Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
SO TIRED! nausea, dizzines, headaches

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

SO TIRED! nausea, dizzines, headaches

I am SO exhausted everyday regardless of how much I sleep. My sleep patterns have not changed. My eating habits haven't changed, I am a vegan (vegan for almost a year, vegetarian for 15 years). I am tired everyday for the past couple weeks, random waves of nausea daily, dizziness, headaches behind my eye. I do not have health insurance so I am wondering what it would be so I can at least narrow it down whenever I do get a chance to see a doctor or to know if I need to see a doc asap.

Sometimes I get sharp gas pains and diarrhea, especially after eating. The tiredness is overwhelming, sometimes I can barely keep my head up. I was wondering if I had hypoglycemia, diabetes or anemia? Gradually over the last year I get major mood swings if it's been awhile since I've eaten (not days just a few hours as normal), also very weak, dizzy and feel like I could throw up (but never do) and I can not for the life of me concentrate, also sometimes my hearing gets fuzzy, eyes glossy, it's like I leave my body. I could lay down and take a nap and I get so agitated it's like it's not me.

Both my grandfathers had diabetes, type I and II. So it could be that maybe? I don't know but I am so tired that it interferes with work, I just can't think and I could take naps all day. Any help?
Honestly I have a lot of the same problems that have went undiagnosed. Mainly after a 200 pound weight loss of a 2 yr period since then i have gained it back and dont feel better. I think I ruined my body in every since of the way. I being a vegetarian is awesome, in which i really don't like meat, but your body can even have a hard time with that so to be vegan which is very respectable can be so hard on your body. It sounds like you are missing something from your diet definately, Hypoglycemia and all you have mentioned is  a very good possibility. Do you eat small meals frequently? Enough water? Can you at least visit a natural path once to discuss these issues?  You may need B12 shots or something. Sounds like you might be digesting too fast as well. How about a gallblader (gallbladder) problem?If you can could at least go to a doctor once and do a full panel...CBC, liver, and kidney function would be good. I hope you find much needed answers. i have been having symptoms for 2 yrs, oh and one more thing maybe have your thyroid checked. Good luck and let me know if you find anything out..i'm still searching.
If nothing in your lifestyle has changed then your symptoms warrant a trip to your doctor. I would think they would do a cbc and check your thyroid. Diabetes usually presents with an increase in thirst, hunger and urination, though with the family history you can't completely rule it out, it sounds like the issue lies elsewhere. My daughter became very depressed when she went from a vegetarian to a vegan diet- something I hear quite a bit from people who go vegan. Depression can also cause the symptoms you are experiencing, especially the fatigue. Go get some bloodwork done!
I have had the same symptoms for a year now. They started after a bout of the flu. The headaches are extremely debilitating and feel like intense pressure behind my eyes and in the back of my head. I have had 5 spinal taps to drain excess spinal fluid since my opening pressures were high, indicating increased intracranial pressure. I have blurry vision, double vision, nausea/vomitting, and dizziness. I also share the symptom of EXTREME fatigue. There are times I literally cannot stay awake no matter how hard I try. I also have times where I collapse to the ground because I literally can't hold myself up. I was just diagnosed last week with narcolepsy with cataplexy. I would definitely recommend researching that, and if you feel you have a lot of the symptoms, consider seeing a sleep disorder specialist and a neurologist. I'm not sure if it explains the headache and nausea and other symptoms, but hopefully I will find out soon and be able to get my life back!

Best of luck, and my best advise is to get health insurance!! I know from experience how expensive it is, but it is a whole lot cheaper than paying for doctor's visits, tests, and prescription medications out of pocket. And more importantly, your health alone is worth the money!
A lot of your symptoms sound like mine and Ive recently been diagnosed with pernicious anemia.  Vegans are very susceptible to this because most of the sources of b12 come from red meat!  I have just had an itial course of 6 b12 injections over a period of 2 weeks and will have to have them every 10-12 wks for life.  Ask your dr to check for this.   Hope you are feeling better soon