Insect bites/bruising
I have several (3 or 4) weird insect bites of some sort.  They seemed, at first like normal bites (mosquito or something like it), they welted up and itched, but now (24-48 hours later) they have bruising around them (not surrounding, in any uniform pattern or anything, just off to the side a little), and the whole area (welt and bruise) is sore.

I also had some nausea this morning, but it was extremely mild and could have been a migrane (after the nausea subsided I had extreme fatigue which is commonly what happens when I have migranes).
i think you shud see the doctor ASAP insect bite ? dont know better to see the doctor. Good luck
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
The description of bites fits erythema migrans of Lyme’s disease. This is a local lesion at the site of tick bite. You should immediately consult a doctor to rule out Lyme’s. Other than that it could also be any allergic reaction, or mosquito bite that bruised with scratching. It can also be a bruise. Please consult a doctor immediately.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.