Temple and forehead pain
Two days ago I woke up with a dull ache in my left scalp that later turned sensitive to the touch. I did not hit my head or do anything and there is no rash. After one day passed, the pain moved from my scalp to my left forehead and my temple. I am experiencing sharp pains in my left temple and lower left forehead. It is like a shock and happens every minute or so. I went to see my doctor and he was stumped. He told me to take 4 ibuprofen every 6 hours but it is not helping. I made an appointment with a neurologist but they cannot see me for a few days and it keeps getting worse! Any ideas as to what this could be? It is very distracting and somewhat painful. I am in my early thirties, I work out every day, have never had a problem with migraines, do not have nausea or anything else. Any help would be wonderful!
My father had terrible pain on his forehaed as he was developing --shingles....all I can thnk of, sorry.
it may be frontal sinusitis,an infection of the frontal sinus.check out if there is any tenderness on the forhead.pain of frontal sinusities gets worse during morning after getting up due to lack of drainage n feels better in the evening.it can be best detected through CT scan.hope this helps.ibuprofen can only reduce the symptom but cannot eradicate the cause.its better  to check with a neurologist too.