Numbness, warmth, transient pain right side of my body.
Yesterday I noticed that there was a temperature difference in my feet on my hardwood floors. My right foot felt the cool floor correctly as cool, but my right foot felt warmth...and maybe a little thick. There was a pain in my groin and I thought that something in my pocket had poked me. It was sore to the touch but no lump felt. Yesterday and today that pain has come and gone. In addition I have felt the same soreness at different points along the right side of my body. These sore spots seem to be in my skin. I have felt them in my flank, on my thigh, on my chest, and even my face. They leave fairly quickly and when I check again they are not sore...only to return later. Right now my right leg seems tingly and cold but is warm to the touch. My back feels warm on the right when I sit in a cool chair...and the back of my right thigh also feels warm when I sit. I have never experienced this before. Can anyone relate or tell me what this is caused by? The only thing I have done differently is taking a menopause supplement with black cohosh for the past couple of months. I have always been very healthy.
Just wanted to correct my post. My LEFT foot felt the cool floor correctly. :)
I'd get the foot temperature thing checked.  Might be vascular.