Vision problems
Today I was sitting in Bio Lab and all of a sudden I could see a circle around my vision it was blurry and lasted for about an hour. I couldn't focus on the assignment because I couldn't see. I have been having headaches but, they are increasing.  I have been dx with a astigmatism.  Is this normal with astigmatism or should I be concerned?
Thank You
It could be migraine related.  Many migraine sufferers experience visual auras like you described before a migraine hits.
I get this aura when i get migraines. you can't see what you're looking at directly, like you have a blind spot and sometimes it's all blurry - sometimes have wavy lines. I was also recently diagnosed with astigmatism and after getting glasses, i get fewer migraines.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
What you had was halo vision. Well smoking, far sightedness, retinitis pigmentosa, air pollution, heavy alcohol consumption, cataract and glaucoma should also be looked into apart from diabetes. It can also be due to astigmatism that you have. Eye fatigue due to focusing for too long can also be the cause. If this repeats itself, consult your ophthalmologist. Take care!