Purple nail beds on finger and toe (picture attached)
All my nail beds on my hands and toes turned to purple in February, and remain purple since that time. The following test was ordered by my doctor: blood oxygen (98%), ECG, full blood test, x-ray, spirometry (106%), TSH. I have a slightly higher cholesterol, but all the other things are fine. Otherwise I feel fine also.

Additionally I have a bit higher heart rate (80-90 / minute), and 20 kg overweight. My doc said the heart rate may caused by stress.

Has anyone face with this problem? Any advice would be useful.

Picture: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/cimg0937u.jpg/
http://heather-donaldson.suite101.com/nails-can-warn-of-health-problems-its-wise-to-watch-them-a339753
Heart rate is NORMAL; nothing wrong there.

I really didn't notice that your nail beds were purple, but a dark shade of pink.  

Are your hands and feet cold as well?  

Have you tried consulting a Vascular Specialist?  
This pic looks most like your nails of any I could find.  It's under the heading of "reddish lunula".  

(The lunula is the part of the nail that is right next to the cuticle,  that usually looks like a pale half-moon.  Yours,  in my opinion, is reddish,  not purplish).

Hope this link is helpful.  It sounds to me like your doc has ruled out anything really serious.

http://www.handresearch.com/finger-nails/nail-tutor-lunula-colour-red.htm
Well the temperature of my hands and legs are normal. What made me worry that It became a purplish during one night in a very stressful time of my life ... maybe the picture are not the best but it's purple. It can be seen the most after I wash my hand in cold water. My fingers turn to white and my nails are purple ... my colleges are laughing a lot on my weirdo finger. :)
Let me ask you this....do you notice this when exposed to extreme cold temperatures, i.e. during winter months or cold days?  

I am not sure if you are dealing with Raynaud's Phenomenon or not; definitely sounds vascular.  
If your fingers are also turning white with cold water, it does sound like Raynaud's.  
Well when I am in extreme cold, it turns to dark purple, otherwise it's like purple ... and no matter what it never turns to white. Vascular? But if it's vascular, then how can it appear on all my fingers and toenails?
Your statement..."But if it's vascular, then how can it appear on all my fingers and toenails?"...........  Well, it ISN'T the nail or toenail turning COLORS itself, but the VASCULAR bed UNDER ther nail that you are seeing TURNING colors.  Fingers and toes are EXTREMELY vascular.  VASCULAR is referring to the blood supply UNDER THE NAIL and in the FINGERS AND TOES.  THIS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH A NAIL PROBLEM IN MY OPINION; VASCULAR PROBLEM, YES.    

Would recommend you go getting this sorted out with a VASCULAR specialist.  

Still think this possibly could be Raynaud's; sounds like it.