Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
What are the bumps in the vagninal area, they ooze puss and blood?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What are the bumps in the vagninal area, they ooze puss and blood?

I have never shaved down there, i am a virgin and i have these strange bumps, one the size of a one pee coin and one either side really small with white heads, what could they be, i discovered them today and im really worried?

This discussion is related to blood and puss filled bumps around the vaginal area.
Related Discussions
2 Comments
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Since you are a virgin other possibilities apart from STD have to be looked at. These are allergy to something that came in contact with this area like soap, power, undergarments, shaving blade etc. It can also be a vaginal fungal infection, which does not itch initially. Simple bacterial infection, atopic dermatitis and some forms of eczema too can cause these symptoms.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining the lesions. Discuss these possibilities with your gynecologist. Hope this helps. Take care!
Blank
Don't worry....These bumps are likely boils, which can occur anywhere on the body but tend to appear in the groin, underarm & genital areas. Boils are a sign of hormonal changes, sometimes due to dietarty changes or sugar level fluctuation. I get them particularly when I've had too much sugar. If they become really big, your gyn can drain them & try to get the core out. You might be tested for diabetes and become more concerned w/your diet. One thing more about boils... you want to allow them to drain on their own. If you squeeze them and the pus goes back into your bloodstream, you may create an infection in other parts of your body, so be careful.
Blank
A related discussion, pus filled boils in my pubic area was started.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank