Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
Why did this happen to me, I never experienced anything like this so sc...
About This Community:

A community for discussions on undiagnosed symptoms: breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Why did this happen to me, I never experienced anything like this so scary.

I was at the clinic going to the doctors for a regular check-up. I was on my period (5th day). As I approached the receptionist's desk i couldnt keep myself up, i had to hold on to the desk, I couldnt see that well. I felt like i was going to faint so i told the lady at eth desk that i need to sit down because i felt like i was going to pass out. Then she took me inside asked me to put my head down between my knees. I am anemic so i have fainted in the past due to it but the new "symptoms" that struck were sudden shivering with my whole body, tingling and numbness in my fingers. I couldnt speak properly and began to cry, but i think that was because i was scared. The nurse gave me orange juice, because I hadnt eaten for about 3 hours.It took me about 35 minutes to stop after half teh bottle of juice. Why did i have this "episode", why the tingling and shivering and numbness. -IM 19 and have no idea why i had teh other symptoms.