Lumps in Face
A few months ago I developed a hard lump right under my ear lobe, at the top of my jaw bone approximately 1/2 an inch wide. It is not painful, but it has an unpleasant inflammatory feeling like a numbness/tingling/itchiness that feels deep inside (not on the surface of the skin). It started with just a few days, but now it is constant. I have now developed another lump in my cheek, that I discovered just a week ago, and it has the same sensation.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Karen :)
Have you tried any doctors ent, dermagtolgist, not sure who to pick  but either one would be a good place or even a general physician
No, haven't seen a doctor about it yet....I have been waiting to find the time to go for a follow-up Glucose Tolerance Test after having Gestational Diabetes, and was going to "kill two birds with one stone" so to speak.
I was just thinking that maybe someone would have any ideas in the meantime.

Kazann

The lumps might be a bacterial infection in your skin, similar to an infection like strep throat. I had those exact symptoms in college, and now have scars from it going untreated. The regular family Dr. gave me a topical liquid antibotic called Clindamycin-they were gone in like 2 weeks. The medicine does not stink, or burn, or leave a film on your skin. Hope this is your solution.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.