Strange tingling/bubbling sensation *inside* anal area
For the last few days I have been experiencing a strange "tingling" pulse from what feels like a few centimetres inside my anal passage. It occurs once every slow count of four or five, lasting for about two seconds. If you imagine what squeezing a small sponge underwater and letting the bubbles hit your hand feels like - it's kinda like that. Google has not helped.
1. I'm female, 30, I have four sexual partners in my history, three male, one (current) female. None have any sexually transmitted diseases; I never had unprotected sex with any of the three men, and my girlfriend had never slept with anybody when we got together two years ago.
2. We do not engage in *any* sort of anal play during sex, so nothing of any kind has been inserted.
3. I do not have my period and am not due for another two weeks.
4. It is completely painless and does not seem to affect urination or defecation. There is no blood or discharge from anywhere.
5. I am a physically clean person, as is my girlfriend. I shower twice a day and our house is spotless.
6. Perhaps most importantly - I work for an organisation that provides residential care for people with intellectual disabilities. They have a non-disclosure policy that prevents us from knowing if any of the people we are working with have any kind of communicable diseases. Naturally, the workers take sensible precautions, but last year a friend contracted golden staph from his workplace. I guess there could be something I don't know about, but I have no way of finding out.
I also have that syptoms (symptoms) and yes there is itching all the time but does stop sometimes, I ve had it for two days now but the bubbly tingling feeling stops sometimes as well please let me no thanks.
How are you?
The likelihood of STD is very less. It may be because of dryness or an anal infection. I would suggest you to consult a gastroenterologist as soon as possible.
Meanwhile keep the area clean and well lubricated and make sure you are not constipated.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.