Last 3 days nausea headache fatigue dizziness cold sweats
25yr old male overall great health....For the last 3 days ive had waves of nausea, extreme headaches, fatigue, dizziness(as if my eyes want to cross, and sometimes feel like fainting), and cold sweats. Some have sayed the first days i had this it may be contributed to heat exhaustion but find it hard to believe days in a row. I have kept myself hydrated and eating well. In full admittance...i have quit smoking cigarettes for 4 weeks now and i am 6 days clean from smoking marijuana(sons getting to that age where he understands everything around him). I have no other habits other than those....im not a alcoholic drinker AT ALL. Ive never had any issue when stopping smoking marijuana and dont feel this has anything to do with it but felt the need to let it known just in case. I have had major neck issues and am scheduled to see a chiropractor on Wednesday to help in that matter and question the headaches to that...other than that the rest somewhat concerns me. Any sugestions on what it may be?
You may want to see a neurologist. It could be a few things...migraines, Menierre's, heat, anemia, low blood sugar...a virus...too many things it COULD be...see your health care provider.
in my view this is URTI. Those who r smoking will get severe in case of URTI
Research adrenal gland disorders, panic attacks.  See an endocrinologist.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.