blisters on buttocks
What causes blisters that come and go on my buttocks. Pretty much in the same area everytime and what can I do for it?

This discussion is related to Blisters Sometimes Bloody and Pus-filled Pimples On Buttocks .
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Blisters on buttocks can be due to diabetes, psoriasis, hypothyroidism, contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, dermatitis herpetiformis, chronic bullous dermatosis, and malnutrition. Blisters can be caused by intense rubbing or friction. They can also be seen in moist skin as one always covered with sweat or water.
Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral to a skin specialist.
Take care!
heat
I had a boil in the same area. Got a sitz bath at CVS. It fits right on the toliet lid.  The warm water really helps and there is an ointment I used Ichthammol Ointment Drawing Salve.  It cleared up quickly.  No cause know just was very uncomfortable.
A related discussion, Blister on both buttocks and lower abdomen was started.