Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Odd sensation in leg and feet.

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Odd sensation in leg and feet.

Hi im a 15 year old male and I dont really no how to explain this but i have had this odd sensation in both my legs and feet for about 10 days. I dont really know how to explain this but its like numbness tinglish weakness pain ticklish and jumpy all in one not tingly like pins and needles and not like numbness where you cant feel. It sounds alot like RLS but i dont feel the urge to move my legs. It seems to get alot worse after i take a shower or bath and its worse when i wake up in the morning or before i go to bed at night. it might be connected to anxiety but the symptoms dont seem to be the same and the only anxiety i have been having is when i got a headache for 3 days trying to figure out whats wrong with me than the leg thing came up. Also my dad just got out of the hospital christmas eve due to a case of intracable hiccups and high blood pressure but i dont think its anxuety or MS. Can Somebody help me?!?!?!
1 Comment
you dont think it could be anything serious