Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Uncontrolled Diarrhea,

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Uncontrolled Diarrhea,

I have waken at night, and found that I have had a loose bowel movement. I didn't have any symptoms of it coming on, such as my stomach hurting, any discomfort. These are very loose and almost runny. I have asked my Dr. about it, and she did some testing but found nothing wrong with me. She even looked for parasities in my stools. It is rather embarrassing as I travel and stay in hotels. I never know when it's going to happen, and I don't know what wakes me up. But there it is.

Any suggestions? Thanks :)
I believe you need to see a gastroenterologist as soon as you can. There are other reasons for such problems aside from infection. Have they checked your kidney, liver, and pancreatic functioning via bloodwork? Do you get constipated in between? I suggest writing all your symptoms down and anything you can think of. Keep a log of your symptoms and of what you eat. Take this to the specialist with you. There are diseases like IBS, Celiac Spure, Colitis, etc that can cause this. Even food allergies...so I hope you can get the help and answers you need. Maybe this will give you somewhere to start. I am sorry you don't feel well. HUGS
I just reread, so this has no discomfort. This happens at night while you are asleep? Is that the only time? Please msg me if you like and don't want to discuss this here. Maybe you should be checked for neurological issues if this is the case.