Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Urgent! really bad faintness and really bad nausea

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

I have had really bad headache, nausea and faintness.( dizziness). Can some tell me what to do!!!! Like fast! I need an answer now!
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
If you are sexually active, then the first thing to be ruled out is pregnancy. Take a test and see.
If you have headaches and hot flashes and lightheadedness with a feeling of passing out, you could be having either polycystic ovarian disease or GERD with or without H pylori infection. These are the two conditions to be ruled out first. If you use computer a lot or read a lot then the symptoms of headache, dizziness, neck pain, numbness etc could be due to compression of the spinal nerves in the cervical spine region. This can happen due to overuse of computers, work involving straining of neck, herniated disc, canal stenosis, bone disease, spondylosis, poor posture etc. A MRI of the cervical spine and nerve conduction studies may be required. Please consult a neurologist. Physiotherapy will help you and hence you should learn neck exercises to relieve neck strain. Get your blood pressure checked. This can also cause headache with dizziness. TMJ is another possibility. If you have been out in sun a lot or drink less of fluids then it can also be due to electrolyte imbalance or dehydration. Benign intracranial hypertension also causes dizziness with headache and a spinal tap is confirmatory. It can be a migraine attack too. Other conditions to be strongly ruled out in your case could be Meniere’s disease of the ear, wax in the ear, infection of the middle or inner ear, and benign positional vertigo. Hence it is important to consult an ENT specialist and a neurologist too. Other causes are anemia, hypoglycemia or low sugar and some endocrine problems, such as an underactive thyroid (called hypothyroidism), overactive thyroid (called hyperthyroidism), adrenal insufficiency (called Addison's disease),  and in some cases, diabetes, may lead to hypotension and hence lightheadedness and an off balance feeling. It can also be an anxiety and panic attack. It is really difficult to comment on the net. I suggest you consult your PCP to run the basic investigations and get an insight into what could be the cause. Depending on clinical examination and tests, your PCP can refer you to the appropriate specialist. Hope this helps. Take care!
defintly not pregnant.