Lumps, large spleen and liver!
Hi since April/may I have had some lumps in my neck area around my jaw line... My doc said they were lymph nodes and would go down... It's now September an they are still there. I went to another doc for a second opinion, and he sent me for an u/sound and CT scan, and we found that I had a large spleen and large liver, my blood test results also showed abnormalities in my liver... And found I have extremely low iron count (it was at 3) also that I'm anaemic. I'm really confused and scared as no doccan give me a direct answer as to what's wrong? Any advice or thoughts would be appreciated, thanks!
Sounds similiar to something I saw on mystery diagnosis (discovery channel). Try health.discovery.com. and look for the women with lump on neck. I'm not saying its what's wrong with you, but it's always a possibility.
Hi, thanks for your feedback I went to that website but couldn't find that exact story.