Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Swollen Lymph Nodes, ear infection, tingling tongue

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Several months ago, I came to this forum with the same symptoms and decided to seek medical attention for my chronic right side redness around tonsil, ear ringing (constantly)tongue tingling, gum area around rear teeth red/tender, and infection in the upper R throat near the tonsil(minor most times). Sore around r clavical. I have since then seen an ENT, scoped with a diagnosis of sinus problems, as my PCP has ademently suggested since the on-set of the symptoms back in August 05.  I have taken augmenten, augmenten XR, tried ever allergy pill, flonase, B-vitamins, seen a periodontis:  diagnoised with TMJ, using a special mouth rinse for my gums, now I am on my way to see a TMJ specialist for a mouth peiece for the TMJ pressure that is apparent:  clinching teeth; some bone shifting in that r jaw area from missing tooth from childhood; also going to see Rheumatolgist; to see if it's a tissue problem since I have degenerative disk disease in my R shoulder and c-4 & c-5 neck disks.  I sleep more than I ever have; tired alot, low energy most times; depressed and scared out of my mind.  No one is taking me serious because I "appear" healthy as a horse and I take good care myself out-wardly.  It is almost 1 year to the date that I began this illness. I am at the point where, I have diagnoised myself with everything from Cancer to pre-menapause.  I am tired; and I need help.  I am thinking about having my mental therpist contct my PCP and requst hospitalization for testing due to depression and long term symptions with no relief with medication(s). What could this "possibly" be?
"What could this "possibly" be?"

Any thoughts to your tonsils causing some of these problems? Your ENT hasn't ordered a CT scan?

As for tingling of the tongue, I think this could either be due to a nerve, thrush (oral yeast infection) or irritation from toothpastes/mouthwashes.

As for anxiety, I truly think getting out frequently (if not daily)for a nice, 30 minute walk somewhere non-stressful would really give you a boost in the right direction.
we almost have the  same problem. Im only 25 and I have this burning tingling tongue. It rally drive me creasy. And a lot of pressure on my teeth, its hard to describe its a combination of pain and pressure on my face and my teeth. right now my ears are aching. I have this symptoms for 4 months. Been to many doctors and they all think Im on a lot of stress. I am constantly tired. Is anyone there that can help?

I wonder how you are doing with this problem.  I began having similar symptoms after a long and invasive dental proceedure on my lower back teeth. Have you tried alternative approaches like acupuncture, craniosacral or lymph drainage therapy?  My acupuncturist put needles in the outside of my ear and that seemed to eliminate the pain  as long as the needles were in place.
Have any of you considered Thyroid Problems? Just curious as to why they didn't do a CT Scan and what about blood test???

Tinnitus and swollen lymph nodes give rise to the possibility of inner ear diseases or meniere’s disease.Pls get yourself evaluated by an ENT specialist for that.Swollen lymph nodes indicate an infection and your upper respiaratory tract and tonsils may be causing it.

Tingling of tongue can be due to diabetes, hypothyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.It is also common in alcoholics.Pls get yourself evaluated for these.

Treatment will depend on the diagnosis.
In case you need more information then pls post us.Take care and regards.

It's interesting because I've tried for several years to get some understanding of the burning tingling I feel on my tongue which is very uncomfortable. I have noticed that it seems to increase when I'm menstruating. I still don't know what it is but I'm curious if anyone will have ideas about what it is.
A related discussion, Resolutions? was started.
Sorry, did not mean to start new discussion.  It has been a long time since your post, but I am having extremely similar issues.  Did you ever get diagnosis/resolution?