Rapid Weight Gain

I have been gaining weight rapidly for the past year.  Since discovering that I have been gaining weight, I have increased my exercise and change my eating habits significantly (more whole foods, less processed junk). I am continuing to gain weight and it's very frustrating. I have been tested for low thyroid, cushing's, etc. etc.  Nada.  I am not getting anywhere. I am very uncomfortable with over 200 lbs now on my 5'4" frame. I used to maintain about 122 lbs. I have stretch marks, my stomach hurts and right above my pubic area feels like it is being pushed out. My ankles swell up and tingle.... Doctor thought maybe a hernia or an ulcer?  My stomach burns sometimes. I have seen over 15 doctors and am started to lose hope....

Thank you for taking the time to read my question. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Also I am 18/female.. if that matters
Cushing's can sometimes be hard to detect- I recommend you message the brain/pituitary tumor moderator, Rumpled about that.
Have they checked for cancer markers, kidney function, abdominal ascites?  Sometimes women can be having a heart attack and perceive it as heartburn- have they ruled out heart problems, such as CHF?  Have they checked gallbladder and liver function?
I would also like to offer the suggestion that you get those ideas checked out of ulcer, etc. and see a GI specialist.  Maybe they can help you with the burning stomach issue, if it is related to your gastrointestinal tract.
Thank you for your response. My doctor used a midnight salivary cortisol test to rule out Cushing's. Could it still be?

We have not explored cancer markers, kidney function, abonormal ascites, CHF, gallbladder or liver function. I am having a hard time finding a physician to do a full work up.
Please visit the medhelp forum for brain & pituitary tumors and ask Rumpled about cortisol testing- she knows a lot, having had difficulty getting a proper diagnosis for Cushing's.  See also PM.