Shoulder pain with cold hand
I have been suffering from a odd 'itchy' ache in my shoulder for the past three months or so.  It's most noticable when I lie on my back, drive, or sit working at my desk.  I've not done anything to injure it, but it keeps making my right hand go cold and slightly blue.

My doctor keeps telling me it's RSI and that I should take ibuprofen, but surely my hand shouldn't be going cold like this?!  

Should I insist on an xray?
I have something similar. Is it the front or back of your shoulder? Does it ever feel numb? Does your pulse seem to weaken if you hold your arm above your head for a while? Im just curious. Ive seen 5 doctors about my shoulder.
It's mainly at the back of my shoulder, kind of underneath my shoulderblade where you get 'knots', although the pain tends to move around a bit, and sometimes seems to be higher up, just under the collarbone.  It's very weird!  Have you had any xrays or scans done?
I have a shoulder pain too, kind of in my collarbone and going around to my back.  My left hand stays cold.  I also have nodes on my neck swollen.   And no insurance.  Any suggestions?
I had swollen nodes in my neck on the same side my shoulder hurt too. My doc gave me a steroid shot and they went away. I have had xrays done of my shoulder. There is still no answer. I am going back to the specialist soon to get it checked on. My shoulder seems to go numb a lot. More at first than now. In the beginning I had a lot of pain running from my colar bone to the front of my shoulder. I went through A LOT of physical therapy. Doc thinks I have possiable lupus because I had a positive ANA. He thinks It may be the cause of my shoulder pain. I get a lot of headaches beacause of the tight muscles aroud my neck and shoulder. have any of you had any numbing?
I'm British so I don't know about the insurance thing (we have a National Health Service over here) but it's interesting that you mention the nodes in your neck - I have these too on the same side as the shoulder pain.  I went to see a lymphoma specialist and he just dismissed them as post-viral and nothing to worry about as they haven't grown.  I'd like to believe him, but this shoulder thing just isn't going!  If anything, it's getting worse.

I think if you can you should perhaps visit your doctor, at least for an initial check-up.  Am seeing a different doctor on Thursday, so I'll let you know how I get on.

Good luck!
My wrist is very painful my hands swell and go very cold at times doc tested me for rheumatoid arthritis waiting for results can any1 suggest what else it could be