Pain in Righ Lung Area
I have had a pain in my right lung area that has worsened in the past few months. If I bump into a door or someone bumps into me on my left side, it hurts so bad in my right lung area that I can't breath for a few seconds and makes me feel weak. I cant lay down on my back or side the normal way, I have to ease into the bed, lay on my stomach and take a deep breath to relax. I also can no longer hike my left leg as I have done all my life to sleep. It feels as though something is pulling all the way from my right side lung area down , my right leg. I do not have medical insurance so I can not afford to get xrays.
where exactley is the pain, i thought my pain was my right lung turned out to be my gallbladder and liver causing the pain. do you smoke? and does it hurt to breath in? you really need to get some blood tests done to rule out your pancreas, liver and gallbladder also your appendix can refer pain to under your right rib. then go from there. im not sure how medical works where you are but in nz you would never be turned away from the hospital for pain. i wouldnt leave it, probably nothing serious but ypu do need to rule out the obvious then look into getting an xray of your lungs because it could be anything. good luck. shar  x
could also be your stomach causing the pain.
Unfortunately, the only way you will find out what the problem is, is by seeing a doctor.

As you are able to lay on your stomach and take a deep breath, then it is not your lung causing this problem.

It is more likely to be your liver, gall bladder or a muscular skeletal problem.  Did you have a fall or did any physical exercises or pick up or move any heavy objects that may have triggered off this pain?

Take pain relief medicines as recommended on the packet.  Massage may help if it is a muscle problem.