anal growth?
not sure if this is the correct area to post if not direct me to the correct area.  anyways, about 2 months ago i noticed a growth around the outside of my anus. its very uncomfortable and itches regularly, there is a regular daily discharge in my boxers and foul odor, it makes it hard to pass bowel movements and it bleeds slightly also... i dont know what it could possibly be and how to treat it. any help is greatly appreciated thank you
Sounds just  like a Hemorrhoid... see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemorrhoid
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Without examining the lump, it is difficult to comment what it is. Here is a list of possibilities of what it could be. The lump could be a prolapsed hemorrhoid, a skin tag, a benign rectal tumor, a rectal polyp, a rectal abscess, genital wart or a hematoma. Please consult your doctor for confirmed diagnosis.
For infection any antibacterial cream will help. You can sit in a tub of warm water for 10-15 mins twice a day. If it is hemorrhoids then there are creams available in the market to apply locally. You will also need to take something to avoid constipation. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
most definitely sounds like a hemorrhoid....  go to doc and have it checked out...preparation H... warm sitz baths just sitting in tub soaking helps relieve symptoms for that as well.. use wet wipes to clean yourself after a bowel movement instead of plain toilet paper...all of this should help relieve symptoms till you can get in to see doc... Especially if your having probls with BM.  Hope this helps!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.