Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Little lump behind my ear

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Little lump behind my ear

I'm 12, 110 pounds, 5ft2:P anyways there is this little lump under my skin and its behind my ear at the bottom and its really soft and tender its been there for over a month and there is ringing in my ears and head I dont know if that has to do anything with it but I was just curious what it is
Hi there sweetheart! Well it sounds like it could be a cyst. That is really nothing to worry about. But still you are so young and I would hate for it to be something worse. So, let your parents know about it, andante next time you go to the doctor let them look at it. Also, if you start feeling any pain or having any weird sxs get checked out.
Sweetheart as long as its not bugging you it's probably nothing to be concerned about. But no matter what I would tell your mom at least. So, that way she knows what is going on with you. I am here if you have anymore questions. May god bless you.
Sweetheart I just reread your post and saw that it was tender. This could be a pimple under the skin. But if you feel pain when you touch it, go get it checked out. That is always your best route especially being young you don't want it to be something you need to take care of but haven't. Talk to your mom, and let her help you out. Once agian good luck. May God bless you.