Something Crawling Below my Eyes
I wanted to goto sleep and I found something is crawling just below my eyes just where the cheeks begin.

I don't get these often but sometimes, Not for long but for couple of hours..

I smoke a lot...around 20-25 a day

I donno whats this up to and what to do? I can't sleep its irritates a lot it looks like spider crawling up there, when I touch its gone... boom.

Please advice
Welcome to the forum!
A localized crawling sensation just below the eyes could be due to dry skin, eczema, eye strain, farsightedness, and near sightedness. If you are a lady in the menopausal age, then this is a common symptom. Hormone replacement therapy often helps. It is also seen in people who are very anxious and stressed out. Hypothyroidism is another cause.
If you have a history of Lyme’s disease in the past then also it can result in Morgellons disease which mimics scabies and causes a sensation of skin crawling.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Thank-you very much for your answer..

I am a man... I am not sure... It does not always stay there... just a couple of hours... buts its scary

I haven't checked up with doctor yet...

Thank you...

BTW I just forgot to mention... 2-3 months back I had the same sensation all over my face.. after that I did not have much just once in blue moon..  Today I have it just below my eyes
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.