Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Lightheadedness with many other symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Hi everybody,
I am fed up with a number of mild symptoms I've been experiencing for the last 5 months.

* Feeling of lightheadedness in the Mornings mostly - specially when  I walk to work (1.5 km walking after a 45 minute train ride - I normally don't get this if i drive ) this is almost non-existent when I am at home.
* Gastritis - on and off I get burning in my stomach along with burping and a bit of acidic reflux and sometimes sharp pain in my stomach
* Very mild pain in ears at random times and itchiness in ears
* Very mild pain in neck and upper back at times - especially when changing posture
* Slight pain in shoulders at times especially when moving them
* Wrist, Elbow and finger pains(again very mild)  mostly in the evenings  after work.
(I work for about 6 hours a day on the computer )
* More recently a light twitch in my leg at times - very infrequent.

Additonial Info : I am 26, A little bit over 5'10 and weigh almost 180 Pounds. (82 kg) My job is relatively stress free, work at a consulting company. Recent Blood pressure ranges between 135/75 and 140/80. Blood sugar was normal in 2009. I have been advised that i have bad posture especially at my desk.

I am really confused what these symptoms are - and since they are very mild the average GP doesn't get too concerned. I need advice as to what tests to take and what kind of specialist should I consult over this?  are these all related or am i having many health issues? Neurological? Cardiac? Gastrointestinal?
See a GASTROENTEROLOGIST for your stomach issues. I think they are unrelated.  See a NEUROLOGIST for your light headedness, neck pain, arm and shoulder pain. They may do a head and neck MRI to check it out. Your blood pressure is high. That may also  cause light headedness. You should be treated for that, it can cause ringing in the ears too. See a different family doctor to be treated for high blood pressure. You are young to be experiencing blood pressure that high. Get it checked out. Tell all doctors all of your symptoms. Remember, you are in control. If someone doesnt listen to you or take you seriously, go to someone else who does. Only a doctor can diagnose you. Good luck.
Thanks, I did check with 2 different doctors for the high BP thing and they said BP in that range (135/75) was not dangerous  and it could not cause Ear ringing and Light headedness. And  i think your suggestion for the neurologist is good. That would probably me my first step then.. should I also consult with a cardiologist as well ?
well for one. your blood press is too high mine is between 90 and 120.and i take blood press meds. but before i started blood med i felt like you do. but now am ok.
all your symptoms can in fact be related, the link could be an infection which made all other inflammatory problems flare up.

you could get checked for Helicobacter Pylori.

but one thing you should do is full blood count and ESR. check the hemoglobin and wbc. do you have bladder/bowel symptoms?

did you notice an increase of irritability in you? loss of short term memory? like you can't concentrate on the next thing to do.