Tired confused feeling
Every night I get 8 hours of sleep, but when I wake up I feel tired and weak with a kind of confused feeling. Someone said it was anxiety. I also have joint pain and my head feels hot, but I don't have a fever. I also have been feeling sick to my stomach the past few days with sore muscles. I was going to go to my doctor, but he is away for the next few weeks. Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing these feelings. I never felt like this before. My blood pressure is 120/ 79. P.S. I take Xanax 1mg for the past 6 years and never had any problems with it.
Benzos can cause confusion, Add/Adhd, after long-term use.  Maybe you need to have your thryoid checked and get on something for add/adhd.
your blood pressure is with in normal range, going to the doctor, even if it isn't your normal doctor is the best idea. Low blood sugar can cause all of the above symptoms. It may be just a virus but its worth checking your sugar levels and full blood count to see you don't have any infections and such.

You may also want to get your serum levels checked to see that there is no build up of the drug in your system.

Let me know how it goes.
I agree with Shanoa. Go & see any Dr. at this point. Not only get your Blood sugar checked but also your adrenal glands as well. I almost lost a friend cause her stress hormones were extremely low. It also wouldn't hurt in getting the iron levels checked as well (shoot get everything checked). :-) (((HUGS))) hope this helps & I hope you feel better!!!