Symptoms 1/2 month after brain aneurysms
I have had 4 brain aneurysms that were clipped last year and I started having a great number of symptoms for well over a year. I have had tremors/shaking of hands/legs and body, short term memory loss, slurring of speech, headaches, unbalanced, falling and other symptoms.  No one seems to know what is going on.  Has someone had these similar symptoms with their aneurysm?
Welcome to the forum!
The symptoms which you have are more in tune with a space occupying brain lesion like a tumor or a mass or a localized collection of blood. So there is a possibility that the aneurysm bled at some point of time. The other possibility is MS.
Usually aneurysms are silent. If they leak they cause headaches. If they burst, they can cause severe damage including paralysis. There is a possibility that there is a major self limiting bleed or a bleed in the subarachnoid space. With your symptoms a CT scan or MRI of the brain should be repeated.
The bleed can also cause a severe sodium deficiency which should also be looked into.
In fact it would be best to either get an emergency appointment from the neurologist or go to the ER.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
None of my 4 aneurysms have burst.  I had one huge aneurysm and 3 smaller ones.  The initial CT scan was normal and we can't seem to get a handle on any symptoms. New ones pop up and the old ones will slightly decrease or there may be twists as to new problems to add to the symptoms.  I now have a complicating cyst on rt kidney that 2 cm. but was told that all seemed well and will continue to keep a check on it for growth.  However, I have had frequent urination since mid July and increased thirst.  I intake about 8 16 oz bottles of water a day, however, my output is 2x as much as my input.  I have had rapid decrease in weight since late May until 2-3 weeks ago, however, I believe the weight gain is largely due to water intake and the craving of enormous amounts of sweets all the time. Eating sweets like I am is not normal for me.  I also have been eating enormous amounts of nuts ( pistachios, sunflower seeds and almonds)  My bowel output is not doing as well as it should be.  I also have tingling/numbness in arms, legs and thighs.  My bottom of my foot stays sore.  No one can get their arms around any of what is going on.  If you know something about these things, please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!