Symptoms of seizure with light headed, dizzy, throwing up, sweating
What could it be? My son just had a seizure and is now light headed, dizzy, throwing up and sweating. He is in the hospital but I am trying to do some research. Please help. Thank you.
I'm sorry that your son is in the hospital.  Has he had seizures before?  How is his blood sugar?  How old is he?  
I hope you have some answers from testing they hopefully have done on your son- like a brain scan, perhaps an EEG as well, and testing for any infection too.  Please give us an update!
Hi there, my daughter started having seizures at 10 months old. she had tonic clonic seizures (used to be called grand mal) and had at least 10 at home before having one in the hospital, once the doctors saw her seizures they then placed her on epilim.
She never had another seizure after starting medication, and was weaned off her medication when she was 4. she is now 8 and has still not had another one.  2 of her cousins who also had epilepsy as a child, both outgrew theirs, and then had it return once they hit puberty, so we are slighty worried about this.

Alot will depend on whether or not your son had a fever at the time of the seizure, as high temperatures will also cause vomiting and seizures. my daugher never vomited with her seizures. so theres a chance your sons was more a febril convulsion caused by the fever and could be just a once off thing.
goodluc