Swollen Elbow/No Pain
Hi!

This morning/lunch time I noticed a large swelling to the inner side of my elbow where you have that little sharp bone. The swelling goes up towards the inner side of my bicep muscle but mostly downwards. I think thats the best I can explain it.

There is no pain at all... however it does sort of feel "uncomfortable" i.e. I am aware of it.

No redness of the area or bruising. Also no pain.

The swelling feels sort of squidgy/watery.

I was not hit by anything and like I said, only noticed it today around lunchtime. It was definitely not there last night.

Also worth mentioning that last night I did train in the gym. Normal session like I always do.

What you think may have caused it? I know watery/squidgy swellings can be experienced in knees, from the joints I think... could this be my case?

Will put some ice on it when I get home tonight and will let you know of the progress.

P.S. I am 21 years old healthy male and sporty individual.

Thank you in advance!

Louis
Also I went to the hospital, the doctor barely looked at it... it really felt like I was trying to fish the words out of his mouth... he sent me on my way without telling me what it might be... I begun suggesting it might be a muscle tear.

he said no... gave me some Ibuprofen and said to contact my doctor if it doesnt go down soon.

Not very helpful was he?!
anyone able to provide some advice? thanks
Did you ever get an answer??? I just noticed my elbow is swollen. I have no pain ~ actually there is very little sensation and the swollen part is very liquidy, bulbous right over the pointy part of the elbo.

I have had a persistent illness and am on my third different antibiotic. The last on is near the end (tetracycline).

I guess I will go to doc if it doesn't go down soon.  

This can be olecranon bursitis. Bursitis is an inflammation of small sacs of fluid (bursae) that help joints move smoothly. Olecranon bursitis, which affects the olecranon bursa at the back of the elbow, is sometimes called Popeye elbow.

Diagnosed by physical examination and X-ray of the elbow joint.Treatment includes drainage of excess fluid in the sac with a needle, followed by injections of medications into the sac to decrease inflammation and promote healing.If infected,then antibiotics or surgical excision may be needed.

Other possibility is of lipoma(a benign tumor composed of fatty tissue.).They are soft to touch and painless. Lipomas are normally removed by simple excision or liposuction.

Hope it helps.If you have any additional queries,then pls post us.
Take care and regards.