first, to make sure you get a reputable Dermatologist, as they're not all helpful or caring either!

The medical industry is in a mess worldwide, unfortunately...but just occasionally, you stumble upon a doctor or specialist that knows what they're doing and WILL help you.

All the best in finding the help you so desperately need!! :)
It could be genital crabs (pubic lice or scabies). They are transmitted sexually. They usually itch and cause irritation. The scabies causes blisters and bumps and is brown insect the size of  a pinhead. If it is genital crabs you can treat it with a topical shampoo for the skin and pubic hair and anal area. I would see a dermatologist and say you think you have genitcal lice or mites. It is not that uncommon for them not to know about it, but you need to follow the directions exactly to get rid of them. this includes changing towels, bedding and so forth. See if they can diagnose it so you can get treated properly and don't be afraid to ask how to clean the house area, including clothes so you won't infect your self. Anyway it is a place to start.
Well, just got out of nut house number 2!  Went to the emergency room and they wouldn't even consider a referall from a dermatologist, they just stuck me in the funny farm for 3 weeks and put me on heavy drugs. I showed them the things coming off of me and all over the gurney and they looked at them and said "these aren't bugs, they don't have legs!"  That's what I always get.  Anyway, I'm just going to have to live with them because I'm afraid to say anything to anybody. Since this started, I've lost my apartment (infested), all my stuff, my "so called" friends, my dignity, my job and my life as I knew it. I don't know what to do anymore, I fear most people now and trust no one.  I'm a bout to have major surgery and am scared to death since I have these things on me,like I'll get an infection or something. No, I don't have pubic crabs or scabies.
I'm sorry about that, I know how you feel. they just take undiagnosed physical illness as a symptom of mental illness without even considering the mental status of a person besides of that.

I wish I could help but I can only wish you good luck!