Unexplained Bruising on Leg
I noticed this huge bruise on the back of my leg a few days ago. It keeps getting bigger. There are some round spots that are my normal skin color and when i push on them they hurt and are like hard little balls. There's 3 or 4 of them within the bruised area. I have posted a photo to see if anyone may know what this might be. I know for a fact I didn't injure myself. This bruise just came out of nowhere. I would go to a doctor but unfortunately I don't have health insurance at the moment. I wasn't sure if I'm making a bigger deal out of this than it really is. Does this bruise sound or look familiar to anyone?
perhaps RLS? My mom has had similar issues and we've been looking for some type of explanation. Doctors have thrown around RLS a few times. I would definitely suggest going to the doctor in case it's something more serious, that's a pretty nasty bruise!
that looks terrifying... please go to a doctor. i think spending money on serious health issues is more important than some things you can do with out for a little bit.
Definitely go get it checked out - any bruise, especially one that size, that apears without cause, needs to be investigated.  I'm also concerned about the areas you're saying are tender to the touch and hard - my concern is the possibility of a blood clot (or several small ones).  If that is the case, you definitely don't want to play around with it.

As mentioned by both posters above, it's much better to be safe than sorry - and perhaps you can work out a payment plan with the doctor.
You need to go to an emergency room, immediately. They are mandated by law to treat without regard to ability to pay.
Thank you all so much for your advice. It has gotten much worse since I posted this. not only is it bruised, it is now extremely swollen. I'm going to the ER.  
Very glad you're going to get it checked out.  Please let us know what you find out.
That bruise on the back of my leg started to go away but new ones that looked just as bad appeared on the front of my leg down to my ankle. (Ankle was extremely swollen.)

Finally went to the emergency room. They did an ultrasound on my leg and found a blood clot. They put me on blood thinners for about an hour or 2. Also found out that I'm anemic and they prescribed me Iron pills.

Are you still on the blood thinners?  Aspirin?  Coumadin?

Be very careful with this.  I am sure the ER told you how serious this can be.  Make sure you follow this up closely.  
I was given blood thinners by IV for 2 hours at the hospital then they sent me home. That was 2 days ago and it is looking worse. My leg from the knee down is extrememly swollen, and getting very red in addition to the bruising. I was told by the doctor to wait 48 hours before going back to the hospital. Looks like I'll be going back today.  
I am surprised they even sent you home with a DVT.  WOW.  Utterly shocked!!!

Yes, get back to the hospital and INSIST on being admitted. You should be on an IV drip of Heparin, in a bed and monitored CLOSELY.  

Not to scare you, but this could turn life-threatening.  

My mother said this sounds like cellulitis. I just researched it and looked at photos. This sounds and looks exactly like what I am experiencing. We'll see what the doctors say.
Thank you Londres...I will definitely do that.
Well, if they did an US and found a clot, then this is a clot.  

You could be dealing with both; that is possible.  

Cellulitis and a DVT can present alike.  However, the US was positive for a clot.  

Either way you cut it, they need to be admitting you.  
Get going to the hospital.  

I hope you get this sorted ASAP.  

Londres.