Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Systematic Candidiasis??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Systematic Candidiasis??

Is this a real illness? Or is it just a scam?  Because if you look at the symptoms, they list EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE SYMPTOM.  And also, there is so many products out claiming to "CURE" this problem that nobobdy knows they have.  

People say they feel better when they go on the "candida diet".. well duh, if you're eating that healthy, anybody would feel better.

I know oral thrush is real, and so is athletes foot, vaginal/penile yeast infections are all real, but is systematic yeast?  Where the yeast in your digestive system grows out of control?

Scam or not?
It's real.
It's VERY REAL! Staying away from food like wheat and yeast is recommended, it's not a crazy diet, its for people with Candida, so if they (we) follow it, they're going to feel better. However you can have different "degrees" as with anything else, and some need to do more meticulous diets or different treatments, but it is NOT a scam!
You missed the posts abt this topic months ago. A Dr. actually
saw a post here & challengd it's validity. He also forget his
education. That's pretty common since we expect them to know all
& they can't. I think it was a mis-understanding. He said NOT
& I can prove YES. An easy net search can take you to a gov't
sight 'NLM', Nat'l Library of Medicine, that outlines ctiteria
& reports findings/cures/protocal for all types of illnesses.
There are (2) types of systemic in medicine. One is 'within' a
bodily function, other is through whole body. Most Dr's use term
when it's whole body in illnesses. Candidiasis can be local or
spreading fungus depending where & your immune system. If you
have a low wbc count/on chemo/lo-iron,zinc,B12,hiv,aids you can
get a systemic fungus that can effect brain/lungs/liver/kidneys
etc. & cause fatigue & lower immune sytem more. This type is
hard to dx. Most use a fluconzole tab to attempt to destroy it.
It's used also for esophageal candidiasis that shows up simply
buy a coated tongue scrapping. Not all coatings go out of
control but many use a Nystatin-rinse if suspect. It can be a
localized systemic in intestines & starts from particles from
the tongue or just develope. It's a clinical/lab/suspect dx
that can drain energy/cause brain fog. A woman gets a local
yeast infection that is easy to see & dx. This condition has
been found in heart patints & becomes a crisis. Hard to dx but
seems like quick meds & avoidance of some foods can fix you. It
doesn't happen fast if it's causing organs to slow in function.
Souns like your doc through that out & you don't have all the
info. There is no 1 test to determine just like many other
disorders. Most aids pts. will have full sytemic do to immune
system take alot of meds to control it. Biopsies are good at
concluding but who wants that?
Let see I believe it is Crystaly. We need you hear to answer some of these questions. Are you there?
well, i believe most people understand it's real.. but it sounds like it's usually in VERY SICK patients.  Can it affect very healthy individuals?
Hi Bonnie/game Yes I agree with Demi that it can be systemic I  had a horrendous time with thrush orally and otherwise. it was pretty persistent and I had a heck of a time getting rid of it. Only through the help of forum memebers did I actually get it resolved. I had several courses of antibiotics and it triggered horrendous thrush which was widespread. . Demi and others on the forum had some really helpful advice eg. meticulous  hygiene, fluconazole oral tablets, fresh lemon juice and probiotic yoghurts worked for me although it did take a while for it too clear up. I am now free of it .Hope this helps Chris.
I think your reading is zero! If you get it in your throat/on
your tongue/mild intestinal/vaginal it's lousy but not deathly
ill in nature. You scanned comments. Sounds like you were given
this as a possible dx & think your doc knows zero. You sound
angry. Ask for copies of any reports & get another opinion.
Docs can be wrong but that wasn't your question.
How do any of you KNOW you have it... or is it just a hunch?  Or is there some kind of proof?  I know you can get oral, vaginal, penile, athletes foot, etc.. but esophogeal and systematic I thought was only found in people with very weak immune systems, such as people with advanced HIV or AIDS.

To the people that "have" it, do you have proof you have it? Or did you just go on a "candida diet", take some "candida cleanser" and feel better?  I'm not trying to argue here, I'm just curious if this could be a possibility that I have it, and I don't want to be mislead by people who say they "have it" but have no proof other than they went on some diet and felt better.
Hay Crystaly glad you found this post. Yes I agree with Demi also. I thought it was you. Later.
its real. I've been battling something for two years that's only gotten worse and i could never find what it was. I've been to SEVERAL doctors, ENT, even a neurologist and they all say well you seem like a healthy young person. I DO have almost all of those symptoms. here are some ways i can tell:

-i took zymex to see what would happen after filling out symptom questionaire from my doctor. DIE OFF is when you start treating the candida and it dies. it releases more toxins as it dies and this temporarily worsens your symptoms. i experienced this.

-i ran out of my zymex after a month and within days of not taking it, my symptoms that had disappeared returned full force and my back was aching, i was all mucusy, sore throat, weak muscles, painful joints, constipation, dizziness, increased anxiety and depression. it multiplies fast.

-i started the candida diet three days ago without taking anything herbal yet and i already feel so much better. I will add acidophilus and garlic to my diet soon

-also, the classic SPIT TEST. first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything, spit into a clear glass full of water and observe. if after two minutes is starts falling to the bottom in strings, you've got it pretty bad. and if its cloudy. regular spit will float until it dissolves. oh and people who have candidiasis have increased mucus. so that's not a valid argument. while i was on zymex, i did not have to clear my throat or have a runny nose.