Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
anal seepage

This patient support community is for discussions relating to undiagnosed symptoms, breathing difficulties, feeling cold, cough, diarrhea, dizziness, fainting, fever, indigestion, itching, nausea, numbness, pain (chronic), paralysis, rash, sweating, swelling, urination problems, and vomiting.

anal seepage

yes i am a male 45 yrs old i have got a discharge and it smells like amonnia, it burns so bad that i make a paper wedge between my cheeks to soaked up.
I know that that must be very uncomfortable for you.

I have heard that Olestra can do that, it is a product used in some potato chips like fritos and lays potato chips, causing anal leakage.

Another possibility is that you could have IBS I have cut and pasted an article I got of a proctological site, I hope the information helps, I would really go and see a doctor and get a more thorough exam, obviously if your Doctor is saying nothing is wrong he is mistaken. Here is the article

Anal Seepage

What is anal seepage?

Anal seepage is a condition where mucus, blood and/or small amounts of feces may leak out of the anus into a person's undergarments. The leakage is generally small quantities, but it may occur intermittently thoughout the day. The leakage is not associated with an urge to defecate, but may cause uncomfortable itching in the anal area and embarrasing stains and odor. Anal seepage may be worse after eating certain foods that make the stools softer.

What causes anal seepage?

Anal seepage is usually associated with a disruption in the lining of the anus and/or rectum. The most common problems are internal hemorrhoids and rectal prolapse. Anal fissures and inflammatory bowel disease are also causes.

What should I do if I think I have this problem?

Tell your primary care physician about the problem. Hemorrhoids and fissures can sometimes be treated with simple, local therapy. A colorectal surgeon or urogynecologist can be consulted if necessary.
C-Diff
You should get your stool checked out for C-Diff = C - difficile is a bacteria in your intestines.  It is found normally in healthy and ill people alike.  There are millions, perhaps billions of different types of bacteria in your body.  Bacteria are an important part of your health.  They help break down and digest food.  They also ward off many "bad" or foreign bacteria that you may come in contact with.  In fact, the "good" or normal bacteria on your hands can kill certain bad bacteria which you may pick up handling food or touching everyday items and fixtures.
I had the same problem and after 3 yrs of living with this they finally found it. I am 100% cured from the antibiotics but I have to say I had my stool checked out 3 yrs ago and they found nothing you might want to do a few of them. Trust me I tried everything more fiber, no coffee, no spicy foods, vegetarian for 3 weeks, less meat, no dairy, no sugarfree gum, etc but now I am cured.
i have VERY bad anal seepage it feels as if some one took a chain saw in my rectum and tore it to pieces. i have anal leaking as it i had a whole in my roof and it rained for a week. i can not even laugh with out gunk just making its way out.
it has a distinguishing smell as it a  rat died up my anus. i have a bad attitude lately and i have been gettting mad for no reason.
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT THIS ANALY MEL-FUNCTION!!!
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!
the names savannah (whispering eye)