Trouble breathing in shower
I take somewhat warm showers and every once in a while I get really light headed. Almost to the point where I faint, also I feel as if I can't breathe. I can't just sit down and it will go away. I have to turn off the shower and then get out of the bathroom to be able to breathe right. I was hoping someone could give me a clue about what's up with this since it's been happening for about.. 5 years off and on.
If the shower is rather warm or hot, you could be like me and can't take the temperature being too hot.
You might have it a little to hot for to long those days. That's what used to happen to me. Now I take shorter showers.
Your post reminds me of studies we did on carotid baroreceptor function years ago.  

In simple terms, think of what happens when you take a hot shower. The body senses high heat so it rushes large amounts of blood to the skin to be cooled. But since the hot water continues to heat the skin, the body tries to force even more blood to the surface to cool in a losing battle (ever notice your skin is reddish when you get out of a hot shower?)

When this rush of blood goes to the skin to cool it leaves the area where is was originally working. Normally, the baroreceptors will compensate so that all of your normal functions will continue, but in some people they are slow to respond. So the extra blood that gets pushed upward toward the brain is not there, it is trying to get cooled elsewhere. This can cause the brain to malfunction and cause a variety of problems (such as breathing).

Bottom line, whether this is the cause or not, take cooler showers. Find a temperature that in warm enough without causing you any problems.  

Happy showers!
The thing is that I would always take hot showers or baths when I was younger, it didn't hit me until I was 13 years old. I use to take hot showers for up to an hour but now a days I've gotten to 30-45 minutes, do to my hair being so long and thick taking forever. But thank you for your help