Shivering for no reason
im   not  sick  and   its  not   cold in my  house  and  the  air   not  even  on and im  shivering  what   would be  a reason  for  this if im  not  sick  at all   there  no  air  and  no  fever  or  anything  thats  telling me  that im  sick  or  getting   sick
maybe something you ate or a medicine you take, makes you shaky and tremble.  Do you feel like your over stimulated?  because maybe if you are taking a med, maybe it's too strong & you require an adjustment.
or maybe it was your nerves.  I'm not really sure what to say
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are feeling cold it can be due to thyroid disorders, adrenal gland problems, anemia, diabetes, hypoglycemia, liver diseases, low Vit B12, and vasovagal attacks.
If you are not feeling cold, then these could be whole body tremors. It could be associated with drugs, alcohol, smoking, lack of sleep, poor sleep patterns, stress and fatigue. They can be seen in peripheral neuropathies of diabetes, in hyperthyroidism, parasomnia, multiple sclerosis, TIAs or transient ischemic attacks or mini strokes, hypoglycemia, disorders of calcium metabolism, hyperparathyroidism etc. Certain epilepsies too could be the cause. Consult an internal medicine specialist or your PCP. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor.  A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. You will need blood sugar monitoring, MRI of brain and cervical spine, T3, T4, TSH, sleep studies, serum electrolytes, brain EEG, etc to reach a diagnosis. Take care!
i used  to  have  a  thyroid  porblem   but  the   doctors   said im  good  and i  also  had  1  grand mal   szuiure  and  im  all  fine   thouugh  with  not having  those  anymore and i  don;t  smoke or  drink or  do  drugs as  for  for  the  other  stuff i  don't  think i have   any of  those  beside   i  do   have  bad   sleeping   patterns
i  don  not  feel  overly  stimulated  and i   don't  take meds  
I suddently feel so cold and start shivering, its not even cold in the house, what is this? I never had this before. and then after about 30 minutes of shivering i feel my face is so hot.