Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Mysterious bug under my skin, crawling on my scalp

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Viewing 201-285 comments:
I've been to 2 different dermatoligist now, several Dr. Appts and extensive blood work. Everythng was neg. I've paid for house exterminator, thought ut was bed bugs which slowed the process down. Now not only myself is consumed with thus unknown invisible crawling sensation, worse at night, but my 2 grandchildren, 6&7, and husband feels it too. My last resort was to call the health dept. They told me it cold be a parasite, or many of several types of molds. I just scheduled today for my property, awaiting a phone call. They said I could be sited. But I don't care, this, whatever it is has consumed my house and family!
I do believe I have Morgellons also.  My vector was a "kissing bug" but I took samples of what I thought were "Trypanosomes" and the doctor informed me that it was not - they were fibers and not alive.  Hah!!  I have seen them move!  I video recorded the "fiber" moving on my finger - it came from a sore on my face - it squiggled, stretched, curled and wiggled.  Not alive, you say? Hmmmph!  I am tired of trying to eradicate them.  Tea tree oil, vinegar, coconut oil, peroxide (burned my back, don't do it), alcohol, oregano oil, basil oil, hydrocorizone cream, Clobetasol, Vicks, Lamisil, Derman, Lotrimin and other stuff... nothing works for very long.  Now I am trying Diatomaceous earth and bitters and Chloraphyll.  - I will try some of the suggestions that I found on this forum.   Someone suggested A sulfur acne medicine 10% called De La Cruz from Walmart.  Sadly, I was there yesterday and didn't get any.  (50 miles from here).  Maybe next time. -  It is good to know that you are not the only one with this problem and I do think it might be caused by GMOs.  It just isn't right to use DNA from a fish or other organism and inject it by artificial means into our food!  Our FOOD!  - Perhaps this is "their" way of getting rid of the weak.. "Survival of the fittest"?
I just want to say this bug--fungus gnats' are in all clothes from China, Vietnam and anything else coming from Asia... I have been told i was crazy, delusional  and prescribed meds for depression which I refused to take. If it were not for Jesus and his insight I believe i would be in a psychiatric ward.
What is happening to us is eggs being laid on our bodies by fungus gnats.. and the eggs (Maggots) attract all other species that eat them... that is why you feel the crawling... it is the mites, lice and spiders that are attacking you for their meal and then after that you don't feel it any longer until the eggs are laid by the female again and the process begins again every so many days.. the larva give off pheromones which attract any other species that eat them.. that even includes other flies/mosquitoes/wasp.. if you haven't noticed them coming toward you lately.. Moth on the other hand protect the flies larvae... you should have notice them as well.
I literally have seen them come out of my skin and my husband has even felt my stomach when they were hatching.. the only relief I have encountered was using witch hazel and mineral oil bath along with fungus soap...  this actually has brought them out of skin and I have not returned to a dermatologist since... You need to find a doctor that deals with infectious disease seriously.
To me this is some sort of biological weapon, it is everywhere but I noticed mostly clothes and things from China...Asia .. I or my husband cannot even walk in a store if they are in the clothes... they immediately attack...the Rhizomes which are the filaments that they are producing off of anything they touch basically transforms itself into that material that is why you are seeing the strings. I know this because I have had several penetrate my skin I have literally watched it attach one part of itself  (scolex) which is the part that houses the insect/mite/spider and has a paste like sticky substance to it. They are not coming out of your skin they are attacking your skin putting  the larvae inside of your pores and once inside of you they release the scolex and mimic your hair... Please if you haven't noticed that you are becoming quite hairy (white and black little hairs that look like a partial c) and its the hair that the other pests are attracted to... they are antennas for the larvae...like a spider sets a trap. I have pulled every last hair off my legs and once I did that the crawling stopped. You need to remove your hair from the roots a. seriously wax your legs underarms, chin, lip, genitals and you will see the difference and feel the difference... gnats are innately pest and they usually bite when there is a full moon (lunar) which means they are not of GOD they are of the devil which comes to torment..

I hope and pray that this has given someone insight in what they are dwelling with.

dog and horse shampoo works well .buy flea larvae spay for the nats they do transmit diseases.put baking soda and vinegar in the drains and close them up.i use a drain cleaner  about once a month. too.not with the vinegar.ive been told im nuts too. but i know this is real.doctors are scared and dont want to bother.ive been suffering  for 7 yrs.ive tried alot of things something new  to figure this thing out.i was poisened by someone.i believe but  who knows right. god will heal us all.Foodgrade castor oil is great i use scott tissue  to get the little things off  my skin and it boosts the immune system.i havent had a life for 7 yrs because i cant date im not married,all i can worry about is whats going on with my ear and skin. real easy to say tinnitus  with an underlying cause.im strong or i would have thrown in the towel long ago.im hangin in there to the end. sadly some have taken their lives.ive thought about it but thats not an option when u have children.given up on the drs im on my own.yogurt is good lol.
I'm in your shoes.  Have been suffering for 7 years also.  Can't get married or date or anything - don't want to "give" it to someone else (if it's contagious?idk)  I use scotch tape to remove the hair-like threads that are as thin as fibers from a cotton ball.  I am trying almost everything I find on this forum.  At present am using oxy-clean  and taking diatomaceous earth.  The "threads" come out of my nose and mouth - occasionally from my ears.  But I want them to get out of my body!!  - I use all kinds of washes and shampoos to bathe and even tried the alfalfa tablets in my bath water.  - We are all trying different things and all of us promise to help each other overcome this plague. -  I hope we will be successful. - Some things work for some and not for others.  Guess it depends on the environment, climate, location, and diet.  - Wishing you the best.
I noticed a slow progression towards the current state i am in.

1. About 5 years back i thought i too had bed bugs. I tore my room up and through away a lot of things.

2. After much research someone said i might have a fugal infection.

3. i researched fugal infections and was able to alleviate a large bit of the sensation with peroxide and 2 black specks came out of my arm (i showed my roommate).

4. Though most of it was gone i lived with the occasional sensation that was usually worse in the summer.

5. 2012 i received chronic diarrhea, that slowly progressed into many other things.

6. I also started to notice a lot of long white squiggly threads and some short ones that tapper at each end everywhere. While some people say they are coming out of their skin, i have never seen them come out of my skin but on clothes and floating around.

7. This drove me a little crazy and i went back to my research. I cam across many things, some people said they were pin worms, some said candida, some said morgellans disease.

8. All advised to have an alkaline diet along with herbal treatments. I also started showering with antibacterial soap with peroxide.

9. I did the alkaline diet for 2 weeks and along with Dr. Hulda Clarks Cleanse (google) the diarrhea went away, and most of the other symptoms went away, but i started to feel abdominal pain.  

10. I fell off my regimen after staying at a family members house and the diarrhea and threads floating around came back.

11. My conclusion is that diet has a huge part to do with it. I dont know if this an environmental issue (since i saw them outside a lot) or something within us. both?

I really wish there was a clear answer to all of this. Our bodies parts are not isolated and so one thing effects the other and so on and so on. I am open to any information people want to share. I guess this time around i will be more aggressive and make some serious and militant lifestyle changes until i find a more clear cut answer.
I tried raw garlic - now I find out that cooked garlic is more potent.  So I will be trying that & let you know if it truly helps.  I tried oregano oil in my diatomaceous earth drink and couldn"t sleep until 2 AM - talk about itch!! horrible!  I hope I killed some  - I am not itching as much today - but scared to try that again!
They told my Mom the same thing, she's been dealing with same sort of thing for 6 months.
Recently I rented a older home that the previous tenets had dogs and later I figured out the attic was squirrel infested. I was in the house two weeks and developed an itchy scalp and body and feel things moving in my hair. I moved out immediately from the house but now I've been battling it for three weeks. My Mom lives in Jersey and I moved from Kansas City where the rental was back to Texas.We pretty much have figured out we have the same thing. We've tried everything to get rid of them. Currently we are doing Neem, apple cider vinegar, and a few other oils. She's tried everything but the Neem. But both agree they dont like the Neem but they are still around. I read exfoliating your scalp helps and eating garlic. What a mess. She's seen three doctors, they have all said they want to put her on anti depressants!  What the hell.
Omg....this is the closest post I have found to my case. It's too long to write, but I have had these tiny black "parasites" coming from scalp, face (exactly where my facial lymph nodes are), arms I stopped going to my PCP because she completely insulted me by saying "you don't have anything you're too stressed and gave me PROZAC!!!! Can u believe? Lab samples come back as no parasite seen 2x. I keep them on a tissue or tape too....

1 year ago I went to urgent care and I actually submitted a sample from my arms, and it came back as ambylomma americanum, which is in the rickettsia family....but everyone says that the fact that's its now on my face is not typical of a tick....I'VE BEEN DIAGNOSING AND TREATING MYSELF....MY SKIN IS  NOW ruined because it has left dark scars on my face that I'm so self conscious about. I don't seem to find anything similar to my case....
I am itching a lot less - am doing the following:

1.  Killed mites on my bed.  Spread fabric softener sheets on my bare mattress and left them for at least 2 hours.  Then I removed them and vacuumed my mattress.  Dead mites STINK!

2.  I am drinking a Chinese detox tea.  EveryDay Detox by Traditional Medicinals every morning.

3.  I also drink one 8 oz. glass of water with 1 teaspoon of Diatomaceous Earth every day.

4.  I spray my bed one hour before climbing into it with diluted fabric softener.

5.   I take probiotics every morning before breakfast.

6.  Sometime during the day I drink 1 teaspoon of Swedish bitters in an 8 oz. glass of water.

7.  I apply Arnica salve De La Cruz from Walgreens on the lesions.

8.  Mites hate fabric softener - so you can rub a fabric softener sheet all over your head to make them get off.  

9.  I use a dandruff shampoo as a body wash/ contains Pyrithione.

10.  NO SUGAR.   The mites, fibers, worms, gnats, whatever they are love sugar and will bite you more if you are sweet.

11.  I use Oxy Clean in every load of wash.

I hope this helps someone.  it has helped me tremendously.  I have been suffering with this itching and crawling for 7 years and have finally found something that works for me. -  I hope it works for you, too.
Oh my Lord.... your comments are an answer to prayer!... everything that you stated is exactly what my entire family & circle of friends have been dealing with on & off for years. The fibers, the mimicking of what it touches, the "C" shape under the skin, the different parasites, mites, etc... I go to many Asian clothing stores & never made the connection, but read something several years back about a clothing mite, yet never been able to find anything else on it till now!... I am so Anemic that I almost needed a blood transfusion, I was told that I probably have Fibromyalgia due to my chronic joint inflammation, which my husband now has too. I am constantly finding sticky spots everywhere, my car, all over my house, my laptop, and also find these strange crumb like things that range in color from off white to brown. I have OCD now with cleaning, and have the worst anxiety from all of this. We have also tried every treatment out there, unfortunately I am the one who seems to be attacked the worst & the hotter the weather the worse the symptoms.... HELP!
Hi silverfox67......I just finished reading your post.  I have the same symptoms as you.  I have been fighting this horror for three years now.  Went to my doc, who sent me to a shrink about one and one half years ago.  She put me on a strong med that kept me so doped that I mostly slept.....so, I quit fighting them for a year and Now my whole house is infested with them.  I have symptoms that sound like I am hallucinating...but I assure you I am not.  My hair is alive with them and if i run my fingers thru my hair, one (or two), can jab me and break off entering my hand.  Sometimes I can find them and pull them out before they go deeper.  I am seeing bugs in my house that look like ticks with a white spot on the back.  I see them turn into hairs that quiver and wait to enter my body again if able.  The hairs can enter and take over the bodies of other bugs,carpet,clothing, pets, wood, dishes, walls,trash bags, food, spices, etc....I believe they have something to do with bacteria....not sure.  I used a black light by my bed at night and I could see things come out of my carpet and go towards it and it seemed to help control them.  I also use my small, hand held battery operated "Zapper"  that I purchased in EBAY for around $20.00, as it is said to kill bacteria in the blood stream.  I quit for a year and now I can feel 'buzzing, on my skin.  Good luck to you and everyone with  this nightmare.
I haven't found the cure yet.  What I am doing seems to help - I haven't been itching as much and am not seeing as many white fibers as before.  When I take the bitters, though, at least two or three come out of my nose!!  

You are not crazy or delusional.  Look up Morgellons and see that we are not alone.  Thousands of people are suffering from this dis-ease.
       My mom and I are trying to stay away from as many modified foods as we can - but it isn't easy.   Some GMOs are not labeled and you don't know you've been poisoned until hours later when the itching starts again!
         I don't take the diatomaceous earth every day any more - now every other day as it can cause constipation.  However, I don't dare stop taking the Swedish bitters since they make the darn things move out of my body.
        I hope what we all are trying will help you too.  
Some are having success with tea tree oil.  But, we also need to fight them from inside.

The fabric softener kills these things - so spray it all over your house.  It will smell good at first - until the things die - then it will stink so bad!!! - When your walls, carpet etc. are dry vacuum them up and wipe down the walls with dry fabric softener sheets.   I don't know what the sheets contain - some chemical that burns them alive, I guess.  Anyway, it kills them - Hooray!!

Best wishes
I had family & peers accusing me of imagining these biting, flying, tiny insects...I have read many forums seeking answers..

I found a method of obtaining proof..

Take a video with your mobile phone.  Make sure flash is activated.  You will see them flying around very very quickly.  They seem to reflect from the flash.  To get a good video I would dab some tea tree oil on my skin, scalp etc. and watch them all fly away from the area..

Now, next I need to catch one so it can be identified!  They are way too small on mobile film.
I recorded one with my Canon camera.  Looks like a very thin piece of thread - but it curled and unfurled and stretched and moved... you can't tell me it's not alive!!  It came off my face where I had a little sore - and it stuck to my finger.   They are very hard to see with the naked eye - but you can see them!  - They sometimes come out of my nose or mouth and I have caught them with clear scotch tape.  They try to get in my eyes also.   Yucky things!!
Have you looked up Morgellons?  Some people say the gnats cause the dis-ease.
How do you get rid of morgellons?
     There are some who claim that a certain type of silver will get rid of Morgellons.   See Morgellons cure on line.  
    TTOisthecure   also posts that Tea Tree Oil is what cured him.  

Most of us have tried that and are still itching.
Next month I will have a little extra money and I want to try the Morgellon's cure  - the Silver.  This is not the colloidal silver that most people take for whatever reason.  This stuff is special... so I understand.  

I will keep everyone here posted and let you know if it cures me!!!  Hope so!

Just saw a post from a young woman who says she had a four-year remission of her Morgellons with a prescription of Clyndamycin from her Dr.
     Whoo hoo.... going to make an appointment and hope the doctor will humor me.
I went to a major hospital and they checked me out.  Of course they do not do any skin test,, blood test, or stool test. The doctors who was a specialist was not interested.  He made me feel like I was crazy .  They send me a letter stating that There was no need for any blood test, skin test or stool test.  To me they don't care.  I am going to try something else.  This has been going on for over a year. I will let you now if this works...      
   I saw a "holistic doctor" today at the health food store.  She told me I should eat more garlic and take Chaparral (aka Greasewood) and use an ointment containing turpentine.   So I got some... we'll see if they help any.
   Meanwhile, it's almost the full moon again - so I'm itching and broke out with lesions!  *sigh*  just can't win.
      To: disquested - I am so sorry that you are joining us as a fellow-sufferer.  And sorry that the doctor you saw dismissed you as crazy.
    You are not alone - most of us here have been diagnosed as "crazy" or insane.  We've been told it's all in our heads...
       I would like to meet one of the doctors who recognizes Morgellons as a true disease.  I read somewhere that they exist!!
      To those doctors I would like to say, "Thank you.  Please continue to research Morgellons and to help us."
     I am disappointed to learn that the silver actually makes the "fibers" grow.   So, that's out.  Alfalfa is also not a good choice as it makes the disease stronger. :(
   I did not find any one thing that "cures"... but am going to try 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt on my tongue followed by a full glass of water.  "They" (fellow-sufferers) that the "mites" can't live in salt water.  So it kills them in the mouth and stomach.
    ***@**** is by a fellow-sufferer who says has the cure.  Will have to go there another day as it's very late...
    Wishing all of us the best
    I did some research on ionic, protein and colloidal silvers.  Turns out they are not the same thing.  So am ordering Mesosilver a true colloidal silver to see if it helps.
   Please, doctors, if you are out there, don't pooh pooh Morgellons and call us crazy.  We are not crazy - we have an actual disease that needs addressing.  We would like to be able to see a doctor/physician/practitioner who believes us and wants to truly help.  Those of you doing research, please find us a cure.   Many of us have been suffering for many years and need relief, not ridicule.  Thanks.
     I just received my bottle of Mesosilver in the mail today.  I'll be taking my first dose tonight before supper.  Will let you know if it helps.

Also am ordering some essential oils:  Rosemary, Lemon,  Thyme, Cinnamon and Clove.  Supposed to work against parasites and fungi.  

Will let everyone know if and how they work!
Morgellens disease
Day 2 of silver treatment.  Feel off...sort of sick.  Could be "hertz" symptoms.  40 drops of silver 3 times a day today.  Tomorrow it's 50 drops.  Yesterday was 30 drops and it didn't seem to do anything.  - My arms feel weak and I feel sick.  I am, however not itching as much in bed.  During the day, I am still itching - just a little less.
      I haven't tried the essential oils yet.  Maybe tomorrow..
My stomach is killing me.  I don't know if it's from the treatment or if I have a stomach virus.  Will have to go to the doctor on Monday.  
Am taking  only 10 drops 3xday - feeling so bad... :(

Only thing I can eat without hurting is chicken boullion and salad...
    Here I am - well, I am now taking Hydochloric acid and it seems to be helping my stomach.  However, I am now spraying my bed with tea tree oil, water and two capsules of Gluten Cutter.   The Gluten Cutter contains over 10 types of enzymes which are supposed to kill or crush to pieces all kinds of mites.  It, too, seems to be helping as I've had three wonderful nights of no itching!!
    I just spray this combination on my sheets about an hour before going to  bed.  Works better with the Gluten Cutter than the tea tree oil alone.  Of course, I am also taking the Gluten Cutter orally.   So soothing to the stomach.
     Enzymes were recommended to help rid one of Candida (a fungal infection).  So, I thought it couldn't hurt.  (It helps)
      I stopped taking the wormwood and walnut hull as it recommends on the bottle to "take a vacation from it" and then start taking it again.  Probably next week.
   I am going to look into Ocotea which some claim can cure parasites after only one or two treatments!!  
I don't know how much it costs, yet.  But if any of you out there has the money - please try it and let us know if it helped you.  Ocotea is also supposed to cure/treat diabetes.
Rallen5
Hi I am so glad I found your posting. I am at the point of being insaine. Last March 2012 I had surgery and received a blood transfusion. For the last 11 months I have had the weirdest symptoms. Sounds like a lot of the symptoms I am reading on the posts. What was your outcome please. I pray for everyone in this forums because people do not seem to believe what we are dealing with and seem to believe it is all in our heads. I was adviced to seek help from a Chinese Homeopathic doctor because there is where I am going to finally get answers and help. I hope this post helps anyone.  God bless. Remember to always thank your Angels and Guides that are always with us helping us .....Skittlez31
I do not believe you are crazy.  I could add more thoughts to yours and see how long it would take before further bizarre incidents occur around us or to us.  I have been through the meat grinder, hell and back.  For four years, I have been suffering and continue to do so.  I have documented some wild, out of this world incidents and rather peculiar events and images.  I would identify a certain species but depending on the weather, humidity, light, and season, what ails me changes in form.  The worse time is late summer and early spring.  Now, in early October, 80 in Michigan?  These things continue to grow everywhere.  I have THREE words:
WATER, DIRT, FIBER (vegetation).
   I researched the Ocotea and it is only available from one source:  Young Living.  The price is way too high for me.  But if you can afford it, it is $32 plus for the cheapest one.  It goes up to $59.  I am on a fixed income so it is out of the question...  Maybe I can afford it next month.  I can only afford to "play" with about $50 a month and I bought something already.
    I will continue to use the tto with enzymes, the D.earth and other essential oils to help myself...  
did your Dr. give helpful advice?  been having small bumps on my head arise and I try to pick them all out when I feel them.  Nerves around them get sore till they are gone.  Had a couple that left larger bumps on my head.  Been putting alcohol on them after I scrape off the bump.  My  hubby thinks I have lost it, the Dr. thought I had lice.  I tried to tell them I thought it came from trees but really...they don't believe what I say.  Now I hear it may be caused from foods we eat.  Any new info. would be helpful to me.
   Just wondering what your Chinese Homeopathic practitioner was able to do for you.
     I am drinking some horrible-tasting Roasted Dandelion Root tea that seems to make the critters want to leave my body.
     I also spray my bed with enzymes and tea tree oil and it seems to help.
    I have put myself on a gluten-free diet and eliminated sugar also.   Washing my clothes with Borax.   Wish I had the answer to getting rid of this problem once and for all.
     One homeopathic person told me to take Chapparal and to use a Turpentine type of ointment on the itches.  I do better with a lotion made of beeswax and jojoba oil.
      Please let us know what your "doctor" told you so we can try it, too.   Thanks. :)
A new page was started: Crawling bug sensation
I live close to Dallas and I am going through the same thing right now. I have been to the doctor four times in the last two months. I got this after staying in a motel in Dallas for a couple of weeks.  I was wondering if you are still going through the bugs crawling in and out of your body? I amazed that you live close by and have the same condition.  I am hoping that I can get a cure from you. Please tell me you have found the cure . The answer to these bugs crawling in and out of my skin and my scalp...they really hurt...
I am having the same thing flies also seem to be immensely attracted to me
I was told its yeast infection and I'm delusional my mom things I've been halucinating I feel like I'm loosing my mind

I've been looking at morgellons and its the only thing that fits but I can't find a way to prove it
I'm having the exact symptoms as in your post. Please tell me what to do to eliminate....I've suffered for 2 years now. No medical doctor knows what to do...a mystery for them as well. Thank you!
    Those that sell essential oils say to try Frankincense.   It's supposed to work both inside (in a capsule) and out mixed with an oil and applied as an ointment/lotion.

Hope this helps someone.
Anything with sulfur in it will work.  Sulphur soap, sulphur 8, Glovers Dandruff medicine has sulphur in it.  I have been suffering with this problem over a year.  This plus a cortosteriod rub from the doctor is the only thing that worked for me.  I had to take a leave of absensce from work because I couldn't work  and  had these crawling feelings driving me crazy. And the bumps which makes bad sores and sore to touch. I'm getting better.  Doctors say that I have delusional parasitosis.  I say that are incompetent because I have been through hell.  I don't wish this on my worst enemy.  The bugs look like nats and they do burrow.  I'm glad I  am not the only one suffering from this.  I know now I am not crazy. Worst a night.  Sleep in a different room in the house,  not on the same mattress for about two weeks. Wash clothes in hot water.  Wash dark clothes in hot water too.  Wear light colored clothing.  These parasites play in the dark.  I did a parasite cleanse with these ingredients per dr. oz.  Black walnut, wormwood herb, cloves.  I am doing a lot better. good luck.
YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON I HAVE FINALLY BELIEVED AFTER A YEAR OF SEARCHING FOR AN ANSWER! I SELL USED CLOTHES FOR A LIVING ON EBAY AND THIS IS WHEN THIS STARTED AFTER BUYING ABOUT TEN THOUSAND ARTICLES OF CLOTHING WHICH ARE STORED IN MY HOME. I HAVE EVERYTHING TO THE TEE THAT YOU HAVE EXPLAINED AND NEVER HAVE TOLD ANYBODY, EVEN MY HUSBAND ABOUT THE HAIRS AND THE WAY THEY ACT! THEY ARE SMALL BLACK AND WHITE BUT DO GROW LONG LIKE A CAT OR DOG SIZE HAIR BUT DO NOTICE THE VERY SMALL ONES ALSO! THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE FINALLY TO ME BUT DO DOCTORS OR ANYBODY IN THE MEDICAL FIELD RECOGNIZE THIS AND WHO DO I SEE FOR THIS. MY TWO YEAR OLD GRAND DAUGHTER HAS THIS AND IT GOES THROUGH MY BOWELS WHICH I HAVE THEM MOVING IN MY RECTUM WHICH IS THE MOST HORRIBLE FEELING! I AM NOW DIAGNOSED WITH PARASITIC DELUSIONS AND AM NOT ABLE TO SEE ANY DOCTORS W/O THEM SEEING MY CHART AND NOT EVEN EXAMINE ME W/ THE ONLY ANSWER IS TO GO TO MY PSYCHIATRIST  
PLEASE KEEP ME I N MIND IF YOU EVER WANT TO TALK OR HAVE ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS. I CAN'T EAT W/O THESE THINGS COMING UP TO EAT MY FOOD OR HAVING AN ACID REFLUX TYPE MOVEMENT FROM MY STOMACH IN WHICH THESE THINGS AND THEIR EGGS COME UP, IT IS SO DISGUSTING! MY NAME IS LISA AND I HAVE BEEN A SUFFERER OF THIS FOR A YEAR AND FEEL LIKE MY LIFE IS NOTHING ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS CONSUMES ME AND HAVE LOST MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WHOM WAS MY BEST FRIEND AND MY FAMILY THINK I AM NUTS AND DO NOT CONTACT ME ANYMORE. I AM SO LONELY IN THIS STATE AND HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT JUST ENDING IT BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYBODY W/ THE SYMPTOMS AND DO NOT BELIEVE I HAVE MORGELLONS. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH TO LEAR MORE FROM YOU, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS ***@**** AND # IS 804-744-7359. I AM DESPERATE AND REALLY WANT TO LEARN HOW TO GET MY LIFE BACK! THANK YOU SO MUCH, JUST KNOWING THAT SOMEONE OUT THEIR HAS SOME COMMON SENSE AND REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT
This sounds like what I am going thru...There is lint all over everything! (well at least looks like lint) but you said wax everything....well what about my hair on my head? I will then be a baldy?  what do i about my hair on my head?

just wanted to say this too, this is RUINING my life :/ and my babies. I'm always "picking with tweezers at these things! smetime i will pull a piece of hair out of the root and right at the tip theres a piece of short hairs or something like that and you can tell its moving on its own and not with the air! crazy and i really need some tips on what to go buy to get rid of theses on myself and inside my home andcar!

thanks
I have been reading these posts.  Doctors who do know about this should be sued for malpractice.
My dog, a Jack Russell, had fleas. I tried all the usual treatments, the monthly "between the shoulders" drops, powders, sprays, you name it, I tried it. To no avail.
In a pet store, I explained the problem to the clerk.  He sold me a bottle of spray he promised would kill the fleas and eggs. He told me that it would "implode" the parasite upon contact.
My dog is mostly white, I sprayed the stuff on him.  He began turning pink, then almost all red.  It was the blood of the fleas. I read the bottle, active ingredient, GRAPEFRUIT JUICE!
I went online, googled it.  It is true.  Citrus "implodes" parasites.
The next day I filled a spray bottle with some lemon juice concentrate from a bottle and added water.  About a 4 to 1 mix.
Same thing happened. Dog turns pink.
Later, I was changing his bedding..and I saw what you guys are describing.  Tiny little "hairs" shaped like a c but moving, very hard to see but I saw them move.
I learned that if a dog eats a pregnant flea, the dog will end up with an infestation of anything from tapeworms to many other parasites living in his body.  YES, we can catch this just by being close to our pet and crap, if you let the dog on your bed...they are going from him to you.
The thought of some living disgusting parasite in my body is simply to much wrap my mind  around.  I have learned that "citrus" in any form, oranges, lemons, grapefruit, whatever, does kill these little *uckers.
I now vacuum my bed in the morning and at night before getting in.  I keep my dog spotless, no fleas in here.
I have sprayed lemon juice on everything, when I start to see little red dots, I go wild with lemon juice.  It won't really hurt fabric(w/o sun), it is cleansing and it kills them.
Now, are they in my body?  I weigh 85 lbs.  I eat but cannot gain weight.  My usual weight for 59 years has been 100lbs, +/- 2 or 3 lbs.
I am going to have some lemonade.  I feel this feeling in my stomach, like a dead bird is laying there...and movement, like if I was pregnant and the baby is turning....too freaked out.  I am a clean freak, this will never do.
Everybody, try lemon juice. It does kill parasites.  Spray some on your skin, if they come out or you see red flecks...it is working.
Good luck to all of you,
post any progress or even anything interesting re lemon juice.  Also, remember...Skin so Soft repels mosquitoes.  Need to check out active ingredient in that.
peace and be well
Ruby
use lemon juice, or orange or grapefruit.  It causes parasites to implode.  If you see red dots after spraying, it is working.
peace
can't find the "edit" feature.  Change Doctors who "do" to "do not". This is too common for a doctor to not help.
     Very interesting theory.  However, I went on a kick eating Cuties (mandarin oranges) every day for over a month and still have a problem.
     At present I am still taking 2 or 3 drops of silver three times a day.  It is not killing the critters, but keeping them at bay.  The "fibers/threads"  are still coming out of my nose and mouth... yuck!
     Just had surgery and can't do citrus yet - but will try it again as soon as I can.  
     Wishing a good outcome for all of us!!!
I just want to say I believe you. one day I was inside a arcade someone got up from one machine and I sat down there I thought for sure something flying started attacking me. I've been dealing with this for 18 months and now my sister has it 1 month. the last post I read almost made me cry, I understand how you feel, nobody wants to believe you, now my sis believes. I skipped reading some of the posts because the first line I read said they haven't found the answer. anyway I've been taking duck tape and when I feel something cover it up with duck tape even if I have to cover a spot about 6 inch circle and leave it on there for about an hour, it helps but it seems like if I do get rid of them, somehow they come back. I'm thinking about put duck tape and go to sleep maybe it will kill them? (somebody help us)
   Wishful thinking - duct tape will not kill them - it will suffocate the ones near the surface, but will not harm the ones under the skin... :(  Sorry
It is very unfortunate that no one seem to know the answer to this but I tried taking 1 tab of Zyrtec and it worked. After a month I went for allergy testing and I was positive to many things. Now I am receiving allergy shorts and it is working. You can try it.
   Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  At this time I can't try the Zyrtec - but will have to try it in the near future.
   We  all hope to find a cure as this has gone on long enough.  For me, it's been 7 years....
I have been using a product called Kleen Green from Natural Ginesis and it has healed my sores but I also use Hand Sanitizer with 70% v alcohol. When I rub it on my crawling sensations, it brings out larva.  It is working for me, but not a cure.  In Europe they use 80% ethanol & 20% water is a solution, so i got 80 proof vodka and rubbed it on my sensations and after larva and blk specks came out. no more sensations.  hopefully this is the answer. yeah.
   I just ordered the Kleen Green and I sincerely hope it works for me.  I use hand sanitizer also to stop the itching and sometimes the "fibers" come out.  I try to catch them with clear tape.
     I'll let everyone know if the  Kleen Green helps me.  I hope it works for all of us.  So tired of itching and the sores on my back.
I noticed them a year or so ago , I noticed i was getting a pin like pain in my hands mostly finger tips but it was painful and as i looked closer for the sliver or object i noticed fibers and when i tried to remove them they would dissapear into my skin. every one thought i was high ,crazy and didnt want to hear it but eventually a few paid attention and confirmed it was not my imagination but still dont want to admit it happening .  so now when i get a strong pain in my fingers i grab out my magnifieng glass and it always is a blck head looking thing or a fiber looking string and i actually take this white sticker tape and i put it on the spot and pull it off and there it is on the tape and the pain is gone until the next episode. i havent a real strong magnify glass but id bet it is alive and a bug of sorts. I hope it does not progress into a full body issue but my heart goes out to anyone dealing with this . its not in our heads , I know it is real.
I have been going thru this for 3 years now. They think I'm crazy and want to put me on depression medicine. They never do skin scrape,  hair test or check blood for parasites.
    I am so sorry that this is happening to you!! If you look up Morgellons online, you will see that this is happening to thousands of people!
     I tried the Morgellons silver cure - and it didn't work for me.  I figure it's because I've had this problem for 7 years.  Not going to go away overnite for me.
    But, you've only had the problem for a short time, so buy the Meso silver and try the silver cure.  it just might work for you.

itsabugslife - I hope this can work for you also.  We here are all trying different things to rid ourselves of this nightmarish plague!!
      Wishing you the best
I had an infestation of tiny black gnats, fungus flys 2 yrs ago. They got in my carpet. I vacuumed and they got in my eyes, mouth, nose, and found them on the back top of my head. Two years later, I am bald, have brown thin worm in a casing coming out of holes in my head, have white oval shaped bug with 8 long legs that grab the brown worm. Come from under my scalp, brown worm in my eyes, brown mass in my throat that hides in pouch of tissue upper top inside cheek. White soft body bug like pieces, round with sawtooth edges live in the folds of my ears. White tendrils  legs wrap around the earlobes.,Come off with peanut butter on qtip. Eat a bite of food and  spit out, full of light brown worms.Clear,  fast moving worms from pores of skin. Ready to die. Tried it all. Done it all. I believe I am accidental host to an organism in my drains. White, floppy, suckers, turns dark blue black when agitated. If I pluck a stiff white hair from my bald head my skin darkens from top of head to lower back. It is inside me. Have lost everything. Good luck to you.
i have finally found a community of people who understand what im going through we currently have a infestation of black Nats, but ive had the sensations of the pests under my skin 4 awhile now as well as the cronic (chronic) diahrra and severe abdominal pain... has anyone come up with solutions 2 this yet nothing i do seems to work...
  Please try diatomaceous earth - for human consumption.   Also try taking black walnut hull and wormwood.  After taking these, take some epsom salts (1 Tablespoon to a glass of warm water)  You will see some scary things leave your body.
     You may have to do this once a week for a couple of months.  The diatomaceous earth is supposed to kill the grown ups and the walnut hull and wormwood is supposed to kill the "babies" or nymphs.  The epsom salts are a cleanse (laxative) and will clean you out.
      I'm about to do this myself again.  Did it last week and some brown worm (looked like a small rope) came out.   Need to keep this up!
I work in a chemist a lady is suffering with possibly the same problem. She says when she showers the bugs are in the shower tray, is this the same for you? She did take them to hospital and showed them to Dr there who just threw them away and gave her some more cream!  I'm not sure about the fine hair like filaments or if this is part  of her problem.
When these filaments "fibers/threads" fall off of me I can't see them in the tub or tray.  They "disappear"  into the white background.  Only way I can see them is with a strong light and a dark background.  I have caught them with clear tape and I video taped one with my camera also.  Wish there was someway to share the pictures on here.
       When I took the fibers that I caught on clear tape to my doctor, she looked at them under the microscope and told me they are not worms - just fibers.  But, when I looked at them under my microscope they had a tail, a head and a dark spot in the middle which I assume is the stomach.
     Sometimes I'll be eating and I feel a "hair" in my mouth and I get it and it's one of "them".  Other times I feel like a needle poked me in the eye and I use a piece of clear tape on my eye and catch one coming out of my eye!!  -  Usually, they come out of my nose -  I will feel a tickle just under my nose or just to the side of it and I use tape and voila!  There it is!! Another fiber!
     I sincerely hope that your friend doesn't have this strange disease.  Have her look up "strongyloides".  This is as close to Morgellons as I have seen.
       Wishing all of us the best...
LOOK UP COLLEMBOLA....it is a bug, it lives on fgungus. It attracts other fungus type bugs It is not supposed to infest humans. I believe they dig into the scalp although even entomologists dont want to believe that. No one is willing to understand it. I had them shaking out from my hair. Thought I had lice but it was not lice.
   We all thank you for sharing your experience.  We will look it up.  Thanks again.
cholestyramine
Pfiesteria-human illness syndrome.
To every single brave and afflicted soul here, and specifically to the knowledgeable people here who have been suffering with this as long as i have: I respect and thank all of you for admitting your problem in a public forum to show people they are not alone or crazy and more so that you try to help others by continuing to post remedies. However, to question whether or not this thing is contagious is absolute nonsense. When you have this, whether or not you are currently being seriously affected, 90% of the people near you constantly rub their noses, play with their eyes, and scratch their hair and bodies! If that is not contagious I don't know what is! I feel terrible about it yes, but I have personally infected MANY people including my own friends, family, and coworkers. I realize it's not my fault (who knows who or what is to blame and of coarse I caught it myself without any warning or foreknowledge) but I still carry this burden around every day for 7 years. Some of them refuse to admit that they have it yet they spend 75% of every day scratching their selves and playing with their hair, although, It definitely does not affect everyone the same. Sometimes I think they are better off not knowing anything. I was able to keep them at bay (with diatomaceous earth (consumption and dusting), neem soap and shampoo, and other oils, constant washing of my bedding and clothes, 2 or more showers a day, etc.) for long periods of time EVEN while living with others who did nothing about it and were constantly affected. As a matter of fact, after almost 2 years with only minor small bumps and hardly any itching, I began to believe that I was winning this war, and I even was able to sleep in my bedding for weeks without washing it or even wear clothes more than once. Although I agree that a healthy, natural, low sugar and yeast diet must be important; I was able to do this without changing my diet at all. Frankly, I could not live without my organic sugar, lots of breads/rolls, pizza, meat, chocolate, etc. Furthermore, suffering with this affliction, without drinking beer every night I could never fall asleep. Between the stress, the worrying about others, the loneliness, the depression, and the sheer amount of time and money it takes just to barely put a dent in these things, its a wonder I am still alive at all, and it's no wonder I am an alcoholic. Unfortunately, after all this success, after the hurricane, I was forced to stay at my sister's house for 3 months. Although they claimed they didn't notice anything, I saw them slowly being infected with my own eyes. I was able to pull through it without my affliction changing. Ironically, over a year later, 2 weeks ago she gave me an electric blanket from her house and just like that it has started all over again, almost out of control like it was in the beginning. These things are a highly contagious PLAGUE, plain and simple. I did not post here and share to scare anyone or induce in others the type of undeserving guilt I feel, but, instead, I want any professional (even remotely) in this field of expertise or government organization that MIGHT be reading this to understand that this thing absolutely cannot be ignored or excused any further or it's going to be too late! Sorry for the rant, I wish you all the cure and I hope my post helps...
Have also tingling sensations, feels like crawling over my body. On my head, feels inside my head, all over my body. It  must be something here, never experienced something like this in Europe. Four months i feel them every day. Must be some massive infestation, i also read about chem trails and saw chemtrail 2 weeks ago , where i live. Chem trails might also cause such type of symptoms. There are more articles about chemtrails in usa, in european newspapers, very strange. I got so sick in USA, can not believe it.
stay away from antidepressants,,,this is what incompetent american doctors prescribe, when  they are not capable to find the cause...say NO, NEVER!!
   Hello Marie.  I am so sorry that you are now "one of us".  This affliction is so terrible and we are all so tired of scratching and itching.  (7 years for me since a bug bit me on my back).
   Some have been bitten by gnats, bugs, or as they say in Arizona, "No see-ems" which seem to be invisible bugs.
     Since you are in the beginning stages, it may be easier to get rid of them.  Yogi detox tea, diatomaceous earth, black walnut hull and wormwood work from the inside.
    Outside is harder to control.  We use tea tree oil diluted in purified water (8 to 10 drops per 8 oz.)  or Kleen Green 1/4 cup to 3/4 cup of purified water.  Spray, spray, spray - everything and anything you can.  
    Try to wear only 100% cotton if you can.  They like synthetics.   The love sugar also.

Wishing you the best.
I had everything everyone is talking about, hairs, red black, some blue, While and grey on my scalp. The white hairs looks like needles, very pointed and fat in the middle then tapers off into a long thing silk piece. My ears had been attacking other bugs, spiders, misquotes.The black fibers coming out of wounds in my skin, I felt like I was going insane, Went to all kinds of doctors, it looked like they were afraid to come into the room so I gave up. I had been to Belize and we were bitten by bed bugs but didn't know if this had anything to do with it, Sores, Black fibers under and around my nails, itching, feeling like thing were falling out of my nose and a chirping sound in my ear.. Later I found out I had hep C, This was not the cause of the fibers and sore but I went on interferon, ribanviren for 6 months. I felt like I was dying but after the treatment the fibers were gone from my body, The sores healed and I only have scars. The one thing it did stop was the thing in my ear and the fibers on my scalp. Something is living in my ear under the skin, I have pulled pieces of needle like things that are painful and body part. It must be reproducing to stay this long in my ear. Every 6 or so months I get a scalp infection. Lot's of whit and grey fibers with the long spear like ones. Some of those have a brown body I have tried everything to get this thing out of my ear. If I put a q-tip in it attacks it and pushes in out. Don't know what to do. Recently I had an MRI that said I have white spots on my brain. Then they did a spinal tap that says I have inflammation of the brain. The first inteferon treatment did not work and I'm getting ready to do the newest one.I really don't know  if any of this is related but This thing in my ear almost drove me nuts. They had me on all the psych meds. Would love an answer.
I meant to say the one thing that the treatment did not stop was the thing living in my ear.
There is something under my scalp and I don't know what it is. Not lice, leaves strange white fibers and make a light noise when I comb my hair and come close to it. Like it's trying to move away.
    I am so sorry that you have this problem.  It is similar to mine - but my fibers are very thin (like fibers from a cotton ball) and white or transparent.
    Morgellons is the only thing I can think of that would come close to what you have.  It does cause fibers of various colors to come out of and grow out of the skin.
    The cure for Morgellons (which I tried) is taking large doses of colloidal silver.  Look up Morgellons' cure.  It explains how much to take and what type of silver (there are several types and not all are 'true' silver).
     The silver cure did not work for me - and I suspect that what I have is not Morgellons but some type of trypanosome (worm-like creature).    The itching is terrific.
     I think I would try putting some tea tree oil in my ear to see if you could kill the critter.  Dilute it, of course, like 5 drops in 2 to 4 oz. of water.  

Please let us know how you fare.
Yes these little bugs live on tree bush rock if the temp is warm.chances are your husband has them also, but his skin is thicker and less sensitive. So if you find a cure have him do it as well to prevent contaminating yourself and clean regularly. sheets, floors, walls ex.
I feel your pain - what worked for me was a 72 hour fast. These things seem to be extremely sensitive to glucose and have very sensitive uptake systems, so if you starve them of glucose then you starve them and they die.     I hope this helps someone and good luck to all  
Plaster bagworms...Sounds like new life cycle of plaster bag worms in mid June they release from their casing 500- 1000 and these large spin a thread into the air and when they land they pull in their silk and the hairlike fiber shortens until he starts to move and pick up debri to make his home or casing he carries around.  I experienced it and all these hairs I was inhaling it felt stuffy in the house and everyone thought I was crazy seeing a hair shrink. Look up case bearers they release the larvae like baby spiders do when hatching.
When I shower there are white, milky nematode wormy things that come out of my skin, feet, head, and fill the drain. In the actual drain when I am done and turn off the water, I see and hear a perfectly round mouth type creature sucking up the water. These are usually a light pink color. Chlorox, all cleaners, nothing works except Lysol spray or bug spray. When I use one of those I hear them drop down the drain and splash into the PVC pipe. I shine the flashlight down the drains in my house I see fish type creature type things, pinkish or tan in color, swimming, making the water left in the drain splash around. I had roto rooter come out, spent 2,000 to clean pipes, didn't help. Anyone else hear and see these things in your drains?
I've had something like this for over 16 years, just dealt with it, got it after sleeping at a cheap hotel, I need to get rid of it, it's in my car in my house, my little kids are always itching, I have seen those little fibers, but I've also had a lot of gnats or things that look like gnats in my house, any help will be appreciated, you can message me on Facebook @keoni wills
I am also having these sensations on my scalp. like something is crawling on my scalp. right now its pretty bad my scalp is very itchy and has red bumps on it frequently. they go away after a while and keep coming back. sometimes it is really bad like right now and often when i look at bright lights i can feel things moving on my scalp and bothering me. It feels like they are digging into my scalp. this has been going on for about 2 years. at first i thought i just had dandruff and it was wasnt that. dandruff shampoos did not work. i cant afford anything to try and kill these my parents wont listen to me. so i called out for help to my dad and shaved my head it was bothering me so much. that didnt seem to work he still thought i was crazy and now i am on antidepressants. i feel like complete crap what should i do about my scalp!! someone please help i dont want to shave my head again.
This goes out to the you as well as the original post. I believe I have fleas living inside me. I took the tape off that I wer on my head and within the space of a few days my baby and I had been bitten numerous times during the night. I had a flea infestation and I believe  they were able to to find a place on my scalp where they could enter that would allow them to live under my skin. I have found the place where they entered and I keep a piece of tape there at all times . I am a single mom so I do not have a lot of time and I am exhauseted by just coming to this point. but if you can find the source point you can go to a doctor, hold a beeker over it, say look no fleas and then turn the lights out and let the fleaing commence. I am bald.
I used a tube of  apricot cleanser/scrubber with bits of apricot hull,  on my ears with a qtip and things came out from my ears, used it on my scalp and reacted the same way. A little frightening to me because ofcourse I was applying it by myself (common thread to this issue, being by ourselves) and things were coming out so fast. It felt like they were going straight for my eyes, mouth and nose. After panicking I decided I was going to be the winner of this match, took a deep breath, tightly shut my eyes and scrubbed away. Did the job, until 24 hrs later. Anybody else have ribbon like worm, lines going down it, with a v or forked shaped end? I have brown, white and black ribbon type worm, about 3/4 inch long. Came off my head and are in the pool now. Have pictures and video. Other pinkish larvae type things in knee high stocking that I wear under my wig. The larvae are extremely fast moving swimmers, body's move frantically trying to get loose of nylon knee high stocking. The pinkish larvae creature has imprints where eyes would be. Tapered but fat. Also white dry feathery creatures drop from scalp on everything. Those don't move but I don't have a microscope. Also pieces fall from my eyes and come out of my gums. When I cook I see eggs coming out of the skin in my fingers, trying to drop into the pan of food that is being cooked. Especially raw hamburger, bacon, sugar with butter (making cookies). I wear gloves when I am around food. I was at a buffet dinner and was horrified as I felt so much activity trying to exit me I had to leave. Whatever it is hates hot water, Lysol spray and salt. Diving into the 9ft. Pool causes weirded noises from my head, as if depth makes a difference. God help us all, think I am ready to end all this myself, and for good.
You are so right. One day I felt the crawling feelings, but I had my wig on! Good, I thought, I will take off my wig and end of problem, right? At that time I was not wearing a knee high stocking under my wig. I had not started doing that yet. I took the wig outside in the bright hot sunlight, held the magnifier in my hand and stood watching and ready to zoom in any movement. Sure enough a minute or two later I spotted hair moving. The "hairs" were traveling down the wig hairs, touching one another almost in a dance, picking up their ends (heads for lack of words) looking around, looking back down, touching back and forth and the length of the hair on my wig grew longer as I watched in horror. Thicker, longer yet near the same blonde color or whiter. Watching this scared me so bad, the implications and hopelessness of it all, I never looked again and have about a dozen wigs to this day. Depressing horror nightmare material, almost sorry to share it with you but you are correct about the hairs. I shave all hairs off me and force myself to not care about the people who call me dillusional, psycho, crazy, out there somewhere or mentally impaired. The guilt, confusion, physical and emotional pain, isolation, loneliness, fear and depression this illness causes is horrific and I don't doubt it ends our lives sooner, but we can't question our own sanity, and especially we can't be the losers of this terrible affliction. We can get frustrated, exhausted and even suicidal but don't let something we don't know a thing about kill our spirits or our lives. There is always someone to talk to in this site, and we will be joined by many more victims as this is not going to disappear and go away, it is real. As alcoholics are known to be the most kindhearted sensitive souls, we are the strongest and the smartest.
I as well as some of you have been afflicted for 7 years. Today is the first day I finally believe I can put a name on it. Too bad the Government doesn't seam to mind so much about it. The quality of life is 10% of what it used to be. I told many of DR.'s about my theory which was pretty darn close to everything I'm reading now. They gave me their theory--- I'm nuts---. Wrong answer. Can't wait to try these remedies.   May we all overcome this stage in our life.

I have suffered for years with sores in my scalp and now i am losing a lot of hair(its breaking off leaving spikes,I have long wavy hair).
today i went to itch the back of my neck and found what looked like a tiny web of baby spiders,one slightly bigger,they looked dead,but its completely freaked me out and made me think I DO HAVE BUGS  in my hair????
I do have what looks like Vitiligo all over my arms,neck and face,more prominent on my arms.
My doctor just seems to think its nothing and the dermatologist just seemed to laugh at me and told me to stop picking.
I am at my wits end.I cant cope with it anymore.
It's taken over my life and ruining any normality ;( Am I imagining all this???)
I employed microscopy, sterile culture protocols, and scientific method. I have tracked my affliction to two likely components.
A recombinant DNA nematode.
A recombinant DNA protozoa/fungus nematode hunter.
Gnats are secondary, attracted to the bacteria the nematode farms and to the protozoa/fungus nematode hunter.
See here: http://curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2198704&s=#i21 for more details, including pics of what I've found. For more precise details bring up the posts for my name over there and backtrack starting with most recent. Will give you a better picture of the journey.
No more blah blah from me in this post. You will have to go to the site and read. All I have to say is there.
Viewing 201-285 comments: