Vomiting for No reason.
I am a 23 year old female. For the last 2 months I have been having nausea and vomiting. I vomit just about everytime I eat. I am sick all the time. I have been on phenegran, reglan, and zofran. Nothing is working for me. I have had an upper gi, an endoscopy, an ultrasound, a hide a scan (for my gallbalder). All of these tests come back negative so we are back at square one. I cant go on like this. I miss work. I am sick non stop and I really dont know what else to do. Can anyone give me some insight?
maybe it cancer
Have u taken a pg test??
Did you rule out pregnancy?  Have you been under a lot of stress lately (sometimes this can take time and input from other people to figure out)?  Feeling over stressed can cause nausea and vomitting potentially (experience talking here).  If you can't find a medical cause, you might consider a psychological cause.  Feel free to private message me.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Commonest cause of chronic nausea and vomiting is acidity. Take omeprazole (empty stomach in morning) and antacid gel and see if it helps. Liver and kidney dysfunction is another cause. Hence kidney and liver function tests should be done. Other causes are diabetes and hypothyroidism. Electrolyte imbalance too can cause nausea. IBS, gluten or lactose intolerance, parasites in gut too can be the cause. A stool test should be done for worms, giardiasis etc. Also if nothing is found then food challenge test to detect food intolerance should be done.If you have missed periods, it could be pregnancy. PCOD too should be looked into.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!

Though sometimes they miss things, it looks like they did a work up on linds re: some of the things you mention- an upper GI and endoscopy, a HIDA scan, an ultrasound (likely abdominal).  But it looks like you have given some additional ideas for linds to explore!
I sincerely hope Linds gets cured by finding the problem.