What color is the tongue?
I was wondering what color is the normal tongue, like can a normal tongue be slightly white, just a tiny bit? I was looking at thrush image and they were extremely white and gross looking, but my tongue is a little bit pale looking? Does it mean I have thrush?

Type in normal tongue on google image and my tongue sorta looks like the 1st picture on there( the person with shaved-looking facial hair) and type normal back of tongue on google image and my tongue looks exactly like picture number 2
But it's a bit lighter than picture number 2
Also couldn't found a glosso-section so i posted on here instead
A normal tongue can look slightly whitish.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Color of tongue varies from person to person and may also be affected by what you eat. Tongue can be pale, appear whitish in center, light red in color or can be mixed color-pale at places and deep pink at others. Also certain milk products sticking to it, debris on the tongue etc can make it look white.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!