am i being poisoned
a coupel of months ago I was rushed to the hospital by ambulance from throwing up large amounts of blood but when they ran the test with a scope down my throut they could not find anything even though iv had stomach problems for years from addheasions and lots of surgery iv never throwed up blood and now im still having bad stomach pain and now everything i eat taste like metel. I  was having very bad breathing problems last night and have been very tired and sleepy. I was wondering if any of the above is a sign of being poisoned?
I suggest u see a doctor!
thanks for your suggestion :)
you should see a doctor and ask him why.
A metallic taste is associated with tumor in the brain. This is not necessarily so.

There are labs on-line that analyze hair samples to determine if you have been poisoned.

In any event, you require an immediate visit to an ER (not an appointment with a general physician) affiliated with a teaching hospital.
In my opinion, I don't think you have been poisoned.  Sounds like you are extremely anemic related to this bleeding.

What exactly are the "stomach problems" you have had?  Any history of peptic ulcers or gastritis?  

What kind of "scope" did you have?  

You can ask your physician to test you for heavy metal exposure/toxicity.