Sharp and Random Pains in My Sides
I am 19 years old and for a couple years I have been having sharp pains that vary from my right side under my ribs to up in my chest. They will start up randomly and some will be bearable while other times the pain will make me curl up into a ball. I thought that it was just stretching muscles or something but when the pains start it becomes very difficult to breathe.

I am just trying to get some sort of answer before going to see a doctor in person. In case it is something that is not that serious.
Honestly that sounds like the same sort of pains I get from my gallbladder attacks. I have gallstones and if I eat any thing high in cholesterol -pork, eggs, dairy; or high in fat, anything fried, red meats, oils; or anything alcoholic my gallbladder freaks out and sends pains that are unbearable. You really need to check with a dr about this because if you do have gallstones then sometimes they can get stuck and cause really bad problems like jaundice and infection.
Time to see the doctor.  Could be gallstones or kidney stones.

sounds muscular. have you strained your muscle doing any vigorous activity and not rested it? i have chronic chest pain from a cracked sternum and it flares up all year