Mysterious bug under my skin, crawling on my scalp
This is my first post, I've been reading this forum for about a month now, reading about evetything from how to cure scabies to mites.

I'm 27 years old, live in Dallas Texas and here is my story...

First, we've always had a fly problem at every house we go to. You know, the little fruit fly looking things. However, we're not big fruit eaters and don't have any out. They seem to love the trash and the sink (different fly?).

Up to 6 months ago I felt like a bug was crawling on me when I sat on my couch and bed (different apartment), our first assumption was bed bugs and we treated the house (using bombs) for these, the crawling feeling slowed but never fully stopped.

We recently moved (2 months ago) and I felt the same thing on the couch and bed, even worse actually. So much so that we had to throw the couch out. The couch had a mattress in it, it ended up staying out back for a little while until one day I looked out there and it had little black bugs crawling all over it. During this time it seemed I ws being attacked at night by whatever this is, constant crawling all over my head. I usually stay up late to work (upwards of 5AM sometimes) and the entire time this crawling is going on. When I get in the bed it's even worse.

Now here we are at present day. Three days ago I started feeling like whatever this was is now in my skin (I'm certain of it), It's under the skin on my face, my scalp, my back, my toes, and my feet. I can feel it crawling in and out of my anus at times also.

Went to the dermatoligist today and of couse he says it's my imagination, some people get it. He's subscribed me some DEXEPIN for depression. :(  Funny thing is I'm not depressed, my life was quite good until this bug showed up.

I can feel them crawling under my skin, they hang out in my ear (not sure if under the skin or just in the canal) all day, it's gross. No one in the house (my wife and 3 kids) can feel them. My wife has bites all up and down her legs and even a protruded ring looking this on her forearm.

As you might have imagined I'm loosing my mind and life, nothing is the same. And now that the doctor says it's my imagination I cant even get my mom or wide (even though she has a lot of bites) to believe what I'm feeling is real. This makes everything 99.9% harder.

At first I thought it was bird mites (lots of trees around our apartment), then I thought scabies (becuase I can see tracks under my skin), and now I'm thinking it's some kind of fly. There are flys everwhere in this apartment. The disposal was broken when we moved in and it had  flies coming out, they are still around even today (and it's broken again). The bathroom has the flies, in fact, there are several dead in the tub.

I spray the tub down with bleach/water after getting out and noticed when I spray the faucet part some of it turns black (black mold?).

Could this be a bot fly? What do I need to do to get rid of it. Now that the dermatologist was no hope (second doc I've seen, first gave me Pemethrin which did not work) I was thinking of ordering some Stromectol / Ivermectin and Green Kleen Green online.

Recently I had jock itch for the first time in my life, had been taking Gris Peg (Griseofulvin) when this all started to intensify. Please if anyone has been through anything like this offer your sound advice.
I believe the correct term is "parasite". A bug needs to breathe and cannot live without food/water. Therefore it is not physically capable of surviving in a human body.
I have had these parasites since Aug. 2014. Most of the colorless fibers I am seeing are human hair, on top of the skin and under the skin. Several times I have seen a bright blue fiber looking thing, however, when I put it in a little rubbing alcohol, it floated, or swam, back and forth. The coloring can be from the parasite getting in the clothing and if looked at under a microscope or even a jewelers eyeglass, I could see a small, more solid specimen, which I believe was the parasite, which caused a hair or the bright blue specimen, to move.
I have been on websites for over a year, have been to an Infectious Disease doctor, who told me to get professional help without even checking the specimens I brought to him. I have been to my PCP, I have seen a Dermatologist so many time I cannot count. At least the Dermatologist did try many things. I even went to the State Entomologist as well as the County Entomologist. No one, not one person I saw, not one lab test or biopsy, or x-ray, could diagnose what I am dealing with. I know one thing, parasites feed off of your blood, your collagen, your fluids and your skin. My parasites are on and in me, on and in my indoor cats, inside my car, my clothes and everything I own. They are normally white microscopic eggs, nymphs, larvae, pupae and adults. Too many times I have found what I thought I saw on me, on a website. I have tried everything imaginable, including what people on forums say to use. Nothing has helped, nothing has removed these life invaders. That is what they are. I have spent hundreds of dollars, and have nothing to show for it. The money is gone, and these things remain in my life. I do not know about the rest of you, but my pests are from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head, in my nose, my mouth, my ears, and everything in between. God help us all. There must be millions of us out there. Lynne
Hi Lynn.  I've recently gotten what we were so sure at first was lice,  only now I'm realizing I've yet to find one adult louse.  Instead I'm finding little fiber bundles, bright blue and red and black cleverly bundled to look incredibly inconspicuous. .a closer look reveals some kind of insect. And I've been combing out nits for days.    I have a few microscope photos if you want to compare notes.  I'm terrified to take it to a dr for fear of the rejection. ... so,  I'm taking a tough route and I've been killing so many of these things.   Please message.
I had all the same symptoms everyone else have been experiencing.  I was also told it was anxiety and was put on OCD Meds. Finally I saw a dermatologist that was able to extract enough "specimen" from my scalp to send to a lab.  Mainly cause I had scratch so badly that a bit of puss had come out and kinda dried out enough for her to see.  The results came back as "a Heavy Dose of staphylococcus aureus"  Staph infection.  I was put on antibiotics and I'm starting to see an improvement.  At least I now know it is not all in my head, I'm not going crazy, definately not OCD.  
Here is the website that I found extremely helpul to truly understand what was going on.  Hope it can help anyone out there!
http://patient.info/doctor/pvl-positive-staphylococcus-aureus
I too have recently developed these dual spots that eventually turned into lesions, most of them round with 2 spots, I call these sores a face with no nose or mouth. If I irritate these sores 2 white stalk like things would/will pop up, one on each side. These white stalks dont move, however, they are connected to one another under the sore in my skin and harder than hell to get out. Other sores look like, well, a fungus pattern or a lake on a map. They are all very painful, but I might be on the mend as they seem to be dissipating. I've seen 5 doctors. One said I did it to myself and tried to give me anti depressants, which strangely enough, is also are prescribed for itching. Every doctor seems to think I'm scratching them, even though I've told them repeatedly the sores hurt and burn much more than they itch. Also, my dog had them before she passed away recently. Two of the doctors called me and my husband liars when we mentioned our dog. Also, I have scratched one or two when they did itch and that was painful and when I looked more of these things were popping out of my skin about a quarter to a half an inch away. Thank goodness my son and husband witnessed this. By the way, I don't think it is what caused my dogs death, but I'm sure it didn't help. Does any of this sound familiar? I have tried everything and the new dermatologist I'm seeing has mentioned light therapy. Other family members have developed the "double barrel" spots but non of theirs have morphed into lesions, just me and my poor sweet dog.
Hi silver, I hope it r still getting post, and are still on this site.   I have a friend that lives near you, she has the same thing.   She thinks it is a bird or rodent mite.  She has only had this fIr about 4 months now.
She's says she's actually has seen the little eggs. And other " bugs"  
It's defiantly not scabies or lice or any of the usual things doctors rule out.  She was a nurse for 20 yrs so knows what she looking for.
I left arizona about 6 months ago. We were room mates.
This started AFTER I moved.  
Turns out there were squirrels living under our house and in the attic.   We also think there might be water under the house.  Moisture.   There seems be an association between these skin mites and moisture or mold.
I've been doing as much research as I can for her.  
She saw a doctor there when it first started.  At that time she wasn't seeing any bugs, just tons of bites. Keeping her awake at nite also.
The doc she saw, really demeaned her and told her it was just dry skin.
Then very sarcastically asked my friend if she'd ever heard of lotion.
Like if she'd just use skin lotion for dry skin, it would go away.  
No one is listening to her.
She is afraid to go anywhere fear of giving it to others.
She has seen several drs. Just like you all have to no avail.  
I hope you see this. Maybe we can talk/ email privately. I'm new to this forum so don't know what the rules are.
Take care,
Shar.
Hi silver,
Shar here. I've written u a few times today.   My friend who lives near y also got a picture of the little white hair/ worm thing.  She sent it to me on her phone.  I wish we could compare notes.
Take care
Shar
DR. BRONNER'S PEPPERMINT CASTILE SOAP to wash face before bed, then sweet almond oil as a moisturizer. This works. The only thing that works for me, I had put a lot of hope in tea tree oil, but it does not do so much for me anymore.
What did you discover at the infectious disease Doctor?  
I have been suffering the 3rd time in 14 years.with ear infection ,scalp lesions,sores on face ,black and grainy white things coming out of my skin..loads of them. Have also been thru Dr s prescribing crazy pills.After intense prayer I had a inner guidance. BETADINE  ointment. Immediate relief for my  inflamed ear. Have since ordered Lugols IODINE solution on internet. This is immediately helpful. research this. Iodine drops. be careful with dosage. research before taking internally diluted in water. Research Iodine. This is a powerful antiseptic. I need to share this is  a brilliant solution.
i have seizures and every time i go off my keppra im fine....going back on the infestation starts all over again...i originally weent off the meds because i thought i was going crazy..no one believed anything i was saying,,,itchy, crawling feeling, sores on my head..one night it got soo bad i sprayed my whole body with lysol....dont recommend it....if not taking it i seizure up...just started i again and....here we go....it started again....i happen to be in a family filled with chemists. having a conversation one day with a friend working with squibb she said generic drug fillers are  made with anything these chemical companies can get there hands on...it just made me think one day....could it be this....i have no idea, i cant even discuss it with my fiance....everyone thinks im nuts...good luck all...also i find powder with corn starch helps the itchy feeling....ty
I use to believe I had bugs or some kind of larvae under my skin. .. then I stopped doing meth. .. Every once in a while when I stop my psych meds I think it again. .. For the meth caused me to be paranoid scitzo..
Bottom line: there is no answer and no cure.  What works for one doesn't help the next.  I've suffered 5 years, lost friends, family, and lovers.  Thank goodness she has you.
I also have had sores on head I and my family are very clean people I am going crazy about itching and my quality of life has dwindled I was a law student and no drugs but I feel it could be water my house has a well and I have frogs and stuff in my abandoned in ground pool my toilets are now n lack and my hands smell like iron they crawl more at night and sometimes feel big movement under scalp please help
do you have pictures of the bugs? I am having the same problem. how do you get rid of them from your house?
Sound advice?  Don't listen to doctors or anyone in "authority" if you want to stay sane.  There is a site on here that has hundreds and hundreds of posts about this very same thing, and we (yes, me too) tried everything and went to every doctor, and all we have been told is that we are "nuts".  I actually was committed 5 times for being "psychotic", but as soon as I got out, the problem started again, so if it was all in "my head" it would have been treated in the hospital and I would have been better...NOT!  The only thing that did help me is that I stopped taking Requip (an MS drug) for RLS syndrome as it will definitely make you hallucinate about bugs on you if you have any type of liver problems and you take that drug.  A doctor actually told me that, and when I stopped taking the drug, it was much better.  But the fact remains, I still went through what you are going through now, and I still am but at a lesser degree, and nobody seems to know what it is.   I don't believe that hundreds and hundreds of us are all suffering from being crazy, but that is what the doctors will tell you.  It is not a botfly, or from the flies, most of us have figured out through elimination, that it is some sort of mite.  But there is an illness out there that makes you feel this way, but I forgot the name of it!  Sorry!  Just make sure that is not what you have.  If your wife is also suffering from bites, that pretty much justifies that what is happening is real, please don't let it drive you crazy because after awhile, it will!  Heads up!
It is possible that we are dealing with different bugs, but I think you are wrong to rule out flies.I was nearly driven to insanity by the crawling gnawing and pricking sensations on my skin and scalp but would not in a million years have suspected flies. It took me a long time to notice the fungus gnats popping up everywhere but now I see them all the time everywhere, and I see how they pop out of the clothes. I don't know if they are real ones or GMO ones or both. But believe me, the fungus gnats are swarming after me at this point and I am desperate to find a solution.
Hello
I just went threw the same thing and I'm going to tell you it was a nightmare for 4 years. I understand,finally a doctor took interest in me and didn't stop till he found the answer. Now I've had every one of the signs that 80 percent of the people on here.if you are feeling the movement in your head, the scalp area then just no it has been there for about 3 years, it is fungas this bacteria moves threw your whole body and you will be misdiagnosed if you don't listen. Tell your doctor you need Biaxin DS 800 mlg twice a day for 30 days also you need body cleanser to completely dry your self out, so you are starving the fungis,no lotions nothing,then you need MUPIROCIN 2% ointment put it in one side of your nose one night then the next night the other side for 30 days. Now you have to get up daily get those night clothes off and the sheet you use off the bed including pillow case, wash your hands as soon as you open your eyes. Also put vinager in your laundry 1 cup to kill bacteria and fungus, clean as much as you can with vinager you really have to make sure you use a clean wash cloth daily with a clean towel, and you will not believe how fast you are cured,also stay away from sugar it feeds the bacteria I love to drink organic apple cider mother,I have never felt better
did you find a way to get it out of the clothes?
I have the same of problem  its not fake it is real it started four months ago we all sitting in the living one warm night my boyfriend went to go and get r air mattress from the bed because we slept there well I thought it look like there was something all over it I screamed there was all kinds of little tiny bugs all over floor and th bed I started to freak out omg ,omg , went fro. My living room to all the way to the bed omg I kept saying things was starting to bite me and they look like they can jump maybe fly doc.thinks I'm crazy the health department that I was crazy  everybody thought I was crazy I even went to a clinic they even . I went two a different doc. She she couldn't do anything for me I couldn't go back to work specially if things were fallen off of me I try to tell the doc. All she could do is yell at me (she theres is nothing wrong with you and I can not help u ) I'm so pissed when I would walk in my bedroom I would be attack all the time I was so scared to go to my room I felt them bite crawl I've took samples and I really don't want to talk about my menstrual cycle. I almost fainted . I feel very tried as weeks went bye I find these coming out of my mouth they go in my ears , my eye brows which I have been bitten an above my eye brows, stomach my legs I even had a rash up and my lower legs which they ate me alive it was so painful which I thought I had I had scabies ... Omg ,well it was had exterminator come in said it was bed bug s I have seen larvae come of my hair and all over my socks one night .  my furniture the cusions move and the arms of cusions r moving in the only one gets ate up my boyfriend has a few bites but nothing  I'm at then of my rope then .my sister has it I feel there even leaving burses' on me and my sister in so scared what do I do    k
Oh yes, the illness is called Morgellens (spelling?), but isn't going to be the disease that all of us are supposed to have!  One time when I did call an exterminator, he said there is a strain of new bug that you can't see, but packs a wollup when it bites, and they call them "No-see'ums".  If you look at the back of containers of insecticide, you will see that some even treat "No-see-ums", but when I asked the exterminator to put that on the bill, that he also treated for those, he wouldn't do it.  It's like, everyone knows it's going on and everyone knows it's real, but they will not admit it for fear of being labeled as "nuts".  Good luck to you.
Sorry I forgot to say before I got sick I was staying at my son's and there was mold in the basement I was taking that in it was airborne and when I moved into my new house my life went down hill it took 4 years to find the problem, please people listen I no how you all feel lost husband after 17 years my children alot. And now everybody is sorry, starve that stuff it comes out the body threw the pores also threw hair on scalp
Go over the bug with a razor if it doesn't come off its a lesion . It's been driving me nuts . So many are suffering from the crawling and what appears to be a black bug stuck to us . I will have more info Msy16 , 2016 . Feel free to contact me at Jeff-***@**** . I'm not nuts , I am getting to the bottom of it
Started after long stay in hospital started to find small black particles in my bed and feeling my skin crawl no sign of things moving then i started to get bowel & bladder dysfunction and when wiping after the toilet would find hundreds of these black particle egg like things on the tissue so they must be inside me then i started feeling them crawling deep into my ears and up my nostrils i feel like i am literally being eaten alive by these parasitic bug like particles , i have collected numerous samples but my GP and the hospital think i am making it all up as the samples all come back as negative or so they say ? Maybe this is a really serious epidemic that they are trying to keep from the public by making out it is all in your head , well they are most definitely in my head they start their activities just when i am about to bed down for the night i am surprised my dog is not affected do these things these black hard shelled egg like parasites only attack us humans ? All i know is that i have blown my nose and they have shot out onto the tissue so i have shown the doctor but he refuses to accept my account of things which is why i am begining to wonder if this is a global problem that is being kept under wraps because i have images specimens skin bites swollen eye lids bowel and bladder dysfunction skin crawling headaches as though theyre burrowing into my brain i have even put stuff up on You Tube " EATEN ALIVE LIVERPOOL JUNE 2016 " because these things have me feeling like the end is near as i look nothing like myself 12 months ago and the symptoms just go on and on, how can it be in my mind when i bath twice a day i have thrown bed out bought a new one covered myself in pemethrin cream to kill bugs only to find my clean sheets the next morning full of these hard tiny black egg like particles what do they look like under a microscope for these tropical diseases clinics not to be able to see they are most definitely a living organism of some sort are they so good that they can look just like debris or dirt i think all the pictures i have ever taken are almost identical in every way apart from the odd one that shoots from my nose that is red as though its full of my blood.
I ask myself why does my doctor want me to take a drug they give to people with mental health issues then i realise he just wants to dope me so that i do not keep on at him about these real bugs eating me alive i have recorded my GP today and i am going to play it on You Tube to let people hear how we get treated and maybe if people share and view it then someone will sit up and take notice because these things these alien black  tiny man eating particles have even made me feel like ending it all because they are so unbearable i have tried everything from Tea Tree to Citronella oils mixed i tried bicarb i drink green peppermint tea with chopped up garlic and ginger now to try and kill any living in my gut i am waiting to see if it helps. i feel for all my fellow sufferers and those who are being treated as though they are nuts as these things are real .
Billy King
Crosby
Liverpool
You Tube ; EATEN ALIVE LIVERPOOL JUNE 2016
Lots Of Love & Best Wishes
P.S. Benedict Cumberbatch ( Actor ) Gave Me A Hug The Other Day & Said He Wished Me All The Best Because He Could See How Ill I Look The Pics are also on my Twitter page @billyking2nd , xxx
read my comments and get back in touch i am not nuts either
hun this is just so exactally my life. nobody believes me I cry all the time. I did read an article stating this can happen when the person is stressed an has a compromised immune system. I went to bed and all was as Norma's as could be for someone living out of a dirty hotel room. the couch in the room was a hidabed the mattress was totally infested I tried to clean it as i a clean freak but it was futile. I also thought botfly as I had this scab on the back of my head near the hairline that was there for a couple of months I would squeeze it but it just bled an then one day I was stressed out and picking at it and these ..well I call them wings because they felt like little wings ..you know that part on popcorn that gets stuck between yourteeth its that clear skin of the kernel? these wings or kernal skin things came flying out of the scab I freaked out and started bawling my eyes out I was hysterical but since then I've too felt and seen the trails under my skin as they travel through my body I actually thought I HD worms I have researched an guessed and gone to many doctors who just gave me creams and or said I was delusional and one told me I was allergic to dust mites.its now been nearly three years and I'm still suffering..I have a new family doctorcand even that doctor said I was imagining them . I was suffering from PTSD from an infestation of fleas that happend about six months prior to this new infestation. yesterday as I was brushing my hair which is now dried out and frizzy is now also coming out in fairly large chunks and I am beginning to see the Ares where the hair is gone. even this happens to my cat. I had been living at my moms house and I laid down in bed and felt like there were hundreds of them biting my scalp but because I've been told so much that I'm hulcinating I don't know if its real or not sometimes I am 100% sure and other times I just cry because maybe I'm getting more sick from mental illness as I do suffer from some mental illness but I ignored the biting and burrowing as much as I could and fell asleep when I woke up I had red bumps All over my scalp. I could not sleep after that especially not at my moms and for sure not that bex. when I woke UPI found specks of what I thought was dirt and instantly I thought must be fleas again and as the only experience with the fleas had come from my cat who got them while my boyfriend and I were vacationing on Vancouver island and living in our car. so the car was infested quite badly because I didn't know anything about fleas I just assumed my cat was dirty fro. digging in the dirt I freaked out thinking we were going to be infested again...what I didn't know was it was from a new kind of pest.as I was saying about yesterday I was brushing my patchy falling out hair because these things were crawling g around and biting me I finally saw one and I tried to get it out to take to my doctor but I lost it inside my scalp. I am not only losing my hair on my head I am losing my eyelashes too. I cry a lot but really want to thank you for sharing your story it helps to know that we ourselves are not the only ones who are missing out on the good things in life because professionals don't believe us. thank you for sharing and good luck I am so sorry for the teams you are going through these infestations changes a person life. I tend to leaning on the isolation side of life because I am so afraid of contaminating other people.
sincerely a. scott
It is still early days but I think the technique of putting each article of clothing in a separate ziplock bag with food grade diatomaceous earth (DE) is going to work. I suspect it will take a few weeks for this to work completely though so it may be a struggle to find something to wear in the meantime. I will buy a few new things or else just look for the "best of the best" of my clothing to get me through this month (I have very little at this point though). I am also going to keep dirty clothing which is waiting to be washed in a closed bin with DE until laundry day, in case there are still bugs in there or new ones have got in there. And immediately after washing, each article will go back in its separate bag with DE. I have them all labelled.

One thing which seems to be working on my scalp is baking soda one day followed by lemon juice the next day - and no shampoo at all.  Mix say a tablespoon of baking soda in some water and pour that over your scalp and don't rinse out. Comb as usual. I keep my comb now in between uses in a glass of diluted listerine (I like the original one). The next day I pour the juice from one freshly squeezed lemon on my scalp / hair and leave it in. It is not good to do this on a day you need to look your best though as you can't really get a comb through it after it dries, whereas you can with the baking soda. I think I will keep repeating this for a while. I will use Epsom salt water poured over my scalp too if things ever get really bad again, Nix only in extreme cases which I hope never to live through again. I also read that swimming in salt water or chlorine helps - so off to the pool I will go from time to time.

As for my skin: I had some success with using an exfoliating scrub (eg Neutrogena Deep Clean, or an apricot based one), followed by a baking soda rinse similar to the hair. Leave it on overnight, then apply some anti-fungal cream - I used a clotrimazole based one but others will likely work too.

For the environment, the best for me has been Lysol disinfectant spray since these things are airborne. Best to leave your home for a while after you spray and open the windows as soon as you get back in to avoid poisoning yourself. You can wipe down surfaces with an enzyme cleaner or anti-bacterial solution, and use windex with ammonia on the windows and mirrors. You can put a bit of ammonia down the drains and then cover them up for a bit so nothing can escape.

This is what is working for me so far, and I hope this is helpful to others out there who are suffering. Please contribute if you have found any good solutions too!
Am experiencing the same thing.I have these bugs crawling in my head and under my skin, it feels like a sharp piece of glass when I try to get it out and it bleeds very much. I need help, I have gone from doctor to doctor they think I have a mental problems but I don't.If anyone know what I can get to get rid this plz let me know..Thank you
It's not scabies, it's to snall to feel it crawling around. It could be Mange or Human fleas.

The best woulbe be to have a lab to test your lesions, but in practice, they'll never do that due to the prejudice that you are crazy.

You must isolate evevry possible source of infestation, birds. Rats, etc.

Cold shower 2-3 times a day to rinse off the bugs.

Insicticide is usueless and very harmful, they are too small.

Stay calm and try to find out where they are coming from, they can't live on you forever. Even if you feel them inside your anus. They arent going too far into it, dont worry. They   oxygen to breath.
It's possible that you could have a bad mold allergy.  If you were ever exposed to black mold, you will always be super sensitive to all molds including, aspergillus, penicillum, and stachybotrys. If there is mold in your house, there is moisture which will attract flies.  The crawling unDer skin and the ring sore are both uticaria central nervous system responses to toxins and allergies.  Toxic mold produces mycotoxins which are triggering the CNS histamine responses.  Mycotoxins cause macrocystosis and vitamin absorbing problems such as folate and b12, thus creating high homocyctein levels, then high cortisol, then adrenal fatigue.  IT'S CRAZY the domino effect that occurs.  The only way to know is to have your home tested for mold, and yourself tested for alergies and a complete blood workup. If you do in fact have toxic mold everything in your home will contain it especially porous materials, papers, wood, matresses, couches...everything. SO, just moving will not solve the problem, because if you take all of your belongings into another home with ventilation problem or water damage the mold will feed again and thrive.I hope that this helps you.  My family and I lived in a home with black mold for 7 years and so far it has caused chronic inflammatory polyneurapathy and vascultis in both my parents, irreversible nerve damage and collagen deterioration for my sister, and mastocystosis which can turn into leukemia for my brother. Not only does it cause life altering diseases it also cause premature aging!
I wore extension braids in my hair and I know for a fact that bed bugs got in my head and as I would scratch they got under my skin I can feel them crawling around in my back and head I've been to several Dr's even the emergency room and they think I'm crazy but I'm not and I've heard that they can lay dormant for year's without air so somebody please help me get rid of them I wish they could scan my head and back to see wats going on because I know that they are constantly multiplying in my body so can somebody please help me and I'm trying to see wat ever happened to the guy with the same problem I'm praying they're not deadly help me please they are walking around in my back and head as I'm laying here now
It started for me in 2012 so it has been 4 long hard years. A neighbor's cat went into my apartment when I opened my door at night and found it on my bed.  I then started hearing a popping sound on my pillow when going to sleep at night and thought it was fleas or lice.  I didn't think too much of it and sprayed lice spray but it didn't go away.  Shortly after, I felt tiny things jumping onto my ankles and calf when sitting on the couch.  This went on until all symptoms came full-on after I had let my own cat out.  It came back one night and when petting it, I felt this "fuzzy" tickling feeling.  It started losing its hair and I found white specks and material all over my apartment.  I felt itchy and realized that something was in my clothes.  Then the worst came; I started getting the scalp crawling activity and constant sensation of something tiny landing on my face.  When I disturbed a cluster of these flying parasites they would head straight for my face and head.  Right before this, there was a flea infestation in my apartment and I bombed it with insecticide.  Now I know that it made it worse.  Over the years, I've cleaned endlessly, have extreme depression and anxiety due to thinking that this may never end and the fear of infecting loved ones.  I thought that I can no longer have a family or even be intimate with others.  But over the years I have made it manageable.  My problem is that I take medications and have become addicted to Adderall for the energy to carry out the preventative rituals to minimize the infestation in my environment as well as to be as "bug-free" as possible when I see people that I care about.  That and to numb myself from the depression.  Well these parasites infest my meds and when I take them, they populate the inside of my body.  I wash the pills that I take before ingesting but they are still on it.  I've tried ziplock bagging the meds but these microscopic parasites still enter and reproduce.  Getting off meds and having a psychological addiction to pills makes it hard to stop, especially since I will have extreme fatigue and lack motivation to do what I need to do if I give up the Adderall.  It's like doing things for the first time and with the thought that this may never end in the back of my mind makes it hard to quit.  My assessments are as follows:

-  this is some kind of a flying/airborne organism.  You can see them faintly swarming the air around you.

-  per Morgellons information, I suspect that people claiming that they have Morgellons may also have this parasite.  These flying parasites are living IN my body.  That is why after 3 moves they are still here and why I am noticing them swarming everywhere I go.  They come out of my skin and infests anything and everything.  They even infest essential oils that supposedly repels them and I find the in the bottom of a pot of water.

-  people within 20 feet of me will feel the parasites swarming around my body and will clear their throat, scratch, cough, and sneeze.

-  some people either have thicker skin and not feel them or the parasites avoid certain people.  My girlfriend rarely scratches around me.  Wish I knew the factors for this.

Remedies:

-  To minimize or eliminate scalp activity, I shaved my head AND scrape my scalp when bathing to remove them.  Using exfoliating gloves and bath brushes won't work.  I had a breakthrough when I started scraping what turned out to be a layer of biofilm (looks like skin) with my fingernails after it has been softened in water.  It uncovered tiny bumps felt on my scalp, which are their nest clusters.  After scraping them off, the scalp/face activity went down to almost zero.  Most people don't dig in deep enough to remove them.  I now use a brush meant for cleaning which have harder bristles to loosen the biofilm and scrape with my fingernails.  It doesn't bleed; one needs to remove the layers upon layers of biofilm.  The same goes for the rest of the body, you need to scrape with a harder bristled brush to remove them.  These suckers cling on hard.

-   Things started dying and debris fell from my scalp after using a product called Nature's Gift Debriding Soap.  The product has nano-sized surfactants that penetrate the skin to kill and clean out the parasites.  Add a couple capfuls to a bath or if showering, apply a layer on the body and let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off.  You can make a spray and put into the ears to kill them; just let it stay in the ear for 10+minutes.  My fingertips were infested with them and this soap cleaned them out.

-  Supplements that helped:  Ivermectin, Albendazole, Pyrantel Pamoate, Emulsified Oregano Oil pills, Lufeneuron, Biotin.  All found on Amazon.  The first 3 are formulas made for animals/pets but people take them for scabies, myiasis, etc.  The downside is that it elevates liver enzymes and should be taken 4 days and then once a week thereafter due to their lifecyles.  Not necessarily good for the liver but the relief that I get was more important at this time.  The Lufeneuron will break down chitin and is a flea medication for pets.  Also used to attack Candida Albicans because it destroys fungal cell walls (some say it is debatable).  These suckers hate Oregano Oil, and Biotin will strengthen your skin.

-  For baths, I add 3 cups epsom salt, Japanese bath salts, 2-3cups borax, 1-2 cups hydrogen peroxide, 20-30 drops Oregano Oil, and Iodine.  When my skin touches the bath water, these suckers come right off.  Also when immersed in the water as well as using a BackJoy accupressure tool to apply pressure for 30 seconds each to all parts of the body, the particles and parasites will come out of the skin.  You will feel so much better afterwards.  I take baths 3 times/week.

-  Moldstat seems to kill them.  I clean with it mixed with Kleen Green but the smell can be pretty harsh.  Fogging the home with it can bring results.

-  Air purifiers help the air quality.  Unfortunately I spend a bit of money on filters but I feel that it is worth it.  Otherwise the parasites will be so numerous that breathing them in constantly will make me feel sick all the time.

-  Do not use insecticides.  They will come back in greater numbers and more vicious than before.  Trust me, I learned the hard way.

-  Ziplock and compression bags help a little to minimize infestation of clothes or minimize the infestation of the environment from paper or dirty clothes.  But eventually the few that make it in there will reproduce.

-  I plan on vacuum sealing my meds as soon as I can after picking them up to see if it will help.  There are vacuum sealers for $60 on Amazon.  If you take meds, this should be tried.

For anyone with remedies or a cure, please share.  Stay strong and never give up people.  There is no other way!
I've actually had the same symptoms for months now. Everyone thinks I'm insane and WILL NOT listen to me!! About a month ago I was diagnosed with head lice then scabies and then the worst happened...my children started itching. Now C.P.Steven. has removed my 3 small children from my care for reasons of me being "Crazy" & "imaging bugs". My children are 8, 6, and 2. I feel like now I am going crazy from depression of missing my kids, dealing with this problem and my children constantly crying wanting to come home. Please someone help me!!!!
Is there a way I can contact you? My sister in Louisiana is having same issue and  all the doctors think she either on meth or crazy and she 100% isn't and I want to find out more about your stuff to compare to hers? If so please email me so we can chat about this.
My email ***@****
My email ***@****
For me I spread mixed up spray of bleach with dish soap. I read Mark 11:23 and believe. It is better. It'll be gone someday.
I'm in tears finally seeing I'm NOT CRAY AND NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE!! I haven't been comfortable in my skin in almost 1 1/2 years ! I have all of these same symptoms and they've been going on for about 17 months. IT IS RUINING MY LIFE. I too have insane cleaning regimentsI do daily as well as I have extreme anxiety and Depression. I can't even go out in public hardly because I'm worried about having an attack! I feel it worst I. My ears. It feels like something is ripping they my ear canal. Also, I am in the car and suddenly it feels like spider webs are on my face and even they've been in my eyes and I've had to pull off the road til I can remove it. Whatever it is, it's naked to the average eye and EVERYONE THINKS IM ON DRUGS OR INSANE! I've even been to the doctors, many different ones, and many times . Even in differs locations and different states. The worst attack I had was in my throats and I went to the ER where I was told I needed to go have a 48 hour evaluation in a mental hospital for mental illness! I'm beside myself, no one listens, doctors dismiss, I'm scared for my life. My husband thinks I'm going crazy, my kids are worried and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Please anyone tell me what works!? I'm in Phoenix Arizona, if there's a doc out here that knows something and will believe me and listen, I'll do anything- I'll be at their mercy! Please help me out of this hell
Please see my answer below. I definitely do not think you are crazy! I'd never think anyone was. Please though do not think I am right either. I am definitely not diagnosing anyone. I'm just pointing something out and basically saying go to more doctors. Look for more signs. It would have been helpful if anyone had seen little holes at some point (& maybe something oozing) and taken photos. I am not intending to scare anyone. It is just what I saw on television (it's on Netflix too).
P.s. I just saw when you commented. Did you find out anything? I didn't realize this was from awhile ago.
This crazy, I am in the uk I feel this crawling sensation ,I had thought it had gone as I was sent to jail for six months for a fight ! For the first two weeks it got less and less and went away! Felt wonderfull ,now been home two weeks and feels as there is something living in my body and at night it comes out again..now light it's scared of can't catch it on camara untill it clicked the led flashlight and cam flash it runs away hides in dark under yr chin behind ears any body folds ,I basically am chasing what ever this is in and out my body, only way to stop itching least lighten it up! Remove as much clothing as possible ! Lights it hates the light I sleep with lights on! Keep clean.. This I think is a different bread of body mite as do a google on body mite and things add up! I caught it on cam once , I surrounded. Myself with cams and it cam out my anus shot to my arm pit ,it was around 4-6 bugs large red one followed by smaller black mites but there must be more as I feel like its a massive spider but on cam was bugs which move in blink of yr eye fast!! I will soon post more everdence and get a doctor or college to watch and help us get rid of this bug ! It loves cotton clothing hates polyester I learnt to.. Also drugs such as amphetamine it hates thus why it has left its home in your small intestine to your anus and up the body trying to escape this drug, now you may not be a drug user but have you had a lot of dental work now or in the past? Used fat pills ? I be leave this bug is inside us all and is provoked by us to come out and then doesn't leave! . .?? It left me in prison ! Now think of that envoirment it's crap cloths all fire retardant bedding like plastic sheets, your mattress is just a large bit of foam sealed in a PVC sheve same with pillow...this must mean something why did it go away inside but now I'm out the crawling! The sounds I hear! The worst is say in the car at night it loves. Coming out or i should say the crawling goes mad at night in the car this must all mean something ....will keep u in the know on what happens..
U r deals by with a fungal issue in ur home. The fungus becomes systemic.
Inside of u.  the fungus attracts the bugs. Like mites and springtails. Both r tiny.  Some of these mites r microscopic.
Look for moisture problem in ur home and workplace. Once this became meds systemic, they go where u go. U need to change ur diet. Quit sugar and carbs. Even fruit. Start eating mostly proteins.  Ike meat. Just for a few weeks. Don't cheat. Fungus and mold loves sugar. It feeds it. Also read about morgellons. It's real. Read about birdmites.
Pour a quarter cup of Borax in to hit water until mos if ut us desolved. After every shower pour it on scalp, face (avoid it getting inside the eyes), neck, back, and the privates too all the way down to the legs, between toes. Do this each time you shower.  Don't rinse it right away.  Wait a few minutes and repeat.  Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and lavender into a few tablespoons of almond essential oil and rub a thin layer on scalp, face, behind ears, inside ears (not too far in ear canal) and anywhere you feel crawling. It helos to buy shampoo and body wash with tea tree and lavender,  plus an essentisl oil followed by a wash with Borax rinse. Then rinse off Borax and apply essential oil with teatree and lavender mixed in on scalp and body.  Wash make up brushes,  hair brushes, tooth brushes with borax in water mixed with mild shampoo or dush washing liquid or buy new ones. Wash bed sheets, pillow cases, quilts and clothing with mild detergent and borax.  Eliminate harsh body soaps,  shampoos and use gentle soaps that do not irritate  the skin. The idea is t irradicate the crawling and itch without irritating skin more. The ancient people kbew the secrets if using oils to sooth skun while elminating microbial infestations.  This really works!
I had much of the same symptoms start after going to a beautician one time. I thought it was just an irritated scalp at first from the chemicals but months later now it has not quit. I finally soaked with rid x for lice and bed bugs then lightly shook my head over a white carpet. A bug fell out dead and I got it on a piece of clear sticky tape to take to doctor (have not gotten results back). Tiny little brown thing and it has a long black tube coming out of its face or anus (not sure which end is which). . I think the microscopic larvae is what feeds on us and what we feel in nose, on scalp etc. The larger adults I believe leave us after laying eggs and why so hard to see and catch.
Ok so I've been doing research on myself and ariund I think I know how to get rid if them! Ok so these bugs are leaving behind or should I say sone kind of hard crystal life pieces in the skin. I believable that's there to protect then from being killed or removed. This is what I saw happen to me this morning, I put on black head resolving cream from proactive all of a sudden in the first 5 min these crystals came out and then the black bugs. I'm not saying that the resolver killed them what I'm saying is that if you get the crystals gone it leaves them suceptuble to a toxic cream like scabes cream or something if that nature. I'm almost certain I'm right. Desolve cream whole body and then the pyrethrum. Maybe both a couple of times then bath , bomb the house and wash everything. Please let me know if this works for you and I you the same. Facebook raven Johnson or email me Randomrage@ I cloud . Com . I hope this helps.
It seems like if o go around other people they start itching like I walk by someone they itch it's crazy 9 years been dealing with this I been shaved all my hair off thinking it would help nope it's still just as bad now maybe even word
You should research ringworm infection which is, contrary to popular belief, not a parasitic worm under your skin but a fungal infection that can spread to all areas of the body which depending on what area of the body is called something different. You mentioned you had a case of jock itch which is just another name for ringworm and you also mentioned your wife had a red circular Mark or "bite" protruding from her arm that is the classic tell tale symptom of ringworm. It can cause extreme itchiness,the infected areas can even be painful and sore, zit like bumps can pop up especially when it's spread to your scalp, etc. This fungi is extremely contagious because it continues to live as we shed our dead but still infected skin cells EVERYWHERE and it will take diligence to eradicate it completely from you your family and your home. There are great homeopathic remedies and treatments but if it's severe case you'll probably need to go and convince a doctor of you're self diagnosis  and get prescribed something to work internally as well as externally because it is a 2 sided process to fully being rid of it. Please research it more thoroughly and I hope you find relief!  
I got on here to ask a question and saw your question. It really stood out to me! DO NOT go by one doctor!! I'm serious. The reason your post stood out to me is because I was watching "untold stories of the er" and they thought a lady was crazy at firs. However, come to find out she was not! She literally had bugs under her scalp! Look, I'm not trying to scare you. I just want to tell you to take it serious. Just in case. I'm not saying you have bugs under your skin, but I would not count it out either. Watch "Untold Stories of The ER" the episode is called, "Hidden Dangers"! Please don't think badly of me. What you said made me think of that episode. It freaked me out.

Again, I'm not trying to scare anyone. I'm not saying anyone has bugs under their skin either. I just wouldn't go with one doctor opinion or even two. I'd check with several. Then you can rule it out. You know your body. Have a relative or close friend check your scalp and other areas you can't see. Chances are that you probably don't have any but just be on the safe side.

Prayers that you are okay.

P.s. I didn't read through the other answers. So if someone already mentioned this, I oplogize ahead of time.
P.s. I just saw when you commented. Did you find out anything? I didn't realize this was from awhile ago. A long time ago. Oops. Well I guess for future reference for anyone else, my suggestion is commented above. I am sorry. I didn't see it's been 7 years.
I've been dealing with this now for about a month thought I had lice because I was finding what looked like lice eggs and the lice never came......i started finding these fibers in my hair and my arms were always itchy so I looked closely and found the fibers on my skin.....i have what looks like tiny bumps with a little white head on it you pull it out and it's a fiber......i previously seen a post that said he tried alchol and peroxide.....i tried the peroxide and in the spot I tried I found them little string like fibers some even look like salt and pepper sometimes they are red or blue and I can see them under my skin started getting what looked like black beauty marks and low and behold was able yo almost peel them off......my hair is falling out finding hard black hairs that if you pull out the root is a sponge like grey bulb......i wiped my hands with my son's baby wipes and looked very close and pulled off these white fibers that moved......i know that all these posts from people that o have read are not crazy and it's weird because I thought that our carpet had these black bugs but could never get one......idk I'm losing my mind any ideas I'm open too
Wow!It truly does remind me of that episode!You definitely need a doctor to take you very seriously. I'd let them know that there has been a case out there where bugs have buried themselves under the skin. I wish I knew what would draw them out if there are any. I just know what happened on that episode of Untold Stories Of The ER. Don't give up on trying to get a doctor to listen to you!! If I come upon anything else, I'll let you know for sure. That's scary. I feel horrible for you.
Ur carpet is also infested with mites and fungus.
I definitely don't think you are crazy either. That is very worrisome. You just need one doctor to help you. Have you tried going to the ER? A dermatologist obviously can't help. What worries me is when it feels like something is crawling under the skin or scalp. I was itchy under my scalp for awhile after my brain surgery & awhile back, but not like bugs crawling. I am positive anyone who is going through this is telling the truth. I'm going to check with someone and see what she has to say (she's in the medical field). I'll let you know if she has any ideas.
If you have not been helped yet, go to the EPA website and get your closest EPA Office Dr.

Dr's are not educated in this and cRaZy seems to be the diagnosis of choice!!!

I am one p/I'd person over how Dr's, people, family, friends, co-workers are treating people over something that it seems none of us want to face.

Check the CDC for the latest developments, coming to YOUR TOWN SOON...This is in the U S of A people...

For those so quick to judge and drop you like a hot potato, I ASK PLEASE DON'T DO THAT... especially to a friend or family member. Love them Unconditionally....

Give us the benefit of doubt before you judge what we're feeling!!

Even if we have lost it, it still feels like hell in so many ways that unless you experience this....you just won't be able to phathom the horror.

Please update me on your progress. I have been going through this for almost 2 years after my lake Home flooded...

I have felt so alone at times. This is not something Dr's are trained in. Just still in shock that my life is this now.... I have been accepted for treatment, however it is expensive...

Hang in there! I have some information on how to get some relief if any person needs it that is now my purpose, helping anyone else to get better.

You are NOT cRaZy!

I have the same thing.it flies burrows under my scalp, sores,pulling of my skin tight. White nits,black and white, knat looking bug. Doc says mental. I know im not. I think they dont want to treat anyone with a bug infestion. I have had this twice. Definetly a parasite.
You're not crazy. I'm so f****** sick of people accusing me of being on drugs or delusional, im in tears writing this I'm losing hair I have sores on my head and body from scratching out of frustration I feel so alone, I don't see the point in living. I'm only 19, this is tearing my life apart.
R u doing ok? I truly know exactly how you feel. I lost my job, friends, even family turned. I have been laughed at talked about, accused of taking heavy drugs, and always, always referred to PHYCHIATRIST! 1 Dr. seemed to be believing and wanting to get to what is going on. I have a toxic mold and from my research, I think I have mold mites and Fungus gnats or mold flies?

I lived on a small lake in a small town. We had extra torrential rains, flooding and winds in 2015 to Spring off 2016. Homeowners insurance turned us down. They didn't even bother to come take a look until 2016 when we had some more flooding and wind damage .. FEMA came out wanted me to take an inventory in the affected areas and I was so sick, my brother was too. My dad is to old to be lifting all the watered down, bug filled boxes (not wet by that time).

Still to this day, no help, no reply from our appeal  I/we now have nothing,... We left or tossed it, my dad kept items but I won't go there! I only buy stuff I don't have a problem throwing away.

I am so concerned about my dogs...THE VETS TJINK IM CRAZY AS WELL!

I have searched everywhere for HELP to get the house now remideated as this mold likes me... I have tested positive for Chaetomium mold. Very toxic. I have lived with the Fungus, stomach problems (ya know), gerd, seizures, can't breathe, can't cook, can't wear makeup. Shaved my head, can't wear my wigs... It has now been well over a year and a half. There have been days I have been so down I truly thought I would be better off dead. I am so lonely at times, I sleep more than not.   Who wants to get out of bed..  My brother and dad both have symptoms, but they are men and they let me look like a cRaZy person.  Dad was hospitalized not long ago (seizures and/or a TIA. I had the exact same diagnosis last December). My brother had 1/2 his thyroid removed and is now a bad as I am if not worse. I read this Chaetomium Fungus/mold can be fatal. Some days...

This is very hard. Now that Harvey has done damage, I don't think I have any chance at all. That's, I might be able to help them.

Although I have been very I'll, diagnosed with Nuerological damage, Gastrological damage, heart problems, lung problems and man allergies are crazy. My mouth,nose, face,ears, throat, toes, eyes, scalp it all itches, my eyes water and I can feel something... don't say "bugs".  ....mites, mold whatever, it's there...

My prayers are with you. keep an update. I will try to get on here but I may not remember.

Is there any possibility you were exposed to toxic mold several months prior to the start of this problem? I know now that I brought this with me.... People say this and that but I have a lot of photos and videos that prove something is alive! This is just not right. The year 2017...

EPA Dallas... They don't take anything but Medicare. They are awesome. This Dr. KNOWS HIS STUFF and put me on a individualized care plan. Testing is extensive. I learned everything I know on my own. Maybe just to prove I am not cRaZy, on drugs or anything else but this will kill me one way or the other because I have had enough. I have felt so violated, tormented some days I feel tortured. I love God, He has my attention . Hopefully I can find a way to get my home fixed, REMEDIATED (it also tested positive for the Chaetomium). Some days I feel like I am not going to make it.  You have to wonder.

Good luck. Prayers CDC, EPA, HHS, surviving toxic Mold websites all good)
Oh! EPA DALLAS is where I am going to get my treatment for Toxic mold exposure! Try them or the Health Department in Dallas. Gosh, I hope this helps!
I realize that this is old but perhaps people who have posted come back? Or they might get notification that I have posted?  I have heard of this. I can't imagine how people feel or are dealing with this. There is something called Morgellan or Morgellen. I'm going to try to find more information.
here's an article that sounds similar to what people on here are discussing. I hope it helps someone.
http://www.mayoclinic.org/morgellons-disease/art-20044996