Wrist pain the last 3 days
I got a game called guitar hero about 5 weeks ago, and the past 3 days after i played it my wrist hurt for about 2-3 hours after i played.  The game uses the same hand motions as playing a regular guitar.  It wasnt a knee-jerk type pain, but i noticed it.  It is only associated with certain wrist movements.  Also, my middle finger hurt a little bit for about 15 minutes afterward.  I am worried it is early stages of carpal tunnel, but i am only 21, not overweight at all.

I was thinking of getting a wrist splint after work today.  Do you think thats a good idea?  or do you think it might just be a strain injury or something?
Have carpal tunnel which has nothing to do with weight.  It usually will cause pain in the middle and pointer finger.  A splint will not hurt and might help.  Usually numbness and tingles also appear.  The pain can be felt on either the front or back of the wrist.  I work with 100 people, typing all day. Some it will affect and some it won't
yes, after i made this initial post, within the next day or 2 the top section of my thumb has the 'pins and needles' type feeling in it all the time.  I put ice on my wrist sometimes and less of my thumb is affected by it.  It must be carpal tunnel.