Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Pain in the groin area

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Pain in the groin area

Hello Doctor,
I have been having this constant pain in my groin area when I am sitting down. I can't sit for a long time in the same position. I am wondering what can be wrong???? Do you have any suggestions???? I am really having a hard time because of this pain.
Thank you
Nisa
1 Comment
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Constant pain in the groin area can be due to inguinal hernia. It can also be due to compression of a nerve. Hence please consult a doctor and get your self examined for a hernia. If it is not hernia, then you need to consult a neurologist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!