Testing for a Pheochromocytoma..have the results
I have severe anxiety and panic disorder, so my doctor had me do a 24 hour urine test, testing for a pheochromocytoma.

I have the results, but my doctor is out of town, conveniently.

Can anyone help me decipher these results?

What does all of this mean?

Hes using the 5h1aa urine test to test to see if you have a neuroendocrine cancer of the adrenal gland. IF you do RUN don't walk to the nearest specialist. That won't be hard as there are only like 6 in the whole country! The other most important thing to do is get over to ****.ORG and join the carcinoid (neuroendocrine) forum as there are 100's of experts  and one of the 6 aforementioned Specialists in this country, they will greatly extend your life and may be save it. Hope you don't have it. You may also feel free to contact me anytime. Trust me on this if the news is bad ("its a slow growing kinda cancer, we'll just watch it" Right!) this is a very complicated cancer where you have to become your own doctor and manager. You have too and will learn a lot quickly. The website to start at is carcinoid.org ......so get going!
Hi Brian. I don't know how your clinic works, but mine wouldn't send out the results if they were abnormal, and if you needed follow up care from the doctor. My clinic would call and tell me I need to set up and appointment to talk to the Dr  and if it was urgent, they set me up to see a stand in Dr if mine was out of town. How did you get the lab results and what did they tell you? Seems odd they would give you the results like that if it wasn't normal. I don't know how to read that, but I would call the clinic and ask to talk to a triage nurse and ask her/him.  Good luck and I hope you have good news.
Based on these results, you do not have a pheochromocytoma. This is basically a small tumor that makes a lot of adrenaline or similar substances and makes you feel "revved up" all the time. Your results do not have elevated values for these numbers, making this an unlikely diagnosis.