Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Low Body Temp,Low BP, Overall lethargy and weakness
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Low Body Temp,Low BP, Overall lethargy and weakness

29yr old male. Over the last 12 months I have been having weird issues with anxiety to the point of Panic attacks. I managed to get things under control by resting and seeing a counselor. This problem grew about 3-4 weeks ago when ragweed season started. It was a Friday night and I was having problems breathing like I couldn't catch my breath which lead to me not eating supper and spiraling into anxiety for most of the night. Now it has become a daily issue since that time. I have started having neck pain where the occipital bone at the back of the head and Cervical vertebra 1 connect. Usually I am in class, Anatomy and Physiology ironically enough and I start having neck pain, sore throat and then I start having problems taking a normal breath. Since breathing is my best method to combating my anxiety it has become fairly hard to function and keep the attacks at bay. I am now seeing a doctor and we are doing test but I do not have any results yet. the things I feel are off is the fact that my body temperature is so low. Has been at 96.5 for a while and sometimes it goes to the low 97's. My blood pressure is usually fairly low as well and I feel like this would explain why I get dizzy and then feel like my heart is racing seconds later.
Other symptoms; my feet sweat and I change socks about 3-5 times per day, my throat is irritated and has some redness on the sides(started a little before my breathing problems and still have it now), my left ear feels itchy and has been on and off for at least 2 weeks. I usually always have soft stool or diarrhea. I am tired and don't really feel like doing much.

Overall I just do not feel right. I would love to get my life back and be able to just live a normal life. Does anyone have similar symptoms? I have read and been told that I might have a thyroid problem, irritable bowel syndrome, problem with my Ileo-cecal valve staying open.

I should have my blood test back this week which should shed more light on the subject