Numbness in Muscles
I am 18 and healthy. I work out regularly and eat relatively healthy. This started 2 days nights ago. My right arm muscle went numb, I went to bed thinking that it would go away, woke up the next morning and it was still there. Over the next 16 hours it spread through my right side of the body and then over my back and across my entire left side of my body. I went to bed and at about 3am I woke up to absolutely no senation in any muscle in my body. However just as before, there was no weakness and I had no difficulty moving anthing or walking. My coordination was still fine and I still had feeling on my skin, though it was a little less than normal. I fell back asleep and woke up at 7 am to moderate pain. Over the next 8 hours I regained all sentaion in my muscles in a random order, each muscle feeling moderate pain for 5-10 minutes before fading away to normalness. I went in the morning that this started and they sent me away saying that it was nothing to be concerned and that it was just parasthesias. However, my skin had sensation, it was my muscles that didn't, and yet I could still use them. It was weird because I could feel it spreading, like in lab that day I felt as it traveled down my left arm 6 inches in the 1.5 hours of lab. So things are back to normal now, but I want to know what possibly could have caused this. So far, I can find nothing, especially since it was in my muscle and not skin and caused no weakness or uncoordination. Any ideas are welcome!!
Sounds like you overdid the workout.

Do warm ups before you start and also gentle exercises to cool down after a work out.

Make sure you are drinking enough water.  2-3 litres is recommended.  But you may need to drink more if you are working out and sweating.
ok , just go to the doctors..or relax get a massage ..have a couple rest days if still the same message me ill try to help you out.
If lab is labour that will most likely be the cause.
Your problem is related to cervical compression of a nerve. Warm-ups and gentle exercise have nothing to do with it. It is generally related to a subluxion injury caused by sudden flexure of the head. The problem often shows up months or a year after the incident. Whiplash will cause such a problem. As will boxing, which I used to do when young. Treatment is anti-inflammatories (NSAIDS) such as motrin, avoiding neck flexure and axial traction along the axis of the spine for five to ten minutes several times a day. Physicians sometimes prescribe a short course of prednisone. An axial traction harness costs about $35 U.S. Throw away the water bags and gently suspend yourself (not entirely) or lie on the floor with the harness attached to a hook in a support and have someone pull your legs slightly. Cervical collars and muscle relaxants are contraindicated. Avoid push-ups and sit-ups for a while. The condition should resolve, if not exacerbated.