Please help me!
I'll give you some background information. I have a daughter who is currently 14 and usually doesn't get sick. When she does get sick, she gets REALLY sick. (Usually pneumonia, bronchitis, and she's had whooping cough twice) She has no allergies.
About a year ago I got a call while she was in school from the nurse. She said my daughter had come with the support of another with nausea and weakness. She stayed in the nurses office for an hour and said the nausea went away. But then she started shaking, which progressively became more violent and she soon was trembling all over and was screaming from intense pain. When I got there to take her home she was white as a sheet all over her entire body except for her lips which were a bluish tint.She was weak and was carried by the nurse. She kept saying "It hurts, It hurts" and moaning. I took her home and it wouldn't stop for a few hours. When it did stop, it stopped quickly and she was perfectly well that night.
It didn't happen again until about a month ago when it started again and we took her to the hospital. It was exactly the same sequence of events and with the same symptoms, but it went away about an hour after we got to the hospital. I am desperate to know what this is, Please help me!
When you had your child at the hospital did they run any test on her ,im not a docter but the lips turning blue is not good and if it was me i would have test done to find out what is wrong it could be a lot of things .
They did run tests for a few diseases and illnesses. . . but nothing came back positive! They told me it wasn't anything serious (But I didn't believe that, honestly).
You might want to take her to her doctor so they can do some tests  to make sure there is nothing wrong with her.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.